SyncBack is the software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files. This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world. Such as law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack can easily backup data or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
Backing up data with SyncBack is a breeze. Choose what you want to backup and where to. Create a schedule. Set it and Forget it. Fast Backup, Threaded File Copying and Parallel File Transfer will ensure the backup runs as quickly as possible.
Intelligent Synchronization gives you the ultimate in control and configurability. You can decide what SyncBack should do in every situation, e.g. what should happen if a file has changed, or if it has been deleted, or a new file has been created, etc.
SyncBackSE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use. With an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services. Supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP (SyncBackSE does not support SFTP).
SyncBackPro supports all major cloud storage services: Amazon S3, Google Drive, Google Storage, Google Photos, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, OneDrive for Business (Office 365), SharePoint (Office 365), Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, OpenStack, Backblaze B2, OVH, Egnyte, hubiC, Citrix ShareFile, pCloud and WebDAV. Parallel & Threaded File Transfers supported.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE. It provides remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup, restore and sync operations. It works with Windows, OSX (Apple), and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Changes in SyncBack 184.108.40.206 (2023-11-09):
- Updated (Pro): FTP buffer size settings now used in all SFTP engines
- Updated (Pro/SE): Can pass offline UA serial to installer
- Updated: Installer shows who SyncBack will run be run as if run from installer
- Fixed: Vertical lines at edge of list in Differences window
- Fixed: Not starting maximized
- Fixed (Pro): Correctly display amount of bytes being moved during object copy (S3)
- Fixed (Pro): Treat HTTP error 400 as a throttle response to requests (SharePoint/OneDrive)
- Fixed (Pro): Correctly set object metadata for files larger than 5 GB in size (S3)
- Fixed (Pro): Box authorization URL
Changes in SyncBack 220.127.116.11 (2023-10-10):
- New (Pro/SE): XZ and ZStandard compression
- New: A new option on Compression -> Compressed settings page to not compress files considered already compressed
- Updated (Pro): Compression filter (already compressed file types) can now be used with PKWare SecureZip encryption
- Updated: Main window column widths, order and visibility immediately saved when changes are made
- Updated: “Stop using screen reader” menu item appears in Preferences main menu if a screen reader is being used
- Updated (Pro): Added Israel AWS S3 Endpoint
- Updated: Splash screen removed (tray icon animates instead)
- Fixed (Pro): “bad_request: Invalid API request path” error during a file update with Box API
- Fixed (Pro/SE): Failure to scan Zip archives with files over 2GB in size when using LZMA2
- Fixed: Loses column widths etc. if start minimized and do not show main window before exiting
- Fixed: SyncBack may fail to retrieve information from Scheduler Monitor
- Fixed: Internal changes to how windows are minimized and restored
Changes in SyncBack 18.104.22.168 (2023-08-28):
- New: Chunked upload support for Box
- Updated: About window shows some system info
- Updated: Logging of reason why files skipped is no longer enabled by default
- Updated: Swedish translations
- Updated: Scheduler Monitor service modified to try and avoid warning about schedules that were run later when missed (e.g. computer off)
- Fixed (Pro): Stop retrying to create folders on Egnyte if it already exists
- Fixed (Pro): Egnyte now allows files with DWL, DWL1, DWL2 extensions to be uploaded
- Fixed (Pro): Better handling of expired access tokens when using Backblaze
- Fixed (Pro/SE): Out of memory error when using LZMA2 with very large files and no Zip temp directory specified
- Fixed: Sometimes crashes on variables window in profile configuration
- Fixed (Pro): Retrieves all SharePoint Document libraries in the case the user has more than 200 libraries per site
Homepage – https://www.2brightsparks.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 31.6 MB