Pokemon GO 0.265.0 – Mobile Game
Pokemon Go is a free-to-play mobile game based on location of the player. It was developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices and released in most regions of the world in July 2016.
Playing is easy – your phone will vibrate when there’s a Pokemon nearby. Throw a Poke Ball at it, but always stay alert, or the Pokemon might get away!
Explore cities and towns where you live – and even around the globe – to capture as many Pokemons as you can. The map is your main view while playing the game, and it is based on the actual real-world map of the streets and pathways where you’re standing.
The map contains lots of information that’s useful when you’re exploring. You’ll always be in the center of the map. Use it to find PokeStops, Gyms, the location of nearby Pokemon, and more!
Pokemon on the Earth
Pokemon have entered our planet Earth! Now take your chance and capture Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many others all around you. Step outside your home, start exploring your neighbourhood and discover all of them! Later you can join one of the three teams and battling for the ownership of Gyms.
Search the surroundings
Pokemon usually dwell in their native natural environment, for example, Water-type will appear by lakes and oceans. Thus, when you are away from home, you might encounter a Pokemon that is different from other or which you would not have met otherwise. You can also visit PokéStops, found at such places like galleries, art installations, historical markets, and monuments.
Moreover, Pokemon love places like public parks and recreation areas. Therefore, you can use the map – it will be your main tool of view while playing the game. The map is based on the actual real-world map of cities. And it also contains lots of useful information with you in the centre of the map. When you’re close enough to a PokéStop to search it, the box on top of the blue square will open. That’s the time to gather items from the PokéStop!
You catch them, hatch them, grow them …
With levelling up, you can catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can increase your collection by hatching Pokemon Eggs based on the distances you walk. You might want to try catching many of the same kind to help your Pokemon to evolve. Don’t go to the PokéStop if it’s on private property! There will be more of them just around the corner – don’t worry!
Start Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. It’s time now for your real-life adventures!
Load Up Your Bag
Access your Bag in the Map view by touching the Poké Ball icon. The kinds of items you’ll keep in your Bag include Poké Balls, medicines, Berries, and more. (Eggs will not appear in your Bag.) You can also access your Bag during Pokémon encounters. Each item is accompanied by a description of what it does.
Level Up Your Trainer
Catch as many Pokémon as you can to earn Experience Points (XP) and increase your Trainer level! Each capture awards XP based on the kind of Pokemon you’ve caught, whether you’ve caught the Pokemon before, and the accuracy of your throw. At higher levels, you’ll have access to stronger items, such as Great Balls, to give you a better shot at catching Pokémon. Keep exploring and encountering Pokemon to raise your level!
A wide variety of challenges are available that highlight many different accomplishments, such as the number of Pokemon you’ve caught and the distance you’ve traveled. By completing these challenges, you’ll unlock achievement medals that will appear in your player profile. Try your best to unlock as many medals as you can!
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.265:
- Big opportunities are coming. Get ready to rise to the occasion!
- Colorful surprises await you at PokéStops during the Carnival of Colors event!
- Professor Willow’s research is running wild in this Season’s Let’s GO event. Keep your eyes out, Trainers!
- Look out – Team GO Rocket is taking over!
- Spring is coming, and so is a Pokémon GO debut.
- Share more moments from your Pokémon GO adventures with a tap of a button.
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.263:
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Quality-of-life updates
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.261:
- Witness the sparks during the Crackling Voltage event!
- Get ready for Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn with this new update. Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn – Global is coming to Trainers around the world on Saturday, February 25, 2023, and Sunday, February 26, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.
- Get ready to witness Primal Reversion for the first time in Pokémon GO during Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn!
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.257:
- Trainers, It’s the season of cheer, for Pokémon and Trainers alike!
- Some new and familiar Pokémon faces are joining in the fun, and you and your Pokémon can look your winter best with brand new avatar items, poses, and more!
- Join us for the first part of a two-part festive Winter Holiday event in Pokémon GO!
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.255:
- Campfire improvements
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes in Pokemon GO 0.253:
- A sticker user interface update is coming to Pokémon GO!
- Trainers will soon be able to add friends via their phone numbers!
Homepage – https://www.pokemongo.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 7.0 or later
- iOS 13.0 or later
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
Share the fun of Pokemon GO with the Pokemon GO Plus accessory, coming soon. The Pokémon GO Plus will alert you when a Pokemon is nearby and let you try to catch it.