FL Studio 20 is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface which is based on a music sequencer.
This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 20 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music, because a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package.
With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations.
One can use… it as a remote control and to transfer data across digital audio programs. FL Studio 20 comes with a wide array of slick generators. Such as drum machines and samplers. It also comes with several plug-ins. Most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio 20 will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi and DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
What can FL Studio 20 do:
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)
You can use FL Studio 20 as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data and events. For this reason, you can use it in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. A filter enables the user to selectively record note, automation and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates. It means that customers may download future releases.
Changes in FL Studio 20.5.1:
- Plugin Manager – Now shows a prompt when the user wants to close the window during a plugin scan.
- User data – When changing the user data location, FL Studio will offer to copy data from the old to the new location
- FLEX – Clicking the Pack name will focus the selected preset in the right-list. The ‘Online packs’ section split into ‘For Download’ (for free and purchased packs) and ‘Store’ (for unpurchased packs). Improved errors when downloads fail. Various bugfixes (solving Access Violations/Crashes).
- Sytrus presets – 64 free presets by Synthwave FLEX library developer Saif Sameer.
- Wrapper – Added option to allow dropping files on VST and VST3 plugins.
- ZGE Visualizer – New button to reload images.
- New demo project – Musata ‘Real Bass (Original Mix)’ (see video above).
- General settings – ‘Associate project files’ was removed from FL Studio for macOS as it only applies to the Windows version.
- Menu shortcuts – FL Studio for macOS now shows (Opt) instead of (Alt) for keyboard shortcuts.
Homepage – https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
- macOS: 10.11 or later
Size: 867 MB