ONLYOFFICE 7.3.3 Build 50
ONLYOFFICE is a comprehensive office suite for document editing and collaboration for your Desktop, Android, iPhone and iPad. It is the one app which has all the tools you need for professional work with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
The Desktop suite pack allows extending the functionality with the pre-installed plugins, e.g. you can insert special symbols and ClipArts, edit pictures, translate text, send documents as mail attachments right from the editors, etc.
BUY NOW ONLYOFFICE Docs Enterprise Edition Plans
The suite also provides quick access to broad collaborative capabilities. Users are able to switch to the online mode by connecting to the cloud (ONLYOFFICE cloud, Nextcloud, ownCloud) and collaborate on documents with the team in real time.
Additional capability is end-to-end encryption that allows protecting documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ODT, ODS, ODP) with the AES-256 encryption algorithm. Currently available as a developer preview.
One pack – three editors – multiple features
100% compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface.
ONLYOFFICE Docs comprises web-based collaborative editors for text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that support all major document, spreadsheet and presentation formats.
Work with text documents of all popular formats. Format your text and set page layout. Insert links, images, charts. Print your docs right from the app.
Create, view and edit spreadsheets on your device. Work with rows and columns, adjust cell parameters, use more than 450 formulas, sort and filter data.
Create and edit impactful presentations on Android. Manage slides, insert images, add and edit shapes, charts and graphs, texts and other items.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite
Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud, ownCloud or Seafile to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. You will able to Ffnd the plugins you need.
The Documents app for Android allows you to access the files stored in your ONLYOFFICE account on your mobile device. Using this app, you can view, create and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, manage your documents as well as connect third-party cloud storages. You can provide different access types to your files and edit documents collaboratively with other portal users or share files via external links.
It’s also possible to create new, view, edit, and manage files stored on your device in addition to connecting third-party cloud services which support WebDAV protocol.
ONLYOFFICE Workspace is the bundle of web apps for an efficient team management and collaboration. ONLYOFFICE Docs integrated with ONLYOFFICE Groups, Mail, and Talk. It also includes an intuitive control panel for easy workspace configuration and customization.
ONLYOFFICE Groups is a complete collaboration platform to manage documents, projects, emails, client relations, and timetables in one place.
- CRM – Customer relations management system
- Control panel
- Extendable with your favorite tools and apps
- Easy customization and administration
- Released under Apache license
Mail Server module allows you to create corporate mailboxes using your own domain name, add aliases, and create mail groups. To perform these operations, administrator rights are required. Please visit Administration Guides to learn more.
Talk Module is an instant messenger that provides a real-time communication between the co-workers. It offers all the traditional features you expect from a messenger: history archiving, file transfer, multi-user chat support, search function, emoticons.
What’s New in ONLYOFFICE 7.3.0:
- Fix display of the editor window minimized in the Maximize mode (Bug 58402)
- Fix moving the file placed in a separate window (for Linux) (Bug 45037)
- Fix display of the application window when connecting the second monitor (Bug 60899)
- Fix the year in the About section (for MacOS) (Bug 61421)
- Fix the application vulnerability which allows to load a library from the home directory (for Linux) (Bug 60244)
- Fix a new file name when creating in Polish interface language (Bug 60764)
- Fix display of the Help contents (Bug 61144)
- Fix an encrypted file name when saving, if it is specified in Cyrillic (Bug 61243)
- Fix display of the More button when the application scaling is more than 100% (Bug 61219)
- Fix crash of the editor when opening a document in a separate window (Bug 61262)
- Fix display of the Print to PDF button in the Print preview window for German interface language
- Fix hangup of the editor when printing the XLSX file
- Fix display of the Edit formatting rule window when the interface scaling is 125% and 175%
- Fix printing a spreadsheet if the page size settings are specified
- Fix changing the date format when saving the workbook to PDF
- Fix saving data to the PDF format from the XLSX file
- Fix crash when uploading a presentation to the Private Room (Bug 51001)
- Fix display of the presentation themes in the Private Room with the Classic, Green leaf, Lines, Safaryi templates
- Fix crash when opening the OFORM files
- Fix endless loading of the PDF file
- Fix printing an empty sheet in the PDF files
Homepage – https://www.onlyoffice.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.11 x86, macOS 10.12 or higher
- Linux Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 and higher
- Linux Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04
- Linux CentOS, RHEL
- Android 6.0 and higher
- iOS 11.0 and higher
Size: 196 MB