PhotoRescue Pro supports CompactFlash cards (type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD) cards, Memory Sticks, and any other storage devices (of course, “normal” Hard Disks and Floppy Disks too).
Modern cameras and other digital devices allow files erasing and the space on the media reused. Through momentary carelessness, you can lost valuable pictures in an instant.
The media can also be bulk-erased or formatted, removing everything from the storage media. Now, you won’t loose it all because somebody clicked the wrong button.
Whether you unintentionally deleted your holiday snaps or formatted pictures on your data medium or have pulled it out during a write operation, not to worry – PhotoRescue Pro is here to easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the missing data.
PhotoRescue Pro 6 features:
- Recovers deleted and corrupted files
- Supports all image file formats
- Recovers data from formatted media
- Recovers data from corrupted media
- Supports all formats of media used by digital cameras
- Works with all Digital Still Cameras and card readers
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface
- Supports all modern Windows versions
- and many more!
Changes in PhotoRescue Pro 6.16 (2017-08-21):
- Corrections and bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.essentialdatatools.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.