Alien Shooter 2 (Alien Shooter – The Legend) is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part. Aliens are invading and you’re the last hope for humanity! The alien invasion has begun.
Racing through offices, storehouses and mysterious labs, your mission is to clear the base at any costs. They’re racing through offices, storehouses, and mysterious labs; your mission, should you accept it, is to save Planet Earth.
The most impressive technical innovations are:
- dynamic shadows and lighting;
- about 10 000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen;
- natural phenomena (fog, rain, water);
- NPC characters
The Alien Shooter 2 – The Legend features unlimited playtime, ten thrilling levels, nine unique weapons, and six types of monsters to defeat. With high-quality, ambient music and amazing 3D graphics, saving the world has never been more fun!
Your mission is simple: clear the base at all costs. The game has two playing modes: campaign and survival and two characters. With unlimited playtime, ten thrilling levels, 9 unique weapons; 6 types of monsters to defeat, high-quality music and ambient, being the last hope of humanity has never been so exciting.
In Alien Shooter 2: The Legend the player will find well-built plot line with several ways to pass, many additional quests, ability to choose and upgrade the character.
In Alien Shooter 2 you will also find:
- more than 50 types of weapons – now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemies;
- more than 20 types of useful gadgets – from flash lights, radars and medkits to battle drones;
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Network game;
- And, to crown it all, dynamic music and sound effects.
Homepage – http://www.sigma-team.net