O&O Defrag 23 puts is a replacement for the standard Windows defragmenter, that offers a much advanced set of features. It puts fragmented files together and maximizes your system speed.
O&O Defrag also offers five different defragmentation strategies. Moreover, the program has OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system.
The program can defragment drives manually, or fully automatic in the background. As a result, that keeps your system at peak performance by avoiding build-up of file fragmentation. Also you can schedule the defragmentation jobs, using various criteria.
Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more.
O&O Defrag 23 offers the increased performance up to 100%. If you spend a lot of time on your PC, slow system and program starts or system crashes while playing can be very frustrating. Periodic defragmentation often works wonders in bringing new life to a PC.
O&O Defrag now has Remote Desktop! With the integrated Remote Desktop you can help your family and friends anytime from anywhere direct on their machines!
The O&O Defrag 23 is integrated into the O&O Cloud IT Management solution – O&O Syspectr! With O&O Syspectr you have the optimal overview of your Windows settings and system status. You can control O&O Defrag and other tools easily over the Cloud. The newly integrated functions from O&O Syspectr are especially useful for customers with several machines. Also for owners of the Family Edition, who are not always sitting at home in front of each PC.
O&O Defrag Features:
- SOLID/Quick: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, performs a superficial optimization of the SSD, such as erasing the free space. This method is gentler and faster.
- SOLID/Complete: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, is a thorough optimization of the SSD.
- ClusterView with SSDs: In order to represent the degree of fragmentation of an SSD, the ClusterView now maps the logical structure of an SSD so that, accordingly, 6 blocks are combined into one.
- Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
- O&O DiskCleaner
- Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
- Even faster system and program starts
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
- Defragmentation of locked files
- Lifetime Performance Statistics
- Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy
- Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning
The new defragmentation method SOLID/COMPLETE
SSDs save file fragments on morememory cells than needed. The resource and hardware friendly SOLID/COMPLETE method defragments these file fragments so that only the number of memory cells required will be used forreading and writing in the future. You can use SOLID/COMPLETE on both SSDs as well as harddisks.
In-built O&O DiskCleaner
Searches for and removes temporary and unnecessary files that are taking up memory and increasing fragmentation. O&O DiskCleaner also increases the security of your data, as private content (e.g. Thumbs.db, copies of documents, drafts of emails, Dumps) will no longer be kept as copies in unnecessary system files.
In-built O&O DiskStat
Limited storage capacities are still prevalent in many notebooks today. O&O DiskStat offers a quick overview of how the hard drive is used. Users can easily search for files or folders that are taking up valuable disk space on the hard drive and slowing down your system. This versatile tool offers a Windows Explorer type intuitive interface and a variety of options to hunt for space wasters.
Deleting free space on hard disks for your privacy
Also you can use O&O Defrag to securely and permanently delete free space on your hard disks. This prevents identity theft and theft of your confidential files and documents because deleting files under Windows leaves traces of data still on the disks. By deleting them securely you stop them ever falling into the wrong hands. Simply let O&O Defrag Pro delete confidential files automatically after a disk defragmentation run!
- Automatic defragmentation in the background
O&O Defrag Pro works quietly in the background. So that the defragmentation process does not disturb other tasks and has no negative performance impact on your system. The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state of your disks and PC.
- Quicker and safer video editing
O&O Defrag creates an equal flow of data which enables it to be processed much easier and quicker. For video editing systems, O&O recommends both the STEALTH or SPACE defragmentation methods.
- A far better Gaming experience
Because many computer games store and work with a lot of files and data, they can be a major source of fragmentation themselves. Add to that the remaining fragmented files from Windows and you have a data bottleneck effect. Just when you don’t need it – when you’re gaming!
What’s new in O&O Defrag Professional 23.0:
- Now faster than COMPLETE and suitable for an occasional faster defragmentation.
- New: SOLID/Complete: A deep and comprehensive SSD optimization.
- New: SOLID/Quick: Carries out a quick and resource-saving optimization.
- New: Block view of your SSD as it is optimized live
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 20.2 MB