Adobe After Effects 2021 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Adobe After Effects 2021 software enables you to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects. Whether you’re working in broadcast and film or delivering work online and to mobile devices. Design vector graphics, create more organic movements, and expedite delivery with new integration and collaboration features.
This Adobe software helps make you more productive. Searchable timelines and projects, expanded 3D compositing options, included Mocha for Adobe After Effects software, and numerous enhancements streamline almost everything you do.
Native 64-bit support means you can tap all the RAM on your system to work more efficiently with HD, 2K, and 4K projects.
It also powers your Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within After Effects. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Adobe After Effects 2021 Features:
- Live 3D Pipeline. Objects and scenes from popular 3D modeling and animation software CINEMA 4D can be used directly as footage inside Adobe After Effects CC without rendering first. This eases roundtripping between the programs and opens up numerous creative possibilities.
- Refine Edge tool. It’s the end of hard matte lines. Keep the details when separating complicated foreground elements like frizzy hair or motion-blurred edges from complex backgrounds. This means you can create natural-looking composites without keying specially shot footage.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX. A major upgrade to the much-loved Warp Stabilizer, VFX adds the ability to choose which objects within a scene get stabilized, reverse a stabilization, and preserve a scene’s original scale to fix tricky shots such as aerial fly-throughs.
- 3D Camera Tracker. The 3D Camera Tracker makes it possible to reproduce the original camera movement in a scene so you can add new layers – including video and text layers. It also now features much-requested Track Optimization, so you can refine tracking points over time.
- Global Performance Cache. Create more in less time, even in high-resolution projects. With Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are, even if you close a project and open it later. Duplicate compositions and undo edits without waiting for Adobe After Effects to catch up.
- Pixel Motion Blur. Add or enhance motion blur for moving objects in live footage and rendered scenes. You can use this effect to add realism, exaggerate movement, match shots, and make stuttery footage easier to watch.
- Text and shape layers. A powerful typesetting and text animation engine lets you craft titles from classic to manic, in either 2D or ray-traced extruded 3D. Define, draw, and animate vector shapes to create almost anything from a lower-third bar to animated characters.
Adobe After Effects offers the cool new tools for creative and visual effects, including Refine Edge, Warp Stabilizer VFX, Pixel Motion Blur, an enhanced 3D Camera Tracker, and CINEMA 4D , which lets you composite C4D files within After Effects.
- Deep, accurate color. See all of your sources as originally intended. Manage your source, monitor, and destination color spaces with color management and LUT support. Work at multiple bit depths, including 32-bit floating point, and well as linear gamma.
- Bicubic resampling. Whether you’re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.
- Motion control tools. Choose from a variety of options for controlling and smoothing motion within your shots, including a graph editor, subpixel positioning, motion blur, and frame blending. Multiple motion trackers and stabilizers are also available.
- Support for multiple dimensions. Work smoothly in 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces. You can even combine 2D and 3D in the same composition. Use native 3D tools, and import data such as camera position from a variety of dedicated 3D applications.
- Hundreds of effects. If you can imagine an effect, Adobe After Effects can help you create it. Hundreds of plug-ins let you add blurs, shadows, distortions, particles, colorizations, transitions, and much more.
Adobe After Effects provides timecode support, quick stereo 3D setup, Roto Brush, and Mocha for Adobe After Effects all help you work more efficiently. Get unlimited creative options for motion graphics thanks to the combination of innovative 2D and 3D compositing and animation tools, plus a robust selection of third-party plug-ins.
- Animation presets. Save time by using hundreds of presets to generate text animations, backgrounds, shapes, lower thirds, transitions, and more.
- Paint and clone tools. Use vector-based brushes to clone, erase, and paint over any portion of your image. Animate brush strokes to create hand-drawn effects. You can use your Wacom tablet as well, including pressure support.
- Support for multiple media types. Mix media from multiple sources, including industry standards like QuickTime and CinemaDNG, as well as vendor-specific formats such as AVC-Intra, XDCAM, and RED raw files. Pair After Effects with Adobe Media Encoder to deliver your masterpiece to multiple devices.
- Frame-accurate audio support. After Effects offers multi-track audio support, including the ability to mix, process, and even generate animations from your soundtracks. Extend these powers with Adobe Audition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause After Effects to crash when copying layers using Linear Color key.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused spring loaded “C” AND “V” keys to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused “Shift+C” and “Shift+V” to not cycle through the camera tool options and gizmo modes respectively.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused camera tools to not activate when all 3D layer’s visibility switches were toggled on/off.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused light gizmo and wireframes rotation to not respond to expression.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused it to draw with incorrect proportion when changing composition pixel aspect ratio.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused layer to incorrectly rotate in World and View Axis mode when rotating in X, Y or Z by gizmo in rotation mode.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused gizmo and camera or light axis to jump when adding a parent with rotation or negative scale.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D preview that caused the viewport to not refresh on Windows if the project is set to Mercury Software and the composition has a transparent background.
- Fixed an issue where the right-most column of pixels in a composition preview could display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where links in the After Effects Help menu did not point to the correct location
- Fixed an issue that could cause a matted layer to be hidden when a GPU-enabled effect was used on a lower layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused a color shift when converting some illustrator files to shapes.
- Fixed an issue that where pressing Escape would not revert the original expression after replacing an expression using the pick whip in the Graph Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused a pick-whipped expression reference to be inserted at the start of the expression when using the pick whip to replace an expression that is visible in the Graph Editor expression field.
- Fixed an issue when importing TIFF files that contain pixels with zero alpha.
- Fixed an issue that caused Render Queue log files to be created while exporting a single item when logging level was set to Errors Only.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.0.1:
- Fixed a crash when closing a Timeline panel when After Effects is running on an external monitor with multiple timeline windows open.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.0:
- Fixed an issue with the Levels and Shift Channels Effect that caused rendering differences between Mercury Software and Mercury GPU modes.
- Fixed an issue where ScriptUI embedded panels would cause AE to crash when selecting ‘Use Legacy UI’ option.
- Fixed an issue where mask and shape paths may result in low resolution Bezier splines.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where the propagation of the mask may occur multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Expression Editor that caused mismatched parentheses when pick-whipping or pasting between closed parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropdown Effect Control could only be applied once per layer.
- Fixed various issues with Roto Brush when propagating mask changes in multiple clips in a single composition at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when using Auto-trace with Camera or Light layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker or eye dropper to fail to pick color on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused CEP panels to not draw properly on Windows if changing display scale while the app was running.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘New Composition’ and ‘ New Composition From Footage’ text in an empty composition and layer window to scale correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternate toolbar options to display incorrectly on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the Graph Editor that caused all text in the Expression Editor to be highlighted when reverting changes using Escape key.
- Fixed an issue with Graph Editor that caused ‘(No selected properties have expressions)’ message to show up in the expression editor when committing a change the expression.
- Fixed an issue where Create Shapes from Vector Layer could cause color shifts when project working space was different from source working space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Radiance.8BI footage to fail to import on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to become unresponsive when importing footage while concurrently previewing a composition on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI drawn into the Effect Parameter Title area to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be shown unexpectedly when using output path templates (“The directory originally specified in the selected output module no longer exists”).
- Overall improvements to After Effects when using a Hi-DPI monitor.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 17.7:
- 3D Reference Axis colors now match the 3D gizmo.
- 3D Reference Axes are now on by default. To disable them, click on the Grid and Guide Options button at the bottom of the Composition panel.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused gizmo components to render overlapped when using negative scale.
- Fixed an issue that prevented dragging to reorder more than one effect at a time in the Effect Controls panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused tools at the bottom of Lumetri Scopes panel to be clipped on a HiDPI Windows system.
- Fixed an issue with Content Aware Fill that caused a color shift in generated fill layers when switching Project Working Space from ProPhoto RGB to Rec.709 Gamma 2.4.
- Fixed an issue in the Content Aware Fill options where the lighting correction checkbox would show as checked when a Fill Method that didn’t support lighting correction was selected.
- Fixed an issue with Content Aware Fill when using 16bpc projects.
- Fixed an issue where CMYK files may shift colors unexpectedly when the Project Working Space is linearized, or using a non-display-style color profile.
- Fixed an issue where an Alpha channel dialog may display incorrectly when importing a CMYK Photoshop file.
- Fixed an issue where expression edits made in the Graph Editor were not applied consistently.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 17.6:
3D Scene Navigation
- Fixed an issue that caused the mouse cursor to change to the camera tool instead of zoom out when holding the option key with zoom tool is selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect camera manipulation point for overlapping layers in Z-axis.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when panning in the same position as POI.
3D Transform Gizmo
- Fixed an issue that prevented using gizmo with scale zero.
- Fixed an issue that caused the scale readout UI to overlap when scaling down.
- Fixed an issue that caused a layer to tilt in the wrong plane if pressing shift while dragging rotation handle on reoriented layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused light and camera gizmo components to render overlapped.
Other bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with Color Management that caused ‘Use Display Color Management’ to not be enabled by default when setting project working space.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using Key Cleaner with HDR footage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an expression to be replaced instead of appending when using expression or property pick-whip.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush that caused incorrect propagation cached markings to show up when switching layers in the Layer panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused longer load times for projects with compositions that have more than a hundred layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Roto Brush modified span bar duration to reset when adding a stroke.
- Fixed an issue that caused drag operations such as moving panels within a workspace or repositioning guide lines to not work properly on Mac, after changing the display resolution in System Preferences.
- Fixed an issue with Essential properties that caused an error when duplicating a master property group in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue with Essential properties that caused a master property name to increment when duplicating it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app window to open larger than the monitors screen size if the ‘ModifiedWorkspaces’ folder was deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused a panel to not show at the correct height when undocking it from a stacked panel group.
- Fixed an issue that caused a panels snap points to be incorrect when display scale was greater than 100%.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bounding box handles for selected shape groups, paragraph text, and motion tracker points to not draw at the correct size when the monitor resolution is scaled.
- Fixed an issue that caused snapping to be not accurate when using the graph editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused adjacent Bezier keyframes with zero velocity and same values to not cache properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when using Boris Reactor plugin with a no audio footage.
- Fixed an issue that caused scripting of Render Queue crop attributes to swap right and bottom values.
- Fixed an issue that caused dragging the current-time indicator (CTI) to leave black trails at certain display scales.
3D Transform Gizmo
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera and light wireframes and position paths to draw incorrectly for some view angles.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 3D Transform Gizmo to disappear when using the rotate tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when using large layer scale value with Rotation Gizmo.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when setting X-scale to zero.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI element of Rotate Gizmo to draw when layer is out of view.
- Fixed an issue that caused drawing problems in comp panel when using a Custom View.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gizmo size to be relatively large or small depending on the size of the comp.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong rotation values could be shown when using View Axis modes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Z-scale to not work when using the transform gizmo in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI showing how far you have moved an element to overlap with other UI elements unexpectedly.
3D Scene Navigation
- Fixed an issue that caused all the camera keyframes to be removed when resetting camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when dollying camera in same position as POI.
- Fixed an issue that prevented using Option/Alt key as tool modifier key on 2D layer in a 3D comp.
- Fixed an issue that prevented keyboard shortcut Alt/Option to not engage wireframes interactions in 2D comps.
Other bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when creating a new layer viewer while paint tool is selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to freeze when moving the cursor over a footage panel with pen tool selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Linear color key controls to disappear when using the effects own color picker in the comp panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused a black dialog window to pop up in case of a mismatch between Operating Systems locale and CCD installer app language.
- Fixed an issue that caused QuickTime DNxHR files generated via Avid Media Composer’s Universal Media Engine to import as audio-only.
- Fixed an issue that caused all-black frames when exporting a comp to QuickTime with the Avid DNxHR 444 codec with an alpha channel.
- Fixed an issue that caused import to fail for Quick Time ProRes files.
- Fixed an issue that caused garbage pixels when exporting a comp to QuickTime DNxHR 444 with uncompressed alpha.
- Fixed an issue that caused Content Aware Fill PNG export files to be large.
- Fixed an issue with Essential Graphics Panel that caused a crash when closing the Edit Properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused the render to fail when running aerender from CMD.
- Fixed an issue that caused AERenderCore to not terminate when quitting the app in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused memory error when rendering AI files in “More Accurate” mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused AMD integrated GPUs to not be used for effect rendering in higher resolution comps.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.5:
- Fixed an issue where After Effects would frequently crash during playback or while idle in the background.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when changing a drop-down list value in the Essential Graphics panel.
- Fixed an issue where After Effects could hang when reading from the disk cache while in low memory situations.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when trying to use hotkeys and shortcuts before creating a composition.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when switching between layer and comp viewer while ‘Content Aware Fill’ was generating Fill Layer.
- Fixed an issue with motion graphic texts that caused incorrect rendering for South Asian Languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused Adobe Media Encoder to hang when trying to render comps from After Effects.
- Fixed several caching related issues that caused cache markings to not update or even purge in some situations.
- The tool tip no longer flickers when you hold the cursor over the time ruler in the Timeline panel.
- Master Properties again retain their custom names when viewed in the Timeline.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.1.4:
- The Create Shapes from Vector Layer command is now disabled for Illustrator layers if the source file is missing.
- Bug fixes for the Median effect when rendering transparent pixels: alpha channel edges render correctly in 32-bpc color, and layers that are completely transparent no longer return an error message, “Photoshop Library operation failed”.
- Fixed an issue where using shape stroke taper was generating a spike at start and end points.
- Fixed an issue with Master Properties that was causing the push and pull buttons to be grayed out after keyframe interpolation changes.
- Fixed an issue where adding dropdown menu items to existing Motion Graphics templates and replacing in Premiere was resetting previous selections.
- Fixed an issue in Echo effect, where it could produce garbage pixels in output.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.1.3:
- Improved EXR performance: Multi-part and multi-channel EXR files preview up to 3x faster.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a composition using a CSV file containing Chinese characters.
- Fixed an issue where the status info along the bottom of the Render Queue Panel was not appearing at non-100% display scale.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.1.2:
- Fixed a bug where previews could not be stopped during playback.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where Refine Edge strokes failed to morph and adapt to changes in footage over time.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a script attempts to display a dialog box when you switch workspaces.
- Fixed an issue so that clicking on a property’s “Include in graph editor” button no longer causes a “Could not convert to Unicode” error when After Effects is run in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
- Fixed crashes related to using South East Asian languages in a composition.
- Fixed an import issue where Illustrator REC709 files were incorrectly interpreted as sRGB.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.1.1:
- Fixed an issue that was causing custom preview thumbnails created in the Essential Graphics Panel to appear black when duplicating the composition.
- Fixed an issue where tapered strokes were generating the wrong start and end edge for ellipse shapes when using modified trim path values.
- Fixed an issue with tapered strokes where the inner corners were torn or pinched incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue on Apple hardware where the composition panel could fail to display correctly when the GPU driver failed to initialize.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing After Effects compositions being used with Dynamic Link, such as Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, when certain plugins were used in the composition.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong version of an After Effects composition would be rendered by Adobe Media Encoder when the composition was edited after being added to Adobe Media Encoder.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.0.6:
- Fixed an issue where After Effects does not startup when a folder that After Effects needs to read is readable only by the root user on Mac. This bug was impacting the use of software such as Faronics Deep Freeze.
- Fixed an issue that causes an importer error when importing H.264 Mac OS Mojave screen recording clip.
- Fixed an issue for Windows that causes CIDFont, CMap and Font subfolders to appear in the same folder as the After Effects Project when double-clicking an .aep project file to launch the app and open a project.
- Fixed an issue with modified data files (JSON, CSV, TSV) not being used when compositions are exported via Adobe Media Encoder.
- Fixed an issue specific to XDCAM HD 422 file that causes artifacts when exporting as MPEG2 CBR50.
- Fixed an issue specific to H.264 120 fps files that show red frame at the end of the file.
- Improved performance for importing H.264 files created by Open Broadcaster Software (OBS – Screen Recording).
- Fixed an issue where a time stretched composition could cause After Effects to show an error, overflow converting ratio denominators (17::19) when queueing the comp to Adobe Media Encoder.
- Resolve out of bounds read security issue. See security update bulletin ID ASPB20-21.
- Add support for accurate half-NTSC frame rate (14.985 fps).
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.0.5:
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Escape key while editing text in the Dropdown Menu dialog crashes After Effects.
- Fixed an issue where ProRes HDR footage that is graded and/or mastered in P3 was not using the correct color management workspace.
- Shift Channels effect can now utilize the GPU for processing.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.0.2:
- A project saved in After Effects 17.0.1 containing Rotoscope data would not open and would show an error related to Missing Data.
- On macOS, an issue can occur when the comp window is on a different physical display than the timeline window and the first click on the comp window would not allow selection of items in the comp.
- After Effects crashes when using puppet and clicking on an intersecting outline in certain situations.
- Added support for 11.988 fps as a standard import/export rate. Previously, clips imported or exported at this FPS rate may have a duplicated first frame.
- Updated OpenEXR suite of plug-ins to fix a number of issues identified after 17.0 release:
- IDentifier: Improper keyframed effect properties are allowed.
- EXtractoR: Error and crash previewing with keyframed effect properties, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed, Expression: FALSE
- Cryptomatte: Error and crash previewing with keyframed effect properties, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed, Expression: FALSE
- Cryptomatte: incorrect rendering and target selection when layer bounds are outside comp.
- Fixed the error message – “No valid color space in VideoFrameHeader” when Character Animator dynamic-link scene is rendered in AE with conversion to Rec. 709 set to True.
- Improved use of the GPU during preview display.
- Various improvements to preview panning and zooming while playing back a comp.
- Content Aware fill now supports Unicode characters in Fill folder path.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2020 17.0.1:
General stability, usability, and performance
- Fixed an issue where using the arrow keys to scroll through fonts in the character panel do not show a live preview on the selected text layer.
- Updates for OpenEXR and Cryptomatte to fix a number of bugs.
- Can’t open Cryptomatte effect modal settings dialog when launching with fresh preferences.
- Cryptomatte effect Layer settings popup is blank by default.
- Changing Cryptomatte effect Layer setting after making selection does not display warning.
- Save Frame As ProEXR does not update the default name in the save dialog.
- Fixed an issue where opening the layer preview window may show up blank. This may occur if a project has been saved on Windows, then opened on macOS.
- Fixed an issue where the I and O keys may not work as keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where After Effects may show a leaked memory warning on quit.
- Fixed Cartoon effect that may show corrupted or unexpected artifacts on some frames or after a purge of memory cache.
- Fixed a problem setting PWS through scripting where a requested profile may not be set.
- Fixed master properties not animating unless the original property is animated.
- Fixed an issue where shift-rescaling will incorrectly flip the layer if the layer has previously been flipped.
- Fixed an issue where the UI becomes unresponsive because the auto-save folder could not be created or is read-only.
- Fixed an issue where random characters may appear in Undo/Redo History when moving Footage to the Composition by drag and drop.
- Fixed an issue with GPU Drop Shadow effect that may cause hardware preview playback to stop.
- Fixed Dropdown Menu expression control effect duplicates not appearing in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where audio may be muted when an audio-only preview is started.
- Restored default behavior of 16.x when dealing with YCC footage to be the full range Rec. 709 profile (Compensate is on).
- Fixed marquee selection in Warp Stabilizer tracking points not working correctly when not at 100% zoom.
- Fixed an issue where Colorama color picker may not pick the correct color.
- Fixed an issue where the timeline panel may become unresponsive during preview.
- Fixed an application hang that could occur if the timeline CTI was set to a negative time by an expression or script.
- Fixed an issue where the color workspace may not be honored between Adobe Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Fixed an issue where Pseudoeffect properties being used as Master Properties are zeroed out and keyframes removed on project open. If you have a project with this issue, you need to:
- Start After Effects
- Open the project
- Clear any errors
- Close the project, but not After Effects
- Open the project again
- Save the project
- Close After Effects
- Open After Effects and the project and the error should be gone.
Render and export
- Fixed a rendering issue where Mac hardware built before mid-2012 would show either a static preview or duplicate previews (one static, one animating).
- Fixed a rendering issue with Roughen Edges that may show additional content outside the bounds of a shape layer.
- Fixed a rendering issue with the new 16” Macbook Pro that would show a corrupted preview.
- Fixed crash on macOS launch if the hardware does not support Metal rendering.
- Fixed hardware rendering issue on partially occluded small frames with large zoom.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering a comp to Adobe Media Encoder when the encoder preset was trying to match the source quality for its settings.
- Fixed a rendering issue with time remapped comps.
- Fixed a crash when rendering certain motion graphic templates in Premiere Pro on Windows using CUDA rendering.
- Improved the rendering of frames when changing zoom level while a preview is playing back. If the comp quality is set to Auto, the preview can still show an incorrectly sized comp for a frame or two. Setting the comp quality to full or half, etc. will resolve this issue.
- Cryptomatte crashes with no layer selection in the effect settings dialog.
- Fixed a crash where Colorama color picker would crash on macOS 10.15.
- Fixed a potential crash when using macOS 10.15.1 and purging cache memory.
- Fixed crash that may occur when applying a motion graphic template to a Premiere Pro timeline when the fonts needed weren’t synchronized.
- Fixed crash on macOS launch if the hardware does not support Metal rendering.
- Fixed crash that may occur while an error dialog was trying to be shown.
- Fixed unstable puppet engine crash when in a semi-untessellated state.
- Fixed random noise and crashes when using Shadow Diffusion in a Classic 3D comp.
- Fixed an error or crash when using the Mask Tracker in Perspective Mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using special characters in a drop-down control in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when preview playback is below real time and the comp contains audio.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering a comp to Adobe Media Encoder when the encoder preset was trying to match the source quality for its settings.
- Fixed a crash that might occur when a scrollbar is clicked in a panel that doesn’t have overflowing content.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when shape overlays are enabled in the comp window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS when clicking and scrubbing in the timecode edit control in the timeline window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a project in a situation where After Effects has multiple importers to handle the file type.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1903 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size: 1.58 GB