YUMI exFAT 22.214.171.124 / UEFI 0.0.4.6 / YUMI 126.96.36.199
YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) is a portable application designed to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive. This Universal tool can quickly create a Multiboot bootable USB flash drive containing several different ISO files.
Use it to boot from USB your favorite Live Linux portable Operating Systems, Linux and Windows Installers, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, backup, penetration testing, diagnostic tools and more. This tool makes it easy for anyone to create their own customized multi purpose Bootable USB.
Contrary to MultiBootISOs which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device. And reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
YUMI offers thrree versions:
- exFAT supports exFAT format & 4GB+ files. BIOS and UEFI USB boot.
- Legacy supports either NTFS or Fat32 format. BIOS USB boot only.
- UEFI supports Fat32 only. BIOS and UEFI USB booting (Distro dependent).
The YUMI App has been considered by many to be the Best Bootable USB Creator. It replaces our old Multiboot ISOS tool and is also the successor to the singular Universal USB Installer (UUI). Tools that were amongst the first ever made for the purpose of creating a bootable flash drive. For the most part, files are generally stored within the Multiboot folder. This makes for a nicely organized Portable Multiboot Drive that can still be used for traditional storage purposes.
YUMI Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive Creation
This tool works much like Universal USB Installer, except instead of imaging a single ISO to USB. You can use it to store and run more than one distribution from your thumb drive. Enabling you to Boot Multiple ISO files from the same device. Also you can easily uninstall or remove the distributions with the tool!
Changes in exFAT YUMI 188.8.131.52 (2023-03-15):
- Update to use VTOYCLI options and fetch latest Ventoy Bootloader files from GitHub.
Changes in exFAT YUMI 184.108.40.206 (2023-03-10):
- Implement upstream bootloader changes from ventoy 1.0.89.
- Improve and add control parameters to json file.
Changes in exFAT YUMI 220.127.116.11 (2023-02-10):
- Update to fix previously broken PhoenixLite OS entry.
Changes in exFAT YUMI 18.104.22.168 (2023-02-05):
- Update to support newer Memtest86 and Memtest86+ versions.
Changes in exFAT YUMI 22.214.171.124 (2023-01-27):
- Update to support ClearLinux Desktop and Server ISOs.
- Implement upstream changes from ventoy 1.0.88.
- Include YUMI theme on first partition.
Changes in UEFI YUMI 0.0.4.6 (2022-07-03):
- Detect if running natively or from WINE.
Changes in UEFI YUMI 0.0.4.5 (2022-03-06):
- Detect if Windows install.swm file exists before using DSIM.
- Don’t display Unlisted ISO menu entries if no files exist in the directory.
Changes in YUMI 126.96.36.199 (2022-01-29):
- Added support for newer versions of Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery.
Changes in YUMI 188.8.131.52 (2021-11-26):
- Fix to allow spaces in Windows user profile.
Homepage – https://www.pendrivelinux.com
Basic Essentials to create a MultiSystem Bootable USB Drive
- 2GB+ Fat32 or *NTFS Formatted USB Flash Drive.
- Computer that can boot from USB.
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 Operating Environment.
- YUMI (to create a Multiboot Bootable USB).
- Your favorite ISO Files.
Size: 18.1 MB