Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters. But as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
Gameplay involves players interacting with the game world by placing and breaking various types of blocks in 3D environment. In this environment, players can build creative structures, creations, and artwork on multiplayer servers and singleplayer worlds across multiple game modes. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat.
Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes. Survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger. And creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty. It is set to the most difficult setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.
Minecraft is available to all players for €23.95. When purchased, singleplayer and multiplayer game modes can be played using a web browser or the downloadable stand-alone launcher. Minecraft Classic is available to play for free.
Minecraft game is available for the Desktop computer, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita. Pocket Edition is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon Kindle Fire.
Changes in Minecraft 1.13.1 for Android:
- This update brings technical additions, Character Creator, and foxes!
- Foxes are found in taiga & snow biomes.
- Character Creator is an additional way to personalize your appearance.
- Also fixed bugs & some performance issues.
- Fixed bugs
- Performance improvements
- Suspicious stew made from poppies now gives you night vision instead of speed
- Added /debug report for getting more detailed information. Please include this while making bug reports about performance!
- Fixed a memory leak
- Removed camera pivot offset in first-person
- Improved chunk loading when travelling at high speed
- Fixed incorrect Pillager texture
- /reload and /forceload is now available to gamemasters
- function-permission-level is a new setting in server.properties that controls which commands functions have access to
- Villagers now stock more items
- Villagers will now remember their gossip after becoming a Zombie Villager
- Improved performance of Villager pathfinding
- Villagers can now work without also restocking at the same time
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer
- The Player Activity button on the Realm screen has been removed
- Villagers now wait with restocking until they have trades that need restocking
- Village sieges no longer occur on mushroom islands
- Mobs will no longer try to pathfind their way through bamboo
- Pinged the human
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.4
- The game crashed whilst rendering overlay: Unable to fit texture
- Game Crashes when Shift + Command + Delete 18 characters at once on Anvil
- Unobtainable (speed) suspicious stew can be obtained from villagers
- Villager demand values increase/decrease indefinitely
- High Idle CPU usage on Server Edition (Minecraft 1.14 Release)
- Rolling shutter issue on MacOS since 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2
- Villager trades wrong book
- Villager trade GUI doesn’t show the correct price on servers if trade demand is high
- Villager demand never goes down over time unless traded with
- Cannot press Enter on Direct Connect
- Fixed debug reports in worlds with a dot in their name
- Fixed server freeze when Villagers fell into the void
- Villagers aren’t shutting doors behind them
- Aquatic mobs are not spawning / Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap again
- When a player joins a server, everything that happened during the time offline queued on connecting to the server
- Score JSON Component Crash in items
- Trusting Foxes attack player when self-injured
- Concrete powder deleting waterlogged blocks when falling
- Functions capable of running commands they shouldn’t be able to (publish, debug …)
- Breaking Blocks “re-appear” to nudge player
- Floatable mobs are unable to walk when in waterlogged blocks
- Entities (Villagers) cause massive lag when attempting to pathfind
- Villagers are not pathfinding towards their POI; POI detection range is too small
- Mobs don’t try to avoid fall damage anymore
- Chunks refusing to unload due to incorrect player ticket additions
- Mouse acceleration with the new 1.14.3 update
- Failed to save debug dump if the destination location contains a space
- Bow with mending undraws when receiving XP while drawed
- Zombies of village siege spawn despite gamerule doMobSpawning being false
- Zombies of village siege do not spawn centered on a block
- Unexpected error: java.util.NoSuchElementException
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
- Arbitrary score/selector/NBT resolution using lectern without operator rights
- Acacia leaves render improprly from a distance
- Farmer villagers don’t stop to pick up their crops
- Pillagers don’t pathfind around obstacles & out of water
- End city/end ship generation gets cut at chunk borders sometimes
- Killing a zombie right as it converts into a Drowned will drop the loot from zombie while still converting into a Drowned
- Cyrillic letter Є is not included in the Minecraft font
- Full villager inventory creates invisible items
- Java using 100-200% CPU (MacOS)
- Rabbits no longer need sand/grass in order to spawn in deserts/tundras
- Mending slows down breaking blocks
- Beacon deactivate sound not sounds when you break the base
- villagers give away all food if they want to share it
- parrots occasionally disappearing when you take them from a boat
- Trying to trade with villager immediately closes trading menu for some villagers
- Crossbow has to re-load when mending takes place
- Bashkir letters Ҙ, ҙ, Ҡ, ҡ, Ҫ, and ҫ are not included in the Minecraft font
- Invalid characters crash the game in jigsaw block input upon pressing enter
- All wall signs use oak color on maps
- Zombie sieges can happen on mushroom islands
- when closing a menu while moving the mouse, the screen will move in that direction
- Hostile Wolf AI has been broken. Wolves can no longer attack enemies efficiently.
- Villagers picking up workstation through wall
- ConcurrentModificationException when a player leaves an active raid
- Silverfish & Endermite spawners no longer functioning
Homepage – https://minecraft.net
Supported Operrating Systems:
- Android 4.2 or later
- iOS 8.0 or later
Size: 37.1 MB