Samplitude Music Studio 2022 allows ambitious musicians and bands to make high-quality music productions. It offers you everything you need to develop new ideas and realize them in professional quality. For example, with multitrack recordings in 24-bit/ 96 kHz studio quality.
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2022 combines all the studio tools and is specially designed to meet the needs of ambitious musicians, bands, and producers.
20% OFF Promocode (until 2021-09-29): MGXSEP21
Record live performances, arrange music, compose using virtual instruments, mix and master. No matter where you are you’ll have everything you need to let your creativity flow and make your own hit songs. Enjoy all the advantages that come from using professional quality tools and intuitive workflows!
Play instruments. Create your own sound with synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and unique virtual instruments for music production.
Produce music. Plug-ins, filters and effects for mastering are seamlessly integrated in the interface to allow for a more efficient workflow in the studio.
Edit notation. Display, edit and print the notation for your musical compositions and take them with you to your next rehearsal.
For singer/songwriters. Directly record vocals and instruments in high definition (up to 24-bit/96 kHz). Also effortlessly correct vocal pitch, professionally edit and mix your project.
For the rehearsal room. Easily record every band rehearsal, create impressive recording sessions, and mix them perfectly using the multitrack recorder on up to 128 tracks.
For project studios. Realistic virtual instruments, impressive studio effects, and intuitive realtime editing with Music Studio’s 100% neutral sound audio engine.
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio Advantages:
- Multi-track recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
- MR-128: Powerful multi-track recorder
- Urban Drums: Virtual drum machine
- Analog Synths: For basses, keys, organs and much more
- World Flutes: For exotic sounds
- Celtic Harp: For gentle tones
- Vita Sample Player
- BeatBox 2 Plus
- Vintage Effects Suite +
- DN-e1 Synthesizer
- Pitch correction, time stretching, pitch shifting, precision tuner and metronome
- Interfaces: VST3, VST2, ASIO, ReWire, MTC, MC
- Vocal Tune 2: Optimized pitch correction
- Mastering Suite 4: Includes Auto Mastering
- MIDI support: Includes MIDI Learn
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 64-bit and multicore support
- Vocal Tune: Convenient pitch correction for all vocal recordings
- Auto Mastering: Fully automatic final touches for perfect sounding results
- Power Guitar: Powerful and energetic guitar riffs
- Vintage Organ: Awesome retro organ sounds
- Pop Brass: Crystal clear horns
- Electric Piano: Charming electronic keys
- DN-e1: The spectacular high-end synthesizer
- MR-128: Powerful multitrack recorder for 128 tracks
- Vintage Effects Suite +: Additional inspiring studio effects
- Import/export of broadcast-quality WAV and FLAC
What’s New in MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2022:
- NEW! modernEQ
- NEW! Preset search function in the plug-in browser
- NEW! ARA2 interface
- NEW! Dockable track editor
- NEW! 8 new Soundpools
- NEW! 8 new Vita instruments
- Virtual instruments: Including synths, guitars, choir, pianos, strings, brass, bass and drum machines (32 Vita instruments)
- Quickstart Wizard: Templates for playing and recording instruments
- MAGIX Audio Remote app: Start recording on your PC using the app
- Audio content: Unlimited sounds & loops
- Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
What’s New in MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2021:
- NEW! Tempo-track – controls the tempo and BPM centrally
- NEW! Automation Shapes – allow you to create custom automation curves
- NEW! WaveColor – provides a visual display of the sound character of your recording
- NEW! quickFX VolumeFormer – for exciting dynamics effects
- NEW! 6 virtual instruments (26 total)
- NEW! 8 amazing Soundpools with fresh samples
What’s New in MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2020:
- Record on up to 16 mono tracks or 8 stereo tracks simultaneously
- Music production with virtual instruments, sounds and loops
- NEW: Automation lanes
- NEW: Plug-in browser
- NEW: Improved MIDI options and functions
- NEW: 10 virtual Instruments
- NEW: 6 Soundpools with sounds and loops
Homepage – https://www.magix.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Minimum system requirements Processor:
- Dual core processor with 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-Bit), 4 GB (64-Bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation (10 GB recommended)
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Optional: Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features.
- Program requires one-time registration.
Size: 579 MB