mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for compressed mp3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume without re-encoding anything of the file. This prevents loss of audio quality.
The program enables easiest navigation even on large files and gives you a visualisation of the MP3 audio data. It can handle Cue sheets allowing to split a file at cue positions.
And you can also directly record and encode an MP3 from your audio input device. The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input.
Also, you can remove parts, change the volume, split files or copy regions to several new files. All without the need to decompress your MP3 into a PCM format. This saves work, encoding time and disk space. And there is no quality loss through any re-compressions!
mp3DirectCut is a frame based editor for MPEG audio (Layers 2 and 3). Trim your CD grabbings or directly to MP3 recorded vinyls or tapes. Cut favourit songs from long MP3 radio or live recordings. Make multiple cuts and fades. mp3DirectCut is very fast and gives you extensive control over your MP3s.
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
- Volume change, fade, normalize
- MP3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
- Fast MPEG visualisation and easy navigation
- Layer 2 support (dvd/dvb audio)
- AAC support
- Batch processing
- Cue Sheet support
- Pause detection
- Auto cue (track dividing by time values)
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation
- Trim Crop Fast play · Loop play
- ID3v1.1 tag editor < ID3v2 tag keeping
- VU meter · bitrate visualisation
- High speed recorder · Command line usage
- Unicode support
Changes in mp3DirectCut 2.26 (2019-12-01):
- UTF-8 character encoding for cue, project and ini files
- Internal ANSI/Win98 compatibility removed
- Checking 4GB size limit
- Cut noise mute function
- Settings button in the toolbar
- Graph font localization issues fixed
- Some other corrections and improvements
Homepage – https://mpesch3.de/
Size: 291 KB