Microsoft OneNote 2303 Build 16227.20212
Microsoft OneNote is an advanced, rich-featured note taking program. It will take information organization to a new level giving a reliable digital notebook that can replace traditional paper notes.
Microsoft OneNote gathers such items as notes (both handwritten and drawings), screen clippings and audio commentaries. That can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
OneNote is available as a part of Microsoft Office and Windows 10, 11. It is also available as a free standalone application for Windows, macOS, Windows RT, Windows Phone, iOS and Android.
A web-based version is provided as part of Microsoft OneDrive or Microsoft Office Online and enables users to edit notes via a web browser.
Microsoft OneNote can be used anywhere on computers, tablets, phones. It enables you to share notebooks with others – friends, family, colleagues. It is useful when you want to capture your thoughts, brainstorming, to-do’s, etc.
You can organize notes anyway you want. You can even jump between notebooks due to the easy to use navigation bar. The enhanced search tool enables you to immediately find the desired section. Also it allows prioritize notes, record recent files to help you find the necessary information.
Microsoft OneNote Features:
- Publish notebooks publicly on Docs.com which lets you make notebooks accessible for others to copy and use with just a single tap. Whether it’s a notebook that details must-see sights and local hangouts, a lesson plan fellow teachers are clamoring to use in their classrooms or those Chem 101 notes your fellow freshmen are begging for. You can share your notebooks on Docs.com.
- Me-me-me-me (at work, works!). To save an email alongside all your other notes, just forward it to [email protected]. And you will get things sorted out for you. Think of it as your personal email filing entity.
- Crop shop. Crop the top (or any other part) of an image in OneNote Online with the new Crop tool. It’s teacher approved!
- Forget-me-now. When you are done after the semester, you can remove notebooks you’re finished with from the list of notebooks displayed in OneNote Online.
- Firefox and Safari users rejoice – clip with abandon. You now have the OneNote Clipper extension in all of its glory (and functionality) including Region mode clipping on Firefox and Safari browsers. Of course, we still have it for Chrome as well.
- Office Lens built in. Never lose a white-boarding session or homework assignment again. Now you can scan documents right into OneNote with a single tap with our fresh-off-the-software-presses Office Lens integration in OneNote for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2208 Build 15601.20088:
- Feature Updates: Take notes with your voice: Take notes faster using speech-to-text instead of typing using Dictation. On the ribbon, select the microphone, then give OneNote permission to use your mic.
What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2206 Build 15330.20246:
- Current Channel: Version 2206 (Build 15330.20246)
- Monthly Enterprise Channel: Version 2205 (Build 15225.20356)
- Monthly Enterprise Channel: Version 2204 (Build 15128.20312)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Preview): Version 2202 (Build 14931.20604)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel: Version 2202 (Build 14931.20604)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel: Version 2108 (Build 14326.21062)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel: Version 2102 (Build 13801.21528)
- Microsoft 365 Apps on Windows 7: Version 2002 (Build 12527.22183)
- Office 2021 Retail: Version 2206 (Build 15330.20246)
- Office 2019 Retail: Version 2206 (Build 15330.20246)
- Office 2016 Retail: Version 2206 (Build 15330.20246)
- Office LTSC 2021 Volume Licensed: Version 2108 (Build 14332.20345)
- Office 2019 Volume Licensed: Version 1808 (Build 10388.20027)
- Excel: fixed an issue where the app closed unexpectedly when interacting with fonts.
What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2205 Build 15225.20204:
- Fixed an unexpected stop responding in Office rendering code.
What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2204 Build 15128.20178:
- Reducing unwanted fragmenting of conditional formatting rules: We are reducing fragmenting of conditional formatting rules across a contiguous cell range when pasting copied cells into that cell range.
- Power BI Dataset Request Access Improvements: This update will present users with a way to request access to Power BI datasets when attempting to refresh PivotTables in Excel that are connected to a dataset they do not currently have access to.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Outlook Event-Based Add-Ins from functioning properly.
- This change helps users find the correct settings for managing the default online meeting options for third party meeting providers.
- Fixed an issue that caused Outlook to close unexpectedly during launch when connected to a OneDrive for Business endpoint with no service URL.
- Fixed an issue that caused EU users to see information missing from person cards.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when trying to respond to certain contacts.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when deleting a folder.
- Fixed an issue where the font dropdown would not accurately reflect what font was selected in a shape.
- Fixed an issue to allow a gradient stop to be added when clicking along the slider.
- Fixed an issue related to multi-threading for Direct2D and Direct3D interoperability.
Homepage – https://www.onenote.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Size: 7.15 MB