Connectify Hotspot is an easy to use software router for your Windows PC or laptop. With Connectify, you can transform your PC into a real WiFi hotspot. Also you can share your computer’s Internet connection as Wi-Fi with any other PC or mobile device.
Thanks to the “Virtual WiFi” technology that’s built into Windows 7 and up. Therefore your computer can create a WiFi hotspot. Even while it stays connected to another WiFi network.
However, Connectify Hotspot is a lot more than just a wrapper around these command-line tools. Connectify Hotspot is a full suite of powerful routing software (NAT, DNS, and DHCP). It can broadcast just about any available Internet connection over WiFi. Share wired ethernet, DSL, or even another WiFi network at the click-of-a-button.
With Connectify Hotspot 2020, you can see statistics about how much data each of the clients on your hotspot have used. After connecting a device to your Hotspot, go to the Clients tab and click on a Connected Client to expand the statistics section.
Easily Create a WiFi Hotspot and Connect all your Devices
Just give your Hotspot a name and password, and you’re ready to go. Connectify Hotspot isn’t just the world’s most powerful hotspot software, it’s the easiest, too.
Share Any Type of Internet Connection
Connectify Hotspot lets you easily turn your PC into a WiFi Hotspot so you can share Internet with all your devices. Turn a wired connection into WiFi at the click-of-a-button and even share an existing wireless network as WiFi.
Enjoy Safe and Secure Sharing
Your Hotspot is automatically secured with WPA2-PSK encryption, just like a conventional router. That means, all users get the safest and most secure WiFi sharing experience available.
Monitor Network Usage By Device
The newest feature gives you real-time graphs for monitoring how much data your various connected client devices are using at a glance.
Fling Files to Connected Devices
Connectify Hotspot is the only software router that lets you wirelessly send files directly to connected devices, without even needing an Internet connection.
Share Internet from 3G or 4G Networks (PRO and MAX)
Connectify Hotspot PRO and MAX let you easily share the Internet connection from your 3G or 4G LTE mobile broadband device or tethered smartphone with friends, coworkers, or other devices.
Get Ethernet-only Devices onto WiFi (PRO and MAX)
In Wired Mode, Connectify Hotspot MAX lets you share your computer’s WiFi connection via Ethernet. So that older gaming consoles, computers, and any other Ethernet-only device can get online.
Custom Hotspot Naming (PRO and MAX)
All premium versions of Connectify Hotspot let you broadcast a totally custom name (SSID) for your Hotspot. When you upgrade to Hotspot PRO, you’ll enjoy premium features like sharing from 3G/4G devices and more.
- Under the covers, Connectify Hotspot is much faster, and uses less CPU
- Support for high DPI monitors
- Bug fixes
Changes in version 2021:
- Support for Jumbo Packets: Connectify Hotspot includes a new driver, which supports jumbo Ethernet packets, up to 9000 bytes per packet, if your internet connection supports them.
- Improved Speedify Compatibility: Building on the Jumbo packet support, Speedify and Connectify Hotspot now automatically negotiate packet sizes, making sure that your hotspot clients really get the full speed, security, and stability benefits of your bonded Speedify connection. (Make sure you’re up to date with Speedify 10.7 or later)
- Faster: Under the covers, Connectify Hotspot is much faster, and uses less CPU.
- Better Device Recognition: Even more devices are automatically recognized and given the correct icons and names.
Changes in version 2020.1.2:
- Prevents a conflict with newer Intel Wi-Fi drivers that were causing a system crash
Changes in version 2020.1:
- QR Code support: Just scan the QR code to have your Android smartphone or iPhone join the hotspot without having to log in or type passwords.
- Fixes for various minor user interface issues around Dark Mode.
- The DNS server now uses the system hosts file for overrides of domain names.
Changes in version 2020:
- Dark Mode Support
- Additional Command Line Interface Options
- Improved Device Detection and Vendor Icons
Homepage – https://www.connectify.me
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 10.7 MB