VueScan, the world’s most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. It works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance.
VueScan is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professionals. VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
VueScan can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG, TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR and create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders. VueScan is a replacement for the software that came with your scanner.
Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn’t provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan helps you get the most out of your scanner.
Accessing your WiFi enabled scanner has never been easier. VueScan Mobile allows you to seamlessly scan documents and photos straight to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from HP, Canon, and Epson WiFi printer/scanners. In addition to sending via Email and saving to the Photos App, Vuescan Mobile allows you to save scanned images to your favorite iOS apps that can open PDF or JPEG files such as iBooks, Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, etc.
VueScan is compatible with over 2500 different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. The program has been built in two completely different types: Standard and Professional Editions. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode let’s you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan. After you purchase and enter a serial number, the Standard Edition or Professional Edition features are enabled and the dollar-sign watermark is disabled.
Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system. VueScan solves that problem and let’s you use your old scanner again.
What’s new in version 9.5.65:
- Added support for 2 new Epson scanners
- Added support for 6 new HP scanners
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M577c
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M577cm
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M577z
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dnm
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577f
- Changed default ‘Crop | Buffer (%)’ to 8%
- Changed default ‘Output | Color space’ to ‘sRGB’ on Mac
- Changed default ‘Output | Monitor color space’ to ‘sRGB’ on Mac
- Fixed problem with scanning color negatives on Epson V800/V850
- Fixed problem with HP ScanJet 3670
- Fixed doc feeder centering with Fujitsu fi-5530 and fi-5750
- Fixed problem with Brother MFC-L2700D (doesn’t support 1200 dpi)
Homepage – https://www.hamrick.com
Size: 8.84 MB