Helium 16.3 Build 18269 – Music Manager
Helium is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection.
Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software. Also it is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
Helium Music Manager Features:
- Import. Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
User with large collections will give support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Tag. Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files. Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Manage. Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Explore. Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings. Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Play. Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- On-the-go. Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook. Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
- Download covers for your albums. Easily find your albums by browsing their album art. Helium has built-in facilities to quickly find and download album art.
Changes in Helium 16.3:
- New Tags column in tracklists which displays the tags a file contains
- Possibility to control the BPM range when calculating BPM. This will give a more exact result and generally avoid halfed or doubled BPM values.
- Select album window defaults to Entire library
- Filter in select album windows is now case insensitive
- Improvements when calculating an artists age
- Album artist is properly used in the rename template preview in the CD ripper
- A ripped CD will be auto ejected when the ripping is completed
- It is possible to download tracks for a specific CD with the Discogs plugin by using cd:x where x is the disc you would like to download
- Improvements to the information returned from the Discogs plugins
- Smarter logic when calculating album artist when downloading tracks
- Pictures are downloaded in background chunks to improve performance
- Improvements to the iTunes plugin
- System folders are hidden when iterating folders from the My computer view
- Multiple fixes for the Advanced tag editor related to template editing and visual updates during tagging
- It is possible to create a backup from the commandline
- Database component upgrades
- Component upgrades
Changes in Helium 16.2:
- Updated PostgreSQL drivers
- Updated MySQL drivers
- Updated SQLite drives
- Updated visual components
- When using the Discogs plugin, it’s possible to find an album release by searching with barcode.
In the search query, enter “bc:” followed by the bardcode in the artist field to search using a specific barcode.
You can also search with catalog number by entering “cat:” followed by the catalog number in the artist field.
- Possibility to download tracks using the CD ripper
- Possibility to change the color on the playing waveform
- Correction to the iTunes plugin so that it properly downloads pictures and artist information again
- Corrections to the Remove tags action in the Action manager
- Bug fix when stopping a subtrack from playback
- Remap path for PostgreSQL works properly
Homepage – https://www.imploded.com/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
Size: 37.6 MB