ONLYOFFICE is a comprehensive office suite for document editing and collaboration for your Desktop, Android, iPhone and iPad. It is the one app which has all the tools you need for professional work with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
The Desktop suite pack allows extending the functionality with the pre-installed plugins, e.g. you can insert special symbols and ClipArts, edit pictures, translate text, send documents as mail attachments right from the editors, etc.
The suite also provides quick access to broad collaborative capabilities. Users are able to switch to the online mode by connecting to the cloud (ONLYOFFICE cloud, Nextcloud, ownCloud) and collaborate on documents with the team in real time.
Additional capability is end-to-end encryption that allows protecting documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ODT, ODS, ODP) with the AES-256 encryption algorithm. Currently available as a developer preview.
One pack – three editors – multiple features
100% compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface.
ONLYOFFICE Docs comprises web-based collaborative editors for text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that support all major document, spreadsheet and presentation formats.
Work with text documents of all popular formats. Format your text and set page layout. Insert links, images, charts. Print your docs right from the app.
Create, view and edit spreadsheets on your device. Work with rows and columns, adjust cell parameters, use more than 450 formulas, sort and filter data.
Create and edit impactful presentations on Android. Manage slides, insert images, add and edit shapes, charts and graphs, texts and other items.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite
Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud, ownCloud or Seafile to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. You will able to Ffnd the plugins you need.
The Documents app for Android allows you to access the files stored in your ONLYOFFICE account on your mobile device. Using this app, you can view, create and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, manage your documents as well as connect third-party cloud storages. You can provide different access types to your files and edit documents collaboratively with other portal users or share files via external links.
It’s also possible to create new, view, edit, and manage files stored on your device in addition to connecting third-party cloud services which support WebDAV protocol.
ONLYOFFICE Workspace is the bundle of web apps for an efficient team management and collaboration. ONLYOFFICE Docs integrated with ONLYOFFICE Groups, Mail, and Talk. It also includes an intuitive control panel for easy workspace configuration and customization.
ONLYOFFICE Groups is a complete collaboration platform to manage documents, projects, emails, client relations, and timetables in one place.
- CRM – Customer relations management system
- Control panel
- Extendable with your favorite tools and apps
- Easy customization and administration
- Released under Apache license
Mail Server module allows you to create corporate mailboxes using your own domain name, add aliases, and create mail groups. To perform these operations, administrator rights are required. Please visit Administration Guides to learn more.
Talk Module is an instant messenger that provides a real-time communication between the co-workers. It offers all the traditional features you expect from a messenger: history archiving, file transfer, multi-user chat support, search function, emoticons.
What’s New in ONLYOFFICE 7.4.1:
- Fixed vulnerabilities with checking the integrity of a digital signature, after manipulations with the document structure
- Editors now display the correct error when trying to write a file, opened in another application
- Fixed an error that occurs when opening multiple files using drag’n’drop
- Fixed an issue when opening templates which contain slashes in their names
- Fixed incorrect name for the next tab after closing and saving the document in front of it
- The latest changes in the file are now included when sending via the Send plugin, if they have not been saved
- Fixed the processing of the link, that ends with
default.aspx, when connecting to the Workspace portal
- The Open file location button for a document opened from the portal in a separate window without the main one now works
- Fixed working with tabs when documents are opened from the portal and the user logs out on the Connect to cloud page
- Fixed online help for macOS systems
- Updated sets of application icons for Jump List (Tasks) on Windows systems
- All components in Windows installation packages are now digitally signed
- A large number of fixes and improvements to the MSI installation package
- Fixed displaying of non-printing characters after calling the print preview window
- Fixed displaying of a document when printing to PDF if the width/height of columns/rows were changed
- Fixed the scroll bar display in the filtering window for legacy systems
- Fixed an error during slideshow auto-run and with system scale >200% when opening multiple files using drag’n’drop
Homepage – https://www.onlyoffice.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.11 x86, macOS 10.12 or higher
- Linux Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 and higher
- Linux Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04
- Linux CentOS, RHEL
- Android 6.0 and higher
- iOS 11.0 and higher
Size: 194 MB