SyncBack 10.2.122.0 – Free, Lite, SE, Pro, Touch
SyncBack is the software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files. This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world. Such as law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack can easily backup data or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
Backing up data with SyncBack is a breeze. Choose what you want to backup and where to. Create a schedule. Set it and Forget it. Fast Backup, Threaded File Copying and Parallel File Transfer will ensure the backup runs as quickly as possible.
Intelligent Synchronization gives you the ultimate in control and configurability. You can decide what SyncBack should do in every situation, e.g. what should happen if a file has changed, or if it has been deleted, or a new file has been created, etc.
SyncBackSE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use. With an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services. Supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP (SyncBackSE does not support SFTP).
SyncBackPro supports all major cloud storage services: Amazon S3, Google Drive, Google Storage, Google Photos, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, OneDrive for Business (Office 365), SharePoint (Office 365), Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, OpenStack, Backblaze B2, OVH, Egnyte, hubiC, Citrix ShareFile, pCloud and WebDAV. Parallel & Threaded File Transfers supported.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE. It provides remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup, restore and sync operations. It works with Windows, OSX (Apple), and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Changes in SyncBack 10.2.112.0 (2023-05-23):
- Updated: Possible crash on program start on pre-Windows 10, e.g. Windows Server 2016
- Updated: Profiles that run On Change do not use too many resources when they are using invalid directories
- Updated: Manifest file corrected so interface scales correctly on Windows Server 2016
- Updated: Connection timeout for email (send and retrieve) changed to 15 seconds from 60 seconds
- Fixed: Possible loop when profile run On Change and set to delete all empty directories and there are non-empty read-only directories
- Fixed: Default settings when using Microsoft SMTP email servers
- Fixed (Pro): Unable to change SBMS connection settings if not an SBMS administrator
Changes in SyncBack 10.2.116.0 (2023-05-09):
- Fixed (Pro): Set timestamps when using Chilkat and SSH File Transfer Protocol version less than 6
- Fixed (Pro): Modifying SBMS connection settings
- Fixed: Ransomware detection when restoring
Changes in SyncBack 10.2.112.0 (2023-04-18):
- New: %ACTUALSOURCE% and %ACTUALDEST% variables
- New: Can scroll Advanced tab of Restore Wizard using mouse wheel
- Fixed: Main window not maximizing on start
- Fixed: Stack overflow (and crash) when scanning (due to getting symbolic link last access date and time)
- Fixed: SyncBack would sometimes raise an error that a SyncBack Touch drive did not exist
- Fixed (Pro): Change in SharePoint to try redirecting downloads with more than one redirections
- Fixed (Pro): Do not invalidate access token if error is 403 Forbidden as it may end in a loop and cause the server to invalidate the refresh token (OneDrive)
- Fixed: Advanced tab of Restore Wizard sometimes did not show scroll bars unless resized
- Fixed: Windows shortcut configured to start SyncBack minimized or maximized was not starting SyncBack correctly
- Fixed: If Windows shortcut starts SyncBack minimized then no splash windows displayed
Changes in SyncBack 10.2.99.0 (2023-03-08):
- New: Will use SYNCBACKTEMP environment variable as directory for all temporary files if it exists
- Updated: Numerous updates to creating, modifying and deleting schedules and help file updated
- Fixed (Pro): When using shared settings the refresh token may not be updated while multiple profiles using same cloud are being run
- Fixed (Pro): Unable to select Ransomware file when using Google Drive
- Fixed (Pro): Was trying to delete legacy folders from Azure
- Fixed: Rollback pop-up menu in Restore Wizard was not initialized unless History tab was displayed
- Fixed: Fixes for DPI and small font size
Homepage – https://www.2brightsparks.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 35.2 MB