Acronis Revive 2019 Build 188.8.131.52
Acronis Revive 2019 is a powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. It can quickly recover files that are accidently deleted or prematurely removed.
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the best data recovery solution for recovering files from FAT, NTFS and ReFS file system logical disks. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over the data recovery.
This Acronis software supports recovery of compressed files, alternative data streams, encrypted files, file security and extended file attributes.
Acronis Revive 2019 can create image files for a logical disk or hard drive. After, such image files you can process like regular disks.
Whether the file was trashed by accident, removed by a virus, or was intentionally deleted and needed later, this powerful utility can help bring it back to life. Easy as one, two, three.
- Locate – Easily locate a variety of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and media files
- Estimate – Examine movie, audio and picture files to gauge the chance of recovery
- Recover – Find deleted files on internal drives, external drives, and memory cards
Acronis Revive 2019 Features:
Files can disappear for many reasons, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get them back. Acronis Revive 2019 can help retrieve a file that’s:
- Deleted without using Recycle Bin
- Gone after emptying Recycle Bin
- Lost as a result of a power failure
- Destroyed in a virus or malware attack
- Damaged by changes to the HDD’s partition
- Written to a disk with bad sectors
- Recognizes localized file names
- Previews media files
- Supports dynamic disks
- Intuitive wizard-style interface
- Creates image file
- Hexadecimal disk/file viewer
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Supported File systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created and updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1, Server 2012, 10), ReFS/ReFS2+ file system (Resilient File System, Windows 2012/2016 Server).
Host OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 31.8 MB