You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording. In addition to editing, recording, it enables you to add special effects, filters, convert formats, adjust stereo channels and edit audio file information.
The user-friendly and understandable interface is convenient for both experts and home users. Edit and record audio file and save as MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG formats. Apply various special effects to create artistic music.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro is a more functional version of SuperEZ Wave Editor. It can provide all functions provided by SuperEZ Wave Editor. You can record any sound from computer's sound card, like voice, MP3, WAV, etc., edit audio files, add audio effects, load audio CD, batch convert audio files and so on.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro also provides more practical tools. Include all the program features and provide more professional tools like Audio Merger, Audio CD Ripper, Audio CD Burner, Disc Eraser and much more to meet your demands.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro Features:
- Record Audio. Record any sound from computer's sound card, like voice, MP3, WAV, etc. You have the option to record audio data from any system supported input (line-in, microphone, speaker output, etc.) in real time on the fly and without creating temp files. The recorded audio file will automatically be input the waveform window.
- Edit Audio File. You are allowed to perform all classic audio editing functions including cut, copy, paste, trim, delete, undo, redo, etc. with amazing ease. Enjoy edited music, audio, voice and other sound recordings on your music player with just a few seconds!
- Add Audio Effects. You can select between 20 built-in effects and filters including Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flange, Invert, Echo, and more to add to the audio file, or mix audio and blend several audio tracks to get wonderful music.
- Load Audio CD. Load audio tracks from a CD or hard disk. The free CDDB tool to help you search the online database for possible albums that matches (the artist, CD title, album, record label, track information, etc. could be retrieved and displayed). You can load one of audio CD tracks as you like to the waveform window for ripping.
- Batch Convert Sound Files. Batch Converter tool to process multiple audio files or folders in one batch. Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Bookmark and Region Manager. Supports for bookmarks and region markers. Regions can be saved as separate files.
- Multiple Formats Support. The program works as a wav editor or mp3 editor. It also supports a number of other file formats including WMA, MP2, VOX, GSM, DSP, CDA, AIFF, AU, RAW and more.
Homepage - http://www.wav-editor.com
Size: 12.7 MB