ManyCam software lets you enhance your live video on streaming platform, video conferencing app and distant classes. You can add multiple cameras and video sources, such as mobile and PowerPoint, use virtual backgrounds, create layers and presets, screencast desktop, and more.
Choose ManyCam application as your video and audio source to connect to any software, app, platform or service. You can use your webcam with multiple Instant Messaging programs at the same time and apply a wide range of special effects.
Deliver highly engaging virtual meetings, online classes, and live streams with ManyCam’s Whiteboard. This feature allows you to easily draw, scribble and add text on your virtual whiteboard while live or when recording.
With the whiteboard opened, users have a ton of tools at their disposal, such as pens, highlighters, shapes, stamps, text, and colors. Also, when using the whiteboard, you can reposition the canvas on the screen, change its opacity or even save your notations for later use with ease.
Select ManyCam as your virtual webcam and get access to ManyCam’s fantastic live video tools during your online classes, video calls, chats, conferences, and online meetings in applications like Skype, WebEx and Facebook Chats!
Stream to Facebook & YouTube Live
Streaming has never been easier! Connect ManyCam to Facebook and Youtube to stream simultaneously. Quickly set up your RTMP stream and broadcast to your favorite streaming services and go live on multiple platforms at once to increase your online reach.
Green Screen (Chroma Key)
Chroma Key, also known as Green Screen, is a visual effect of layering or compositing two images together by using color. Replace your background to enhance your video calls and live streams with customized backdrops. The updated Chroma Key tool is better than ever. It allows you to remove your background while showing images, videos, or supported sources much faster and more smoothly.
Multiple Video Sources
Create professional live videos with up to 24 video sources. Add webcams, pre-recorded videos, images, your computer screen, apps, web sources, and much more to your live streams and recordings. Easily switch between sources to engage your audience.
With NDI® Input, users can add NDI-compatible software and hardware as a video source within ManyCam. Skype and Microsoft Teams are two examples of potential NDI® sources. In other words, your meeting or one-on-one video call interview can be broadcasted live with ManyCam.
Network Device Interface (NDI®) is a free protocol for Video over IP developed by NewTek that allows video-compatible products to communicate, send, and receive high-quality videos with low-latency – ideal for live productions.
4K Video Support
Render, record, and stream 4K videos with ManyCam. This live streaming software supports 4K video from multiple video sources, which allows you to increase your production value and deliver live streaming videos with the highest quality.
Draw and Text
Write or draw on your main screen to drive the audience’s attention. During your live broadcast, with the Draw & Text tool, you can write on your screen and draw freely to highlight your content, add shapes and blur parts of your video while live to keep your audience focused.
Share your screen live or record it to deliver highly engaging videos. ManyCam allows you to select your computer screen as a video source for your video calls, streams, and recordings. You can capture your entire screen, custom areas, specific apps, hidden windows, and much more.
ManyCam allows you to record your screen, video calls, conferences, and live streams. With the click of a button, you can record your video and save it in your gallery. It’s the most practical way to record training videos, video tutorials, and live streams in general.
3D Masks and 3D Effects
ManyCam has over 12,000 masks, objects, and effects available for free to help you deliver captivating live videos. Users can drag and drop images and animated GIFs as digital props and resize them while live. Custom effects can be organized in the Effects Panel and applied to any stream or video call.
ManyCam allows you to add various windows on top of your main screen to drive your audience’s focus. Add any video source, resize and reposition the screens or split-screen. Get ready to stream like a pro with as many picture-in-picture windows as you need.
Multiple picture-in-picture layers during your live broadcasts allow you to create much more dynamic videos. For instance, setting your webcam view to be on the corner of your stream at all times helps viewers establish a connection with you and maintain focus.
Connect your IP Cameras to stream content or record. View your IP cameras on your computer to keep an eye on your home, office, parking area, or anywhere you need security. The webcam software supports MJPG as well as H.264 Streams.
IP Cameras, short for Internet Protocol Cameras are cameras that send and receive data via computer networks. Their ability to communicate online makes them great for surveillance as well as live video in general.
Use ManyCam for motion detection and be informed by email when motions are detected. You can use it with your IP cameras to enhance your security system solution.
The motion detection feature can also be set to switch the main scene camera to the one that detected the movement, so if your recording 24/7, the scene from the camera with movement will be the one recorded.
Create live videos with YouTube videos as sources or use them on your video calls. With ManyCam, you can use YouTube videos as your main source on live streams, video conferences, or recordings. You can also create entire video playlists to loop while you’re live.
Multiple Channel Broadcasting
Through RTMP connection, users can broadcast simultaneously to multiple streaming platforms to increase your reach. Plus, go live on Facebook, YouTube, and any other live streaming platform at the same time. ManyCam allows users to connect video calling apps such as Skype with broadcasting channels.
The RTMP feature allows you to broadcast directly on any streaming platform with a Stream Key, such as USTREAM and YouTube live events. Set up your preferred RTMP stream within ManyCam and quickly go live on your favorite streaming services!
Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is a protocol for streaming audio, video, and data over the Internet. Most streaming platforms allow RTMP connections so that you can find a much bigger audience for your live streams.It’s super easy to use this feature on ManyCam, and it can expand your live streaming reach. You can also add custom RTMP configuration to stream on your personal server.
Direct Camera Settings Control
With ManyCam, you can control your camera settings, adjust your video’s resolution and color for the best possible streams. Without exiting the software, you can optimize the quality of your video by setting the video format, FPS, and more.
The right video settings can help you raise your live video quality. Whether you need to increase your webcam’s brightness to compensate for subpar lighting or simply adjust the colors for more impact, ManyCam makes it easy.
Changes in ManyCam 126.96.36.199:
- Added Global Layers that are visible across all ManyCam presets.
- Added the ability to auto-play a video file when switching to its preset (disabled by default).
- Added the ability to select virtual background quality.
- Added the ability to hide layers.
- Added a built-in collection of downloadable virtual background images and videos (updated regularly).
- Added options to monitor sounds from audio playlist and video sources (enabled by default).
- ManyCam Lite audio feed is now routed to ManyCam 8 Virtual Microphone by default if not busy (requires ManyCam 8 installed).
- Implemented new UI design and added Dark mode.
- Titles (Lower Thirds): added new templates, animations, and the ability to move/resize them.
- Added new templates for the Time widget and improved its sharpness.
- Optimized performance of non-active presets containing the Webcam, Desktop, and Mobile sources.
- Increased the RTMP chunk size to reduce network bandwidth usage when streaming.
- Improved performance when running multiple (>20) presets simultaneously.
- Improved live preview rendering performance (added OpenGL mode).
- Added the ability to assign individual Title (Lower Third) to a preset.
- Added the ability to add more than one Text object per preset.
- Added the ability to rearrange objects such as Text, Time, and Effects.
- Audio and video playlists are now easier to access.
- All audio sources are now easier to access and manage (including audio feeds from layers).
- Fixed an issue where the recorded file could become corrupted if a recording was paused.
- Fixed an issue where audio and video feeds could get out of sync when streaming through RTMP connection.
- Fixed an issue where ManyCam couldn’t stream to YouTube due to the OpenH264 codec compatibility issues.
- Added support for metadata rotation flags.
Changes in ManyCam 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed an issue where an effect couldn’t be removed from Favorites if the effect file was deleted from the computer.
Changes in ManyCam 184.108.40.206:
- Added the ability to remotely control desktop presets via ManyCam for mobile.
- ManyCam subscription is now device-based and acts globally across all OS users and ManyCam apps. Activate multiple editions (desktop, Lite) and instances of ManyCam for Windows simultaneously with a single device activation on a single machine even if they are installed under multiple OS users.
- ManyCam now uses cross-app authentication that enables automatic sign-in across all desktop ManyCam apps and web services under one OS user.
- Fixed an issue where some characters (e.g. emojis) could not be used in Lower Thirds.
- Fixed an issue where some characters were cut off in Lower Thirds.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when capturing display in portrait mode.
Changes in ManyCam 220.127.116.11:
- Added the Guests feature that allows you to chat, make video calls, and invite friends to your streams (currently in beta).
- Virtual Backgrounds: improved performance and added a set of new background images.
- Upgraded the Qt and OpenSSL libraries.
- Added a set of new Lower Thirds (available for paid accounts only).
- Fixed an issue where the image flickered during Desktop capture sessions.
- Fixed an issue where PowerPoint and video playback controls disappeared in the Preview mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Web Source URL button located in the Presets section did not work.
Changes in ManyCam 18.104.22.168:
- Added support for DirectX 11 hardware acceleration (enabled by default).
- Added support for hardware MJPEG decoder for webcams (Intel GPUs only).
- Added the ability to select ‘Prefer Media Foundation (Hardware)’ as a multimedia framework option for video files (enabled by default).
- Added the ability to select which GPU to run ManyCam on.
- Fixed potential freezes and high CPU usage that could occur when the Video playlist stored multiple items for a long period of time.
- Fixed an issue where ManyCam would display a black screen when capturing desktop on laptops with Nvidia GPUs that use the Optimus technology.
- Fixed an issue where desktop capturing wasn’t working on machines with multiple displays.
Changes in ManyCam 22.214.171.124:
- Virtual Backgrounds: reduced flickering, sharper edges, and better performance (model v1.9).
- The Cisco® OpenH264 encoder is now installed for all users by default.
- Added the ability to select multimedia framework for video files (with “Prefer DirectShow” by default).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when moving effects.
- Fixed an issue where the language selected during installation would not apply.
- Fixed inability to select ‘System sound’ as an audio input if a language other than English was selected.
Homepage – https://manycam.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 11.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred)
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date
- Broadband Internet Connection (high-speed) is required for ManyCam subscription activation, and such features as RTMP streaming (including RTMP ingest), Motion Detection, ManyCam mobile app video source, YouTube URL, Web source URL
Virtual Backgrounds requirements:
- Windows 10 build 1809 or higher
- GeForce 500 series or higher
- or AMD Radeon 7000 or higher (HD 7730 and up)
- or 6th generation Intel Core Processor or higher (discrete GPU is preferable)
- DirectX 12-compatible GPU (feature level 11_0 or higher)
- WDDM 2.0 or higher
- Shader model 5.1 or higher
- ARM64-based systems are not supported (Surface Pro X)
- macOS 10.13 and higher
- CPU: Intel or Apple Silicon (via Rosetta 2)
- Broadband Internet Connection (high-speed) is required for ManyCam subscription activation, and such features as RTMP streaming, ManyCam mobile app video source, YouTube URL
Virtual Backgrounds requirements:
- Metal hardware acceleration mode enabled. Navigate to ManyCam Settings -> General and select Metal from the list of Hardware Acceleration modes.
- Make sure you run macOS High Sierra (10.13.4) or newer,
- Make sure your hardware (GPU) is MPS-compatible. Such hardware includes macOS GPU family 1 or higher.
Size: 117 MB