SolSuite 2021 is a high-quality collection of more than 755 card games. All of the world’s best-known solitaire games are here, including Spider solitaire, Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid, Golf, Yukon, Monte Carlo, Canfield, Gaps, Forty Thieves, Four Seasons, Napoleon, Diplomat, La Belle Lucie, Flower Garden, Rouge et Noir. Has been also invented dozens of solitaires with your fun in mind, such as King of Scotland, Foxtrot, Mayflower and many others!
Each solitaire has more than nine trillion possible shuffles, so the game remains fresh, no matter how many times you play.
Enjoy the detailed statistics of each game with graphs, 3D charts (pies and bars) and tables to estimate your skill level (by total, current session, series of wins and losses, players’ games won, players’ score, hi-scores…), statistics for All Games, Won games, Not Won games, Over Average, Under Average, Not Played….
SolSuite 2021 – The Most Complete Solitaire Collection:
- 756 world’s best solitaire games!
- More than 60 awesome card sets!
- More than 300 beautiful card backs!
- More than 100 backgrounds!
- Large Card Sets easier to see!
- Many Themes to choose from!
- Lots of advanced features, options and statistics!
SolSuite 2021 allows you to customize the Card Sets, Card Backs, the Winning Animations, the Sounds, the Pointers, the Levels of the Undo/Redo option, the Toolbar and Backgrounds. You also have the possibility of changing the Backgrounds by using customized image files. You can select from many different predefined Card Sets (large, small…). There are dozens of Backgrounds to try.
Enter Hi-Scores and manage your Statistics. Play to reach the Hi-Score for every layout and manage games won, with 3D Graphics. You can also publish your “Overall Score” and your “Single Game Score” on the Internet and compare it with all SolSuite players around the world.
Create an unlimited number of Players so that you can challenge your friends to beat one another’s Hi-Scores, Games won, Score Statistics.
SolSuite 2021 features a lot of options such as: “Show a legal move” command; Game Demo; “Pile size after pointer” command. Also shows how many redeals remain; Series Manager; a vertical ScrollBar; games Fast Search; unlimited levels of the undo/redo; ability to save, load and restart games; high-quality on-line help; select a game number; select your favorite games; define card speed; associate sound effects and much more!
Changes in SolSuite 2021 21.1 (January 10, 2021):
- New Solitaires: Monte Carlo by Suit, Yukon Player Decision
Changes in SolSuite 2021 21.0 (December 10, 2020):
- Canfield Two Suits
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.11 (November 10, 2020):
- Capuchin, Klondike by Threes One Suit
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.10 (October 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Autumn, Prisoners Two Decks
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.9 (September 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Amsterdam, Sudoku Solitaire (4 x 4 grid)
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.8 (August 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Double Lane, Footbridge
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.7 (July 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Fil Rouge, Spoon River
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.6 (June 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Abacus, Admiral
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.5 (May 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Four by Four Two Decks, Long Beach
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.4 (April 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Endeavor, Thirteen Up Two Decks
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.3 (March 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Intensity, Tens Two Decks
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.2 (February 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Queens and Kings, Royal Puzzle
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.1 (January 10, 2020):
- New Solitaires: Minuet Two Decks, Tomorrow
Changes in SolSuite 2020 20.00 (December 10, 2019):
- New Solitaires: Beleaguered Castle Reversed, Canfield Easy
- New Feature: Added the new “Solitaire of the Day” feature. This feature will allow you to play a different and unique solitaire game for each day of the year. If you select any day in the Calendar, SolSuite will propose you to play a unique solitaire for that day. In the right area you will find a preview of the selected solitaire and the “Help” button to quickly access its rules. You can scroll the Calendar forward and backwards by clicking on the direction arrows to the right and left of the month.
Changes in SolSuite 2019 19.11 (November 10, 2019):
- New Solitaires: Friday, Remember Me
Changes in SolSuite 2019 19.10 (October 10, 2019):
- New Solitaires: Carriage, Puppeteer
Changes in SolSuite 2019 19.9 (September 10, 2019):
- New Solitaires: Josephine, Tropics
Homepage – https://www.solsuite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 26.6 MB