With its many basic and advanced features of SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported.
SmartFTP can be used for web site publishing and maintenance. Also it lets you upload and download the images, documents, movie and music files. Share your files with your friends and coworkers. Make the backups of local or remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Box (Enterprise Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Transfer Queue
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename (Professional Edition)
- Scripting (Professional Edition)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- IPv6 Support
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support: SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2725 (2019-11-30):
- UI: New DUI based implementation of text editor frame.
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2717 (2019-11-07):
- UI: Adds ability to customize (pin/unpin commands) simplified ribbon.
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2708 (2019-10-20):
- New simplified ribbon (optional)
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2707 (2019-10-12):
- Bitwarden: Adds support for two-factor authorization (2FA)
- Support for Windows 10 Version 1909
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2706 (2019-10-08):
- Bitwarden CLI version 1.8 and newer is required now
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2705 (2019-10-02):
- Adds new “New – Folder (prompt for name)” context menu command in Remote Browser which prompts for the folder name before a folder is created.
- S3: Adds support for additional storage classes
Changes in SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2703 (2019-09-20):
- Addressed problems with browser panes (e.g. navigation) in Windows 10 Version 1903 or higher.
What’s New in SmartFTP 9.0:
- Windows 10 Support. Support for Windows 10 Version 1909.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find and replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive support.
- Microsoft OneDrive. Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.smartftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
Size: 26.2 MB