ONLYOFFICE is a comprehensive office suite for document editing and collaboration for your Desktop, Android, iPhone and iPad. It is the one app which has all the tools you need for professional work with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
The Desktop suite pack allows extending the functionality with the pre-installed plugins, e.g. you can insert special symbols and ClipArts, edit pictures, translate text, send documents as mail attachments right from the editors, etc.
The suite also provides quick access to broad collaborative capabilities. Users are able to switch to the online mode by connecting to the cloud (ONLYOFFICE cloud, Nextcloud, ownCloud) and collaborate on documents with the team in real time.
Additional capability is end-to-end encryption that allows protecting documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ODT, ODS, ODP) with the AES-256 encryption algorithm. Currently available as a developer preview.
One pack – three editors – multiple features
100% compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface.
ONLYOFFICE Docs comprises web-based collaborative editors for text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that support all major document, spreadsheet and presentation formats.
Work with text documents of all popular formats. Format your text and set page layout. Insert links, images, charts. Print your docs right from the app.
Create, view and edit spreadsheets on your device. Work with rows and columns, adjust cell parameters, use more than 450 formulas, sort and filter data.
Create and edit impactful presentations on Android. Manage slides, insert images, add and edit shapes, charts and graphs, texts and other items.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite
Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud, ownCloud or Seafile to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. You will able to Ffnd the plugins you need.
The Documents app for Android allows you to access the files stored in your ONLYOFFICE account on your mobile device. Using this app, you can view, create and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, manage your documents as well as connect third-party cloud storages. You can provide different access types to your files and edit documents collaboratively with other portal users or share files via external links.
It’s also possible to create new, view, edit, and manage files stored on your device in addition to connecting third-party cloud services which support WebDAV protocol.
ONLYOFFICE Workspace is the bundle of web apps for an efficient team management and collaboration. ONLYOFFICE Docs integrated with ONLYOFFICE Groups, Mail, and Talk. It also includes an intuitive control panel for easy workspace configuration and customization.
ONLYOFFICE Groups is a complete collaboration platform to manage documents, projects, emails, client relations, and timetables in one place.
- CRM – Customer relations management system
- Control panel
- Extendable with your favorite tools and apps
- Easy customization and administration
- Released under Apache license
Mail Server module allows you to create corporate mailboxes using your own domain name, add aliases, and create mail groups. To perform these operations, administrator rights are required. Please visit Administration Guides to learn more.
Talk Module is an instant messenger that provides a real-time communication between the co-workers. It offers all the traditional features you expect from a messenger: history archiving, file transfer, multi-user chat support, search function, emoticons.
What’s New in ONLYOFFICE 7.2.1:
- Add support for the REGISTER_NONE and REGISTER_ parameters to set associations during silent installation of msi package (Windows only).
- Major improvements in the fonts render engine. Removal of Alternative input settings
- Fix opening the “Open Files” window (Bug #33107)
- Fix image loss when printing a file on Linux (Bug #59266)
- Fix image cropping when printing a file (Bug #59263)
- Fix the application crash when printing the PPTX file (Bug # 59354)
- Fix the application crash when printing the PDF file which contains a raster image (Bug #59161)
- Fix printing images in the OXPS files (Bug #59226)
- Fix printing 3D charts (Bug #59187)
- Fix printing the current page of the XLSX file (Bug #59208)
- Fix proportions when printing on a sheet which does not coincide with the original format (Bug #59223)
- Fix simultaneous opening of several application windows by shortcut (Bug # 36633)
- Fix updating data about the VCRedist 2013 package installation (Bug #58771)
- Fix switching to the correct tab when opening a file with Drag’n’Drop (Bug #59024)
- Fix image rotation when printing a file (Bug #59258)
- Fix closing a document which are opened in separate window using the context menu (Bug #58347)
- Fix choosing a certificate when signing a document on Linux (Bug #59116)
- Bring the Contrast Dark theme name to a single view in the application settings (Bug #58753)
- Fix the problem with the window focus when clicking on the document area (Bug #56672)
- Change the name of the system theme in the application settings from System default to Same as system (Bug #59010)
- Fix numbering in Portuguese or Basque language (Bug #59091)
- Fix the problem with review types when splitting a paragraph (Bug #58512)
- Fix the problem with the special paste button (Bug #59149)
- Fix crash on opening docx (Bug #59212)
- Fix the problem with reading the rPrChange property and review such files (Bug #59205)
- Fix scrolling in the co-edit view mode (Bug #57928)
- Fix the problem with performing the global undo (Bug #59270)
- Fix the problem with setting the bold property for text in the complex script (Bug #59289)
- Fix the special paste position (Bug #59139)
- Fix saving a document in the Final / Original modes (Bug #59347)
- Fix the problem with updating content of a Ref field (Bug #58606, Bug #59278)
- Fix hangup on opening the xlsx file (Bug #58112)
- Fix special paste via hotkeys (Bug #59148)
- Fix animations problems
- Fix opening the pptx file
- Fix search highlight
- Fix tooltip language for preview
- Implement saving text field formats to PDF
- Add a default form key when creating new forms
- Fix image track display
- Fix the problem with highlight of a fixed form
- Fix duplicating fixed forms when saving to PDF
- Fix saving a form field format
- Fix the problem with converting a complex field to a fixed form
- Fix field detection in selection
- Fix the problem with entering text to a form
- Fix the context menu for some forms files
- Fix the problem with working with complex fields and simple fields
- Fix keys list problems
- Fix the problem with canceling filling in the form on form blur
- Fix the problem with a key of complex forms
- Fix the complex form filling problem for forms with the same key
- Fix the problem with printing form borders filled with placeholders
Homepage – https://www.onlyoffice.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.11 x86, macOS 10.12 or higher
- Linux Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 and higher
- Linux Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04
- Linux CentOS, RHEL
- Android 6.0 and higher
- iOS 11.0 and higher
Size: 195 MB