NordVPN is the best way to have a private, fast, and secure internet connection wherever you are. It is an easy-to-use VPN app for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux and even Android TV, trusted by millions of users worldwide. Oh, and also encrypted proxy extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Best of all, with one NordVPN account, you can secure up to 6 devices at the same time. It’s the top VPN provider for all your gadgets.
It shields your online activities from nosy advertisers, malicious actors, and intrusive internet service providers by encrypting your internet traffic. Download NordVPN to enjoy fast, private, and secure internet in an instant. Protect yourself and your data online. Securely access apps, websites, entertainment, and more.
VPN stands for “virtual private network” – a service that protects your internet connection and privacy online. It creates an encrypted tunnel for your data, protects your online identity by hiding your IP address, and allows you to use public Wi-Fi hotspots safely.
A good VPN service provides you a secure, encrypted tunnel for online traffic to flow. Nobody can see through the tunnel and get their hands on your internet data. NordVPN is the best VPN if you’re looking for a peace of mind when on public Wi-Fi. Securely access personal information or work files, encrypt your internet connection, and keep your browsing history private. Buy a VPN to get online privacy and security.
Your location, device type, IP address, browsing history – these are just some of the traces you leave when surfing the net. That data is incredibly valuable, whether it’s to an intrusive advertiser or a sneaky criminal.
A VPN helps you reclaim your privacy. It encrypts your connection to the internet, so no one can eavesdrop on the websites you visit or data you share. It also hides your IP address and location, so snoopers can’t track you down.
The internet is not a safe space. A few careless clicks on a mysterious attachment or a pretty pop-up, and your device is infected with malware. A few minutes of using public Wi-Fi at your local cafe, and a cyber criminal knows your credentials.
A VPN encrypts your connection, so even if the network you connect to has weak security, your data traffic is safe. NordVPN’s CyberSec feature blocks malicious websites and ads, so even if you take a wrong turn online, the app will prevent you from accessing a dangerous site.
Traveling to a more restrictive region? It doesn’t mean you should let that impede your freedom. NordVPN offers 5200+ secure servers in 59 countries. You can connect to any one of them and enjoy your favorite content no matter where you are.
Connect to your home region and access your favorite news websites or social media accounts in seconds. With NordVPN, you can experience the internet as if you’re at home, no matter how far away you are.
We’ve all been there. You hit the play button on the Netflix show you’ve waited for for ages, or you’re about to strike your gaming arch nemesis that final victory blow. And then you see the dreaded buffering icon.
You don’t have to fear that with NordVPN, the world’s fastest VPN. It not only ensures that your connection is secure with minimal speed loss. It also protects your internet connection from throttling, so your ISP can’t slow you down.
Your sensitive information doesn’t just reside on one of your gadgets. It’s everywhere – on your phone, laptop, and tablet. But getting device-specific cyber security software for every gadget is a hassle to say the least.
That’s where NordVPN comes in. With one account, you can secure your data on up to six devices. And we have apps for any device you own: smartphones, computers, routers, and even your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Secure internet. All your data stays safe behind a wall of next-generation encryption.
- Fastest VPN. You don’t need to sacrifice speed for better security. Our virtual private network gives both.
- Uninterrupted streaming using VPN. Bye-bye buffering. Enjoy your TV time anywhere, anytime, uninterrupted.
- Privacy on the go. Protect your online life with one-click next-generation encryption for mobile.
- VPN servers everywhere. Choose from 5200+ servers in 59 countries. No limits, no borders, no internet censorship.
- Multiple devices. One account lets you connect up to 6 devices. Secure them all – in any combination.
- Obfuscated servers. Hide your internet traffic and VPN connection for maximum security.
- Protect your data non-stop. Kill Switch will make sure your data will not be exposed. Not even for a brief moment.
- Split tunneling support. Stream and share with VPN protection while still being able to surf local content.
- Dedicated IP. Get a Dedicated IP address that will be used by a single person – you.
- Mask your IP. Keep your browsing to yourself. Don’t let others track any online activity.
- Double protection. Change your IP twice and cover your web traffic with an extra layer of security.
- Use with ease. It’s just a click. Securing your internet connection is as simple as making your morning coffee.
- Onion Over VPN. Combine NordVPN encryption with the anonymity provided by The Onion Router.
- Block malware and ads. Turn on CyberSec to avoid malware-hosting websites, annoying ads, and botnet control.
- Browser extensions. Lightweight extensions for Chrome and Firefox will secure your browsing instantly.
- No data leaks. To make sure your internet traffic is fully protected, take the DNS leak test.
- Safe to use. Your data will never be compromised with NordVPN. Work, browse, or use social media platforms safely.
What’s new in NordVPN 6.41.6:
- The NordVPN icon in the system tray will turn blue when you’re connected to VPN so that you can tell your VPN status at a glance. We’ve also added a tooltip for reassurance.
- When taking you to Nord Account to log in, we’ll follow along with the language of the app. Matchy-matchy.
- Our diagnostics tool is now more friendly! It will be easier for you to get help in those Houston-we-have-a-problem situations.
- The space-saving mission continues: from now on, update setup files will be sized down twice.
- We worked on split tunneling to improve its performance.
- Fixed: you might have been seeing multiple NordVPN icons in the taskbar after an update. We don’t want you to feel attacked or anything, so the bug is now fixed.
Homepage – https://nordvpn.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Linux aarch64, armv5, armv7, i386 and x86_64
- iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 6.0 or later
Size: 1.71 MB