Adobe RoboHelp 2022 release empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Empower beginners and experts alike, with support for HTML5 and CSS3 authoring through a minimalistic yet powerful user interface.
This Adobe software allows you easily create rules and manage references that enable creating content once and then reusing it efficiently across channels and formats. Simplify collaboration with web-based review and connect with platforms like Git and SharePoint Online for version control.
Adobe RoboHelp 2022 lets you create microcontent to fuel AI-powered chatbots and featured snippets in search engines. Publish directly to responsive HTML5, PDF, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Help and more. Natively publish to your preferred knowledge base and self-service content platforms.
Deliver relevant, personalized experiences by enabling users to dynamically filter content based on their interests or profiles. Add videos, audio, and images to create immersive experiences. Ensure accessibility with Section 508-compliant content. Reach global audiences with support for integrated manual and machine translation workflows.
Adobe RoboHelp 2022 Features:
Reimagine content creation
- Reimagined user interface. Boost productivity with web-based technologies that make your workspace lighter and faster.
- HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Create highly immersive content experiences with out-of-the-box HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Easily add videos, audio, images, text effects and other elements.
- Enrich content with Scalable Vector Graphics. Now import and use great-looking visuals that look super sharp across mobile, web and print with SVG support.
- Enhanced Object Properties dialog. Adjust object properties with optimal accuracy and unprecedented ease as they transform in real time with every change.
- Switch between multiple views. Quickly see a preview of your content output or its HTML by switching between author, code and preview views.
- Global style management control. Quickly switch all inline styles in the authoring view on or off via a central control as a global preference.
- Style mirroring. Easily copy formatting and apply the inline or CSS based style to text anywhere else in the topic or its content.
- Conditional content usage. Easily create rules and apply them to a topic, paragraph or word using the new conditional text panel. Now specify the foreground and background colors of conditions, making them easier to manage.
- Cleaner project structure. Easily locate assets with a cleaner and more organized project and output structure.
- Powerful project management. Easily organize and use assets within and across projects with the new Project Manager.
- Real-time CSS editor. Create stunning layouts with a powerful CSS editor. Intuitively make changes by seeing how it reflects on the content in real-time.
- Smoother import of Microsoft Word files. Easily import Microsoft Word files into RoboHelp with optimized handling of images and styles.
Any device, format or platform. Discover limitless publishing.
- All-new skin editor. Give templates a unique look and feel with the powerful and easy-to-use skin editor. All-new default skins give existing templates a refreshing look.
- Optimized search engine. Deliver best-in-class search results to end users with an enhanced search engine powered by a new algorithm and highlighting of the searched word.
- Search autocorrect. Enhance the end user search experience with automatic identification of mistyped search queries using fuzzy logic to display relevant results based on the closest match.
- Multiformat publishing. Instantly publish content to a wide range of popular output formats – Responsive HTML5, PDF, Microsoft Help (CHM), WebHelp, Mobile App and more.
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts. Deliver personalized content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Easily show or hide widgets such as glossary and TOC.
- Greater content accessibility. Deliver content to accommodate your users’ special needs. The Section 508 compliant HTML5 layouts let you create content that is accessible to all users.
- Optimized HTML5 output. Experience as much as a 50% reduction in loading time, a file size savings of about 20KB per topic, and smoother transitions between pages with faster, more responsive HTML5 output.
- Dynamic Content Filters. Deliver more relevant and highly personalized content experiences with Dynamic Content Filters.
- Ability to add thumbnails. Publish and view images as thumbnails that expand on clicking, making it easier to render and view content on mobile devices.
- Single-click Mobile App generation. Easily generate content-centric mobile apps for iOS and Android with one click.
- Favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts. Provide users the option to mark topics as favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort to locate frequently used content.
Infinite possibilities to collaborate smarter and faster
- Git support. Empower team members with the ability to collaborate on projects of any size with speed and efficiency.
- SharePoint Online support. Ensure everyone stays on the same page by enabling sharing and collaboration across your organization with SharePoint Online.
- Connect with any source control. Work with any source control by building customizations using a new plug-and-play architecture.
Changes in Adobe RoboHelp 2020 Update 8:
- When downloading any report, columns are displayed based on the selection made, but data in the columns overlap to the next column in row. (Bug ID: 10613)
- Numbering restart does not work for a single topic PDF when autonumbering is applied to any paragraph. The number sequence continues from the previous list. (Bug ID: 10509)
- Calling Context Sensitive Help (CSH) in a responsive HTML5 output opens the help topic in a new window, and a delay is observed in displaying the relevant help content. (Bug ID: 10627)
- Single Sign On (SSO) for publishing profiles results in a blank screen if a second instance of RoboHelp 2020 is launched. In such cases, the SSO fails for all subsequent instances. (Bug ID:10669)
- If you enter a search term in any non-English merged project, no results appear for the searched term. The search function fails for Responsive HTML5 output only. (Bug ID: 10573)
- Contents panel search field queries using special characters such as “;” and “)” displays an “Application Error” message in the Author view. (Bug ID: 10700)
- In an output, if a topic contains dropdowns including the search phrase, dropdown titles disappear when you collapse or expand them. When the topic is displayed, it combines information from different sections under missing or incorrect topic titles. (Bug ID: 9973, 10602)
- There are a few intermittent performance issues where RoboHelp behaves unexpectedly. When you click the Options or the File menu, nothing happens. (Bug ID: 10802)
- A potential security issue is identified where the Responsive HTML5 output generated using RoboHelp 2020 is vulnerable to inline script injection. (Bug ID: 10181)
- An XSS vulnerability that could potentially lead to injection of malicious scripts and compromise confidential data. (Bug ID: 10674)
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html
- Core i3 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- 3 GB of hard-disk space is required for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 64-bit CPU and operating system
- Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release), Pro 2017
- Adobe Captivate 2019
- Microsoft SharePoint Online