Kyodai Mahjongg is a great 2D/3D version of the famous Mahjongg Solitaire (Shanghai) oriental game.
The purpose of the game is to remove all the tiles from a board. The tiles must be removed by pairs. They have to be free on their left or right side, otherwise you can’t remove them. The rules are simple and the game is extremely addictive!
There are hundreds of layouts, options, graphics and songs to choose from, as well as 6 other mini-games.
In development since 1997, Kyodai Mahjongg has more than enough content to please the hungriest appetites, including eight fully realized Solitaire games, online multiplayer modes and dozens of tilesets and layouts.
Kyodai Mahjongg is also a tweaker’s dream, as the interface contains a wealth of visual and audio options, including the ability to switch between 2D and 3D graphics on the fly.
Kyodai Mahjongg Features:
- 2D and 3D mode,
- several mini-games,
- hall of fame,
- high speed,
- user-friendly interface,
- tile highlights,
- many layouts,
- several great and relaxing oriental music (especially composed for the game),
- various backgrounds,
- sound effects,
- layout editor,
- shuffle, restart, undo, hints,
- multi-lingual (at least 27 translations included),
- and many more…
Changes in Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 1.42:
- [New] Faster and improved startup sequence.
- [New] The “No more moves” event now triggers a (much requested!) sound effect.
- [New] Now, all winnable Solitaire games have a game seed attributed to them, allowing you to replay them if you enter the hall of fame (see “Replay” button).
- [New] Improved texturing for tile faces and borders. Cleaned up the menu options.
- [New] Added support for more skybox environments. Skyboxes also work on a larger array of video cards now.
- [Fix] Fixed lots of minor…
Homepage – http://kyodai.com
Size: 13.8 MB
DOWNLOAD Kyodai Mahjongg Full Version[includes 25 min. of CD music]
DOWNLOAD Kyodai Mahjongg Small Version [includes 2 min. of CD music]