Win Toolkit 184.108.40.206
Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation!
There are also tools in the program which lets you integrate all of them too. To access the extra tools click on Tools Manager when you open Win Toolkit.
With this tool you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
It’s the first program of its kind to integrate your favourite programs into Windows installation disk!
Win Toolkit Main Features:
- All-In-One Integrator. This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it’s let you integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
- ISO Maker. This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
- USB Boot Preparation. Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
- All-In-One Disk Creator. This tool let’s you combine all your WIM files into one DVD, this is most commonly used is to merge x86 and x64 disks.
- Unattended Creator. Creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
- USB Boot Prep. Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
- WIM Manager. Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc… You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
- Component Removal. This program let’s you remove over 100 components which comes with Windows, some of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc… I am also planning on adding some more eventually.
- WIM Registry Editor. This tool mounts the wim and then it’s registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
- Alphawave’s Downloader. Download the latest updates for Windows 7, 8.1 and Office 2013!
- Addon Maker. This tool is for advanced users to create .WA files which other users can use the All-In-One Tool to integrate into your image.
- Language Pack Converter. Converts Language Packs which are in the exe format to cab so you can integrate them.
- MSP Extractor (MS Office). Converters Office Updates to msp so they can automatically install when you install Office.
- MSU > CAB Converter. Converts MSU to CAB files so you can integrate them or install on your current OS via the CAB Installer.
- Capture Image. Captures new WIM images, so you can use that new image to install Windows.
- Driver Installer. This will install drivers on your currently installed system using pnputil.exe, it will only install the drivers you need.This tool also lets you uninstall drivers too.
- SWM Merger. Merge *.swm files into a larger *.wim file so it can be edited.
- WIM Splitter. This tool splits your install.wim into multiple files so you can fit them onto multiple CDs.
- Update Installer. This will install updates on your currently installed system, probably mostly used by those who use SoLoR Updates. This tool also lets you uninstall old updates too.
- Update Retriever. When Windows Update downloads updates, the cab files get left in a folder. This tool retrieves those files so you can integrate them.
Win Toolkit is the new name for Windows 7 Toolkit as it also works for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
XP and Vista users: You will need to use the DISM Installer in order for Win Toolkit to work on your Operating System!
Changes in Win Toolkit 220.127.116.11:
- Extended Windows 10/11 Support (2023)
- Removed ‘Win-Unattended.de’ on Main Menu Tab (Version/Forums)
- Removed ‘Installer Repacks’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads/Integration)
- Removed donation link on Main Menu
- Removed > ‘Slim .NET 4.8 Installer’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads)
- Removed > ‘DISM’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads)
- Removed ‘Report Bug’ on Main Menu Tab
Changes in Win Toolkit 18.104.22.168:
- FIX: Minor code fixes
- Updated Imagex to Windows 10 Version 10.0.19041.1
- Updated Check for new DISM to Version 10.0.19041.1
Changes in Win Toolkit 22.214.171.124:
- WinToolkit Required .NET Framework 4.7.2 and higher
- Updated WinToolkitRunOnce.exe to v126.96.36.199
- WinToolkitRunOnce Required .NET Framework 4.7.2 and higher
Changes in Win Toolkit 188.8.131.52:
- Minor Code changes
- Small UI changes
- NEW: All-In-One Integrator > Tweaks > Windows Update [Win 10]
- Added “Tweaks” – Disable Automatic App Updates
- Added “Tweaks” – Disable Automatic Driver Updates
- Added “Tweaks” – Disable Automatic Windows Update
- Added “Tweaks” – Disable Automatic Maintenance [Win 10]
- Added “Tweaks” – Block in Firewall | Remove Block in Firewall [Win 10]
- Added “Tweaks” – Show/Hide Windows Insider Page from Settings [Win 10]
- Removed “Repacks.net” > Main Menu Tab (Installer Repacks > Downloads > Integration)
- Removed “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge
Changes in Win Toolkit 184.108.40.206:
- NEW: Tools > Imaging > ESD Manager
- NEW: All-In-One Integrator > Tweaks > Microsoft Edge
- Added “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge > Block Popups
- Added “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge > Change Theme
- Added “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge > Disable Flash Player
- Added “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge > Disable Windows Defender SmartScreen
- Added “Tweaks” > Microsoft Edge > Hide Desktop Icon
Homepage – https://www.wincert.net
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1.
Size: 5.41 MB