Soda PDF Professional is the all-in-one PDF solution that allows you to read, edit, review, create, convert, secure, and share PDF files. Experience a new way of reading all your documents and digital books! Stay on top of things by creating fillable PDF forms, custom invoices, and more.
Soda PDF allows you to create professional-looking PDFs from from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 300+ file formats. Create PDF from images or directly from a scanner, and produce a PDF file from multiple documents.
Soda PDF will help to organize and manage your documents to better suit your needs. Protect your PDF files with advanced security options.
Soda PDF allows to transform scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with the award-winning I.R.I.S. OCR technology. Save time to digitize documents and use powerful automated features like batch PDF creation, professional templates and document comparison.
Soda PDF Professional Features:
- Open and view any PDF file. Read .ePub and comic book files (.cbr / .cbz)
- View in 3D with our unique page-flipping technology
- View and work on two documents on the same screen with our exclusive side by side view
- Access and save files from the cloud. Connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box
- Send your files to Evernote to view and edit them on multiple devices
Create PDF Files
- Create PDFs from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
- Generate PDFs from the Print menu of any app
- Produce PDFs from images or directly from a scanner
- Batch create multiple PDFs at once
Convert PDF Files:
- PDF to Word and RTF
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to HTML
- PDF to image
- PDF to PDF/A
Edit PDF Files:
- Add, edit or move text in your PDF
- Change the font type, size and style
- Insert, reorder, move, delete, and extract pages
- Split PDFs into multiple documents
- Use measurement tools such as the ruler and grid
Insert to PDF:
- Insert page numbers and links into your documents
- Include images; clip, crop and change image resolution
- Add watermarks to the background of your documents
- Insert headers and footers to customize your files
Review PDF Files:
- Insert comments, sticker notes and stamps
- Use the whiteout tool to erase elements in your document
- Mark your documents by using the highlight, underline, and strikethrough features
- Add shapes such as arrows and stars
- Use the pencil tool to scribble on the document
- Compare documents and highlight differences in content
- Create personalized forms
- Control field sequences and insert scripts
- Add text, check boxes, buttons, and other fields
- Include a Submit, Email or Print button
- Import and export form data
Secure and Sign PDF Files:
- Approve and sign documents with legally binding digital certificates
- Secure your PDFs with 256-bit AES passwords
- Set and control permission levels
- Create and manage digital signatures
- Use the redaction feature to permanently black out confidential information under the first bullet point
- Transform scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with the award-winning I.R.I.S. OCR technology
- Recognize text automatically and within images
- Convert documents without retyping
- Batch recognize the text within multiple documents
Changes in Soda PDF 10.2:
- New Format Painter allows you to copy font type, color, size and style from one text item to another.
- New Print Selection allows you to select a specific area of a page and print it.
- Enhanced Comment Panel behavior where you click on a comment’s ‘Replies #’ label to view only the source comment and its replies.
- Set As Default PDF Application is now available from the Help ribbon and offers a better user experience when setting Soda PDF Desktop 10 as the default application.
- Improved Banner Messaging limits assist prompts to 1 per document.
- Disabling the Message Center from Options now removes it from the Home screen instead of only disabling incoming messages.
- New Uninstall Old Applications manager helps remove older unused Soda PDF builds.
Homepage – https://sodapdf.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 134 MB