AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy to use all-in-one Hard Disk Partition Management Software. It offers various free partition management features for both all home users and commercial users.
AOMEI Partition Assistant guaranteesthe full features for creating, resizing, moving, copying, deleting, wiping, aligning, formating, merging, splitting partition and more.
Built-in step by step wizards realize you to easily finish complex operations including copying partition, cloning entire hard disk.
This AOMEI software enables you to extend the available space on hard disk quickly for improve the capacity for the original partition. The smart migration wizard could easily assist you to migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD.
All thanks to the stable partition recovery wizard, the lost and deleted partition is not your problem any more. Creating bootable disk allows you to get access your hard disk even the original OS crashed.
AOMEI Partition Assistant has a lot of new features and fixed the previous bugs perfectly. The OS migration wizard empowers you to migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD without reinstalling OS and applications. Creating bootable CD allows you to manage your hard disk even the Windows OS is out of reach or system is unable to boot.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro has more features than Standard Edition. It is specially designed for PC users, workstation users, commercial users and some advanced users who are willing to pay for the excellent product.
AOMEI Partition Manager Features:
- Resize and move partition without data loss.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated space to a partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Copy (Clone) partition to new hard drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Change partition type ID and change serial number.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
- Delete, format and wipe partition easily.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Convert FAT partition to NTFS file system.
- Change partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
- Set active partition and view partition properties.
Disk Management Features:
- Copy (Clone) disk without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
- Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
- Delete all partition on a disk directly.
- Wipe hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data.
- Disk surface test to check and fix bad sectors.
- Initialize disk.
- View disk properties.
- Extend Partition Wizard: built-in “Extend system partition” and “Select any partition”.
- Disk Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Disk Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Partition Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Partition Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process of moving partition.
- New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB.
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
- Support most HDD standards, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Support removable device, such as USB flash drive (New!), memory card, memory stick and so on.
- Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple
- Support file systems including FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
- Support up to 32 disks in one system.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.4.1 (September 29, 2021):
- Added “Added “Windows 11 Update Checker”:check whether your PC meets Windows 11 update system requirements.
- Improved user experience.
- Fixed some random issues.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.4 (August 5, 2021):
- Added “Disk Defrag”: Analyze the hard disk partition and rearrange fragmented data to optimize disk performance.
- Fixed issue: There is no progress while executing the OS migration in PreOS mode.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.3 (July 8, 2021):
- Added “Create Portable Version”: Install AOMEI Partition Assistant to a removable device so that directly run it on target computers without installing, which is convenient for IT maintenance and support engineers.
- Fixed issue: “App Mover” function gets the wrong size for some apps.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.2.1 (May 27, 2021):
- Added: App Mover has added a new function that supports sorting apps by Name or Size.
- Fixed issue: Data loss caused by migrating MicroSoft Project/Office/Visio with APP Mover.
- Fixed issue: There is a prompt for administrator privileges when copying data to a partition after the progress created NTFS.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.2 (April 22, 2021):
- Added “App Mover”: Free up space on the selected partition via moving applications to another drive.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.1 (December 24, 2020):
- Optimized the display of disk index number: starting from Disk 0 so as to keep consistent with the Windows built-in Disk Management.
- Fixed issue: the program cannot recognize the Ext4 partitions on mounted Linux system disk.
- Fixed issue: volume serial number doesn’t display correctly after being modified.
- Fixed issue: the Flag of cloned GPT system disk doesn’t match to the source disk.
- Fixed issue: Runtime Error occurred while installing software.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.0 (November 18, 2020):
- Added Shred Files：Destroy unwanted files and privacy data from your computer to avoid being recovered.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.10.0 (September 15, 2020):
- Fixed some bugs that affected startup.
- Optimized „Toolbar“: only list commonly used tools so that it become more cleaner.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.9.0 (Augest 14, 2020):
- Fixed issue: in some cases, system cannot boot after converting disk between MBR and GPT under Native mode.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, system cannot boot due to disk cloning.
- Optimized installation interface.
- Optimized some prompt texts.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.8.0 (May 6, 2020):
- Fixed issue:Windows To Go Creator displays abnormally after loading a Windows installation file.
- Fixed issue: The target system unable to boot when performing OS migration under PreOS mode.
- Optimized text display for German interface.
- Added ConvertDisk function on the menu bar: one-click to convert a selected disk between MBR and GPT styles without data loss.
- Fixed issue: The program crashes during registration.
- Fixed issue: The WinPE created on a GPT USB flash drive unable to boot.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.7.0 (March 25, 2020):
- Fixed issue: The program crashes when updating system information during cloning.
- Fixed issue: EntryPoint GetTickCount64 not found in kernel32.dll on startup in Windows XP.
- Optimized the registration prompt text;
- Optimized the process of entering “Reboot Mode”.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Multi-language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian etc.
Supported File Systems:
- Bitlocker, other file systems
Supported Storage Devices:
- Traditional hard disk drives (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD, etc.
- External hard drives (USB drives), PC cards, All Flash Drives, Thumb Drives and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as RAID.
- Support MBR, GPT disks including 8TB+.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.
Size: 32.9 MB