Sudoku Up 2022 is a high-quality collection of Sudoku Puzzles from the makers of SolSuite. This Solitaire game includes millions of different puzzles to keep you entertained for years to come… No need to search for other sources of Sudoku game!
Moreover, this game edition includes five difficulty levels to challenge you. Enjoy the detailed statistics of each game with graphs, 3D pie and bar charts, and tables to estimate your skill level.
Options include total games, current session, series of wins and losses, player’s games won, players’ scores and hi-scores, statistics for all games, won and lost games, and skipped games.
An unlimited number of Players allows you challenge your friends to compete on Hi-Scores, Games won and Score Statistics.
For Sudoku lovers, this game is a guaranteed pleasure. Each game is fun and exciting, and will keep you entertained for years to come… If you like Sudoku puzzles, then you’ll love this game too!
Sudoku Up features a lot of options, such as:
- Millions of different puzzles
- Five difficulty levels: Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Difficult, Very Difficult
- Unique Scoring System and Statistics with 3D Graphics
- Play with Numbers, Letters, Images and Fun Numbers
- Customize Numbers, Grids and Backgrounds
- Unlimited levels of the undo/redo
- Ability to save, load and restart games
- High-quality on-line help
- Select a Game Number that identifies the shuffle starting position
- “Show valid moves” command
- Auto Pencil Marks
- Show Cells with A…
- Print games and games solutions
- Player’s pictures feature
- and many more!
Changes in Sudoku Up 2022 Build 12.0 (May 20, 2022):
- Added the following new Themes:Flowers and Butterflies, Japanese Room, Tropical Dream Beach
- Added the following new numbers: Green and Flowers, Japanese Numbers, Water
Changes in Sudoku Up 2021 Build 11.0 (May 25, 2021):
- Added the following new Themes: Grass and Sky, Play Room, Puppies
- Added the following new number font styles: Classic, Comic, Modern
Changes in Sudoku Up 2020 Build 10.0 (March 25, 2020):
- Pool Balls,
New Feature: Added the new “Sudoku of the Day” feature. This feature will allow you to play a different and unique game for each day of the year.
If you select any day in the Calendar, Sudoku Up will propose you to play a unique game for that day. In the right area you will find five buttons to select the difficulty level you want to play.
You can scroll the Calendar forward and backwards by clicking on the direction arrows to the right and left of the month.
To use the “Sudoku of the Day”
On the Game tab, click Sudoku of the Day;
In the Calendar, select the day you want to play.
In the Calendar, a green square will show if the game has already been played and won at least once. A red square will show a game that has been played and not yet won.
You can play a game as many times as you want.
Homepage – https://www.sudokuup.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 19.8 MB