Kofax Power PDF gives you everything you need to create, use and convert Portable Document Format (PDF) and XPS files. This PDF editor consists of three parts (creating, editing and converting) that are installed and (where applicable) activated with a single procedure.
Kofax Power PDF enables you to create PDF files from one or several source documents. The PDF files will be viewable, printable, searchable and editable. Also you will able to Convert PDF and XPS files to editable documents for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Corel WordPerfect.
You can also open PDF or XPS files directly from these and other applications, edit them and save them in the appropriate file type. Interact with Document Management Systems such as Microsoft SharePoint to acquire input files and to store conversion results.
Open, read, edit, annotate, share, search and form-fill PDF files for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
Kofax Power PDF Standard:
- Convert paper and pdf into Microsoft Ofice documents.
- Effortlessly create 100% industry-standard PDF files.
- Search and highlight information in PDF’s
- Control, view, edit, and print documents with complete security.
Kofax Power PDF Standard gives business users the features they need to be productive at a price that businesses can justify. This high performance PDF tool has advanced features and a user-friendly design that businesses and professionals demand. Assemble, compare, convert, create, dictate, edit, read, scan, search, secure, sign and print PDF documents and forms with unprecedented ease and speed.
Access tools to annotate, mark-up, secure and compress PDF files, plus additional features for document conversion, search, connectivity, and more. Software is compatible with most Windows operating systems.
Work faster with features that allow you to effortlessly create and convert single documents or batches of PDFs as well as unique tools like voice-controlled note taking. Access your documents anytime, anywhere via popular cloud services such as Google Docs, Windows OneDrive and others.
Kofax Power PDF Advanced:
- All the great features of PDF Standard plus…
- Ability to collaborate with SharePoint and DMS to store and share information seamlessly.
- Automate PDF and Tiff tasks with a wide range of formats.
- Specialized features geared towards the legal, and IT professions.
Kofax Power PDF Advanced is for deployment in company environments, containing extra specialized features. These are presented in a separate section of this Help system. A Customization Kit Guide provides advice to system administrators for product deployment across a network.
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 4 for Windows:
- Built for integration – make it easy for users with more connections to Microsoft, other apps and back-end systems
- More access for everyone – accessibility improvements
- User Experience and Flexibility
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 4 for Mac:
- User experience
- Easy to edit
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 3:
- Tabbed document viewing
- Application interface language modules
- Gray color skins
- PDF 2.0 specification support
- Shared application watermarks
- Group Policy support in the Advanced Volume version
- Rotate multiple pages in Document Assembly mode
- Reader mode after trial period is expired
- Start screen with recently opened documents
- Configurable default save location
- Updated Text-To-Speech voices. Replaced RealSpeakSolo with Vocalizer speech engine.
- Integration with DocuSign
- Improved text editing
- New context sensitive ribbons for comments and TypeWriter
- Real time document collaboration in the advanced version (works with computers within same LAN segment)
- Duplicate pages and Swap two pages
- Combine all opened documents into a single document
- Support right to left text editing in Advanced Editor, comments and form fields
- Create PDF from a website following links
- Dynamic Stamp improvement: support Exhibit stamps
- PDF documents exported from MS Word preserve track changes
- New Header options in the Mail Archiving settings
- Notify user when opening PDF documents that have Adobe Extended Features enabled
- OnBase connector
- Convert Tag to Artifact
- Option for source files deletion after creating PDF
Homepage – https://www.kofax.com
Minimum System Requirements:
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (Citrix, AD, WTS). (Applies to Power PDF Advanced Volume version only.)
- MacOS 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12 (Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra)
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1GB recommended
- 700MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space during installation
- Sound card is optionally required for using the Read Aloud functionality
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To use NetDocuments, EMC Documentum, Evernote, OnBase, HPE RM, OpenText Enterprise Connect connectors or work with DocuSign from Power PDF you need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. If it is not detected, it is installed with the product.
Size: 2.71 MB
$15 OFF Coupon Code: KFA-15PPS
$30 OFF Coupon Code: KFA-30PPP
$20 OFF Coupon Code: KFA-100OPU
$10 OFF Coupon Code: SAVE10PPDF4
all with an amazing 20% OFF – Coupon ‘DNS12OFFER’
all with an amazing 20% OFF – Coupon ‘DNS12OFFER’