Restorer Ultimate is a new generation of data recovery featuring a new kernel modified for speed and reliability. And a lot of additional features and improvements to make the recovery of your files easier and more productive.
As long as your system’s hardware is functional, Restorer Ultimate may be the only solution you need for all your data recovery and undelete tasks. This do-it-yourself data recovery software, allows you quickly and easily restore your files and save your time, money, and resources.
Restorer Ultimate PRO
It has all the features of Restorer Ultimate plus adds some advanced data recovery capabilities. Such as file recovery from hardware and software RAIDs, and support for more file systems and dynamic disks.
The PRO version also has an additional file recovery algorithm Raw File Search) that searches for files with known file signatures, or byte patterns, common to each file created by a certain program. This algorithm increases chances to recover files on devices with undamaged file systems and to recover files from devices with unknown file systems. Including HD, CD, DVD, external ZIP/USB, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
Restorer Ultimate PRO Network
It has all the features and benefits of Restorer Ultimate PRO and adds data recovery over network. That allows Restorer Ultimate PRO Network to connect to a remote computer, open and scan its hard drives, partitions or their parts. Also it allows to recover files much the same way as for local devices. The image file of disk on the remote computer can be created, saved and accessed, over the network as well.
A service utility Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine should to be installed on the remote computer to enable access by Restorer Ultimate Network. The Remote Engine supports TCP/IP protocol.
Remote Emergency Engine is a tool that allows you to start a network computer that cannot start the normal way due to operating system failure. It provides the same access to the remote computer’s hard drives as Remote Engine does and recover data stored on those hard drives. Then restored data can be transferred to a working computer via the network.
Features and Benefits of Restorer Ultimate for Windows
Data recovery features:
- Support for the FAT, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (Windows); HFS, HFS+, APFS (Mac); and Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 FS, UFS1, UFS2 (Linux/ Unix) file systems.
- SmartScan data recovery technology: absolute control over the data recovery process even from corrupted or formatted hard drives.
- Scalable technology: Perform a quick undelete for recently deleted files or perform a deep disk scan to analyze all files and partitions that have ever existed on the disk.
- Raw file recovery (disk scan using file signatures for recovery of known file types) with regularly updated file signature database.
- File preview for very many document, graphics, video, and audio file formats. Files can be played back even without respective applications installed. Such file preview can be used for estimating chances for successful file recovery. Files can be previewed in the Demo mode for free.
- Advanced file search capabilities.
- Backup recovered data to any storage device. Including external disks (USB, FireWire, etc.), internal disks, separate partitions, and even network and shared drives.
Advanced data recovery features.
- Scan multiple disk scans at once. Even if the file systems and other parameters are different.
- Custom-defined file signatures for raw file recovery. GUI editor makes it easy to teach Restorer Ultimate new “known file types.”
- Advanced disk imaging capabilities, including support for region imaging, disk image compression, split image files (for storing on multiple devices or devices with FAT file size limitations).
- Powerful text/hexadecimal editor.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attribute monitoring.
- Support for HFS+ compressed files.
- File system journal processing for HFS+ and Ext3/ 4fs file systems to increase a number of successfully found files.
- Soft updates journal processing for enhanced recovery on UFS partitions.
- Support for extended attributes in HFS+, Ext3/ 4fs, and UFS file systems. This refines recovery of Mac OSX Time Machine and Linux selinux ACL.
- A user-friendly wizard for virtual RAID creation.
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition for RAID5 and 6.
- RAID level 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, and spanned volumes support.
- Support for nested and non-standard RAID levels: RAID10 (1+0), RAID1E, RAID5E, RAID5EE, RAID6E.
- Support for parity delays in all applicable RAID layouts.
- RAID consistency check.
- Support for custom-created RAID layouts. Customizable block size and order, as well as offsets.
- Support for custom stripe block tables.
- Custom-created RAID layouts you can can be save and load for different jobs.
- Support for:
- Windows dynamic disks including unsyncronized Windows software RAIDs.
- Windows Storage Spaces created by Windows 8/ 8.1 and 10 Fall Creators updates.
- Apple software RAIDs created by the OS X system.
- Apple CoreStorage/ File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes.
- Linux mdadm RAIDs and Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM/LVM2).
Network data recovery (for Restorer Ultimate for Windows Network)
- Save bandwidth by storing recovered files on an external drive connected to the remote computer, rather than transferring recovered files over the network.
- Remote data recovery over the Internet. Remote Engine can traverse a NAT/Firewall device to connect to Restorer Ultimate.
- Restorer Ultimate Emergency Engine for file recovery from a networked computer that cannot boot.
- Recovered and other files like images and scan info you can can be save on the remote computer.
Homepage – https://www.bitmart.net
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- 512 MB of RAM, enough disk space or additional devices to save the recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run Restorer Ultimate
- A network connection if you’d like to save drive image or recovered files over the network.
Size: 34.9 MB