Foxit PDF Editor 12.1.1 Build 15289
Foxit PDF Editor (formerly) Foxit PhantomPDF is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms. Produce company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving.
Award winning Foxit PDF creator allows you to produce great looking PDF document and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. This is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PDF Editor comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
This Foxit software can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, this Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PDF Editor Features
Edit PDF like a pro
Quickly and easily update your own PDF documents. Works like a word processor – reflow text across paragraphs, columns, and pages; change document layout, modify text size, font, or line spacing, and add multimedia.
Share and collaborate live
Connect teammates together to increase flexibility and results. Integrate with leading Content Management Systems, utilize popular cloud storage services, and initiate shared reviews to provide and manage feedback
Export to popular file formats
Easily share PDF content by exporting PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats. Export the whole document or just a selected area.
Create PDF docs and forms
Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E from virtually any file format or web pages. Make PDF Portfolios to easily share multiple files together and use Form Field Recognition to quickly create interactive PDF Forms to collect data. Render PRC 3D PDF and create 3D PDF from .DWG files.
Organize PDF the simple way
Organize and manipulate PDF pages to support your workflows. Merge and split documents; drag and drop pages within a file or from one document to another; and add stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and more.
Protect PDF properly
Protect the information in your confidential documents. Permanently redact and remove text and images, secure documents with password encryption or with Microsoft AIP, sanitize documents, and digitally sign PDFs.
Create accessible PDF
Enable PDF document accessibility for people with disabilities who use assistive technology to have access to information. Check accessibility of PDF files to verify if the document complies with Section 508 technology standards.
Scan and OCR paper docs
Scan and convert paper documents or images to PDF. Run text recognition (OCR) to create selectable and searchable text. Make text editable and update hardcopy just like digital documents.
Highlighted features of Foxit PDF Editor Pro include:
- XFA Form Filling. XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance. Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation. Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor. Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Robust Document Security. Use password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction. Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification. Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager. Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents. And allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design. Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition. OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation. Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer. Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
What’s New in Foxit PDF Editor 184.108.40.20689 (2023-02-21):
- Fixed some security and stability issues.
What’s New in Foxit PDF Editor 220.127.116.1150 (2022-12-13):
- Integrate Foxit Smart Redact (requires a separate purchase) as an optional plug-in
- AI-based document redaction gives users a simple, easy, and efficient way to redact sensitive information in PDF.
- Expand the number of automatic sensitive data pattern searches, including those without static patterns – like person names, organization names, and personal roles.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 11 UI style
- Show the Snap layouts when you hover the mouse over the application window’s maximize button.
- Round the window corners of the application’s main window, dialog boxes, and drop-down menus.
- Commenting enhancements
- Change the appearance styles for markup comments easily with more customizable default colors from the redesigned intuitive styles in the Format tab in the right panel. Configure shortcut keys to add or modify comments.
- Redesign the handy Mini toolbar (When you select a text markup comment, the Mini toolbar floats right above the comment.), and provide an option to disable/hide the Mini toolbar after the comment creation.
- Upon adding a text markup comment, you can quickly enter text for its popup note via the Comment panel (only if the panel is already open) in the navigation pane. And adjust the text markup area after you add the markup in the document.
- Add an option to the right-click context menu of text, allowing you to quickly look up its definition (provided by Dictionary.com, the world’s leading online dictionary) in your default web browser.
- Add an option to automatically switch to the Classic or Dark skin according to the default app mode (Light or Dark) set in your Windows system. (Only available for Windows 10 and 11)
- Define the width of a text block when adding new text so that text can reflow automatically within the specified width range.
- Set text styles (Bold, Italic, Superscript, etc.) when filling out text form fields with the Allow Rich Text Formatting option enabled in the field properties.
- Combine and save documents to a predefined output folder.
- Add options to batch print PDFs simply from the PDFs’ right-click menu and print the current page for each opened PDF file.
- Quickly find the “Previous”/ “Next” result with shortcut keys when performing the “Search & Replace” feature, and change the highlight color in your search results.
- Other enhancements to the user experience.
- Fixed some stability issues.
Homepage – https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/
- Windows 8.x Full Version
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Microsoft Office 2010 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 7.13
- macOS 10.13 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2016 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
Size: 728 MB
DOWNLOAD Foxit PDF Editor 12 Trial for Windows
DOWNLOAD Foxit PDF Editor Pro 12 Trial for Windows
DOWNLOAD Foxit PDF Editor 12 Trial for Mac