Readiris 17 is one of the most popular OCR software. It can scan and convert any paper document into fully editable digital files (Word, Excel, PDF). Also you will able to send it to popular cloud hosting services in a single click!
Readiris 17 converts PDFs, images or paper documents into editable and searchable Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, html, etc.
Readiris Pro 17 sonverts documents to eBook and audio files. Within PDF files, smoothly create, add, merge, delete, edit, rotate, compress or straighten pages. Automate business document processing.
Readiris 17 allows you easily export all your processed documents into your favorite Cloud hosting service in order to keep track of all your files wherever you are!
Readiris 17 also has the text editing and 3D correction tools.
Homepage – http://www.irislink.com
Size: 422 MB
I.R.I.S. has been a worldwide leader in OCR technologies since 1986. For 32 years it develops text recognition technologies to help people get more productive while managing documents and information. I.R.I.S. is the OCR software partner of choice for established and successful companies such as Canon, Evernote, Adobe, HP, Microsoft and many more!
Use OCR software to save the precious time you would lose retyping information from documents! Readiris 17 automatically recognizes the text and layout from an image, a PDF or a scanned document. And turns it into an editable digital file (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, TXT, ePub, etc.)
- Convert to Excel / Word / PDF / Audio files / eBook / etc.
- Automatically recreate complex layouts
- Powerful table recognition
- Over 130 supported languages
- Advanced document editing tools
- Create your own eBooks
- Convert documents to audio files
This software features a large set of PDF editing tools to help you accomplish everyday tasks. It will also let you convert PDF files to editable Word, Excel or even searchable PDF documents in order to help you edit and manage information.
- Create searchable PDFs
- Edit PDF files
- Add, delete, merge, and straighten pages
- Sign and secure PDF files
- Compress PDF files
Readiris Corporate 17
Is the business-centric version of I.R.I.S.’ flagship OCR software. It helps SMBs and larger companies process information contained in paper and digital documents efficiently in order to share them within their organization and network.
- Process batches of documents
- Sort your files using document separation tools and barcodes
- Use watched folders to automate your workflow
- Connect to SharePoint, Therefore or FTP
- Index your documents
- Sign your PDF files digitally
- Compress your documents for optimized archiving
- Extended support of PDF formats
- Scan with MFPs and professional scanners
Easily export all your processed documents into your favorite Cloud hosting service in order to keep track of all your files no matter where you are! The software features a large set of Cloud connectors. That will let you export your documents to the Cloud during the conversion process.
- Your documents will always be accessible and secured
- Compatible with popular Cloud hosting services
- Easy to setup, easy to use
- Work and collaborate online
Readiris 17 features a built-in scanning module, compatible with almost any document or photo scanner. No matter if you are using an “all-in-one” printer and scanner, an old-school flatbed scanner or even a powerful professional “MFP” scanner. Readiris 17 will always find its way to your paper documents.
- Compatible with any TWAIN scanner
- Advanced scanning features
- Compatible with IRIScan portable scanners
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
What’s New in Readiris 17:
- New recognition engine
- New user interface
- Open documents 20% faster
- Faster document management
- Embed verbal annotations into your PDF’s
- Attach various file formats to your PDF’s
- Annotate your PDF’s with clickable hypertext links
- Add a watermark on all pages
- Add comments and remarks to your PDF’s
- Edit character styles (crossed out, highlighted, underlined, color, etc.)
- Visualize all annotations in one view