Adobe After Effects 2022 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Adobe After Effects 2022 software enables you to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects. Whether you’re working in broadcast and film or delivering work online and to mobile devices. Design vector graphics, create more organic movements, and expedite delivery with new integration and collaboration features.
This Adobe software helps make you more productive. Searchable timelines and projects, expanded 3D compositing options, included Mocha for Adobe After Effects software, and numerous enhancements streamline almost everything you do.
Native 64-bit support means you can tap all the RAM on your system to work more efficiently with HD, 2K, and 4K projects.
It also powers your Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within After Effects. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Adobe After Effects 2022 Features:
- Live 3D Pipeline. Objects and scenes from popular 3D modeling and animation software CINEMA 4D can be used directly as footage inside Adobe After Effects CC without rendering first. This eases roundtripping between the programs and opens up numerous creative possibilities.
- Refine Edge tool. It’s the end of hard matte lines. Keep the details when separating complicated foreground elements like frizzy hair or motion-blurred edges from complex backgrounds. This means you can create natural-looking composites without keying specially shot footage.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX. A major upgrade to the much-loved Warp Stabilizer, VFX adds the ability to choose which objects within a scene get stabilized, reverse a stabilization, and preserve a scene’s original scale to fix tricky shots such as aerial fly-throughs.
- 3D Camera Tracker. The 3D Camera Tracker makes it possible to reproduce the original camera movement in a scene so you can add new layers – including video and text layers. It also now features much-requested Track Optimization, so you can refine tracking points over time.
- Global Performance Cache. Create more in less time, even in high-resolution projects. With Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are, even if you close a project and open it later. Duplicate compositions and undo edits without waiting for Adobe After Effects to catch up.
- Pixel Motion Blur. Add or enhance motion blur for moving objects in live footage and rendered scenes. You can use this effect to add realism, exaggerate movement, match shots, and make stuttery footage easier to watch.
- Text and shape layers. A powerful typesetting and text animation engine lets you craft titles from classic to manic, in either 2D or ray-traced extruded 3D. Define, draw, and animate vector shapes to create almost anything from a lower-third bar to animated characters.
Adobe After Effects offers the cool new tools for creative and visual effects, including Refine Edge, Warp Stabilizer VFX, Pixel Motion Blur, an enhanced 3D Camera Tracker, and CINEMA 4D , which lets you composite C4D files within After Effects.
- Deep, accurate color. See all of your sources as originally intended. Manage your source, monitor, and destination color spaces with color management and LUT support. Work at multiple bit depths, including 32-bit floating point, and well as linear gamma.
- Bicubic resampling. Whether you’re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.
- Motion control tools. Choose from a variety of options for controlling and smoothing motion within your shots, including a graph editor, subpixel positioning, motion blur, and frame blending. Multiple motion trackers and stabilizers are also available.
- Support for multiple dimensions. Work smoothly in 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces. You can even combine 2D and 3D in the same composition. Use native 3D tools, and import data such as camera position from a variety of dedicated 3D applications.
- Hundreds of effects. If you can imagine an effect, Adobe After Effects can help you create it. Hundreds of plug-ins let you add blurs, shadows, distortions, particles, colorizations, transitions, and much more.
Adobe After Effects provides timecode support, quick stereo 3D setup, Roto Brush, and Mocha for Adobe After Effects all help you work more efficiently. Get unlimited creative options for motion graphics thanks to the combination of innovative 2D and 3D compositing and animation tools, plus a robust selection of third-party plug-ins.
- Animation presets. Save time by using hundreds of presets to generate text animations, backgrounds, shapes, lower thirds, transitions, and more.
- Paint and clone tools. Use vector-based brushes to clone, erase, and paint over any portion of your image. Animate brush strokes to create hand-drawn effects. You can use your Wacom tablet as well, including pressure support.
- Support for multiple media types. Mix media from multiple sources, including industry standards like QuickTime and CinemaDNG, as well as vendor-specific formats such as AVC-Intra, XDCAM, and RED raw files. Pair After Effects with Adobe Media Encoder to deliver your masterpiece to multiple devices.
- Frame-accurate audio support. After Effects offers multi-track audio support, including the ability to mix, process, and even generate animations from your soundtracks. Extend these powers with Adobe Audition.
- Fixed an issue where setFontName() would appear in an error message for setFont()
- Fixed an issue where Motion Graphic Templates that use the Mocha Shape Importer on Apple silicon hardware would show an unsupported error in Premiere Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused projects with Lumetri parameters not to be backward- or forward-compatible in After Effects 22.3
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain .png files from importing properly
- Fixed an issue that caused prevented workspaces from reverting to saved layouts via Reset Workspace to Saved Layout option
- Fixed an issue that caused slow playback of video footage when Multi-Frame Rendering is enabled
- Fixed an issue that resulted in errors when refreshing the contents of the Effects and Presets panel
- Fixed an issue that caused text animators and highlight/text selection to not work correctly for right-to-left-aligned languages
- Fixed an issue that resulted in After Effects becoming unresponsive while using the Mocha plugin
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2022 22.3:
- Fixed an issue that caused Cache Frames When Idle to use system resources inefficiently.
- Fixed an issue where After Effects would crash while using Apple SF Pro font version 17.1d1e1.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation where Camera tool options would cycle backwards when using the Shift key.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Exposure Control from automatically enabling when Exposure value was changed.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused layers to not stay under the mouse cursor during drag interactions in Z.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that prevented moving layers in increments of 10 pixels when holding shift key and slowly dragging.
- Fixed an issue where temporary files created during an image sequence export were not deleted if both Skip Existing Files and Multi-Frame Rendering were enabled.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused comp to flash when changing magnification in auto resolution mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects generated QuickTime DNx sources with alpha to be decoded incorrectly in Avid Media Composer.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2022 22.2.1:
- Fixed output module templates being corrupted on exit of After Effects.
- Fixed an issue where calling CompItem.markerProperty.setValueAtTime() caused an error.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2022 22.2:
- Fixed an issue that caused the composition profiler to crash certain compositions.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when adding/removing dropdown menu items in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cineware to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing render queue items to be incorrectly marked as Ready for rendering.
- Fixed an issue for Windows that caused the memory usage to exceed the assigned threshold when rendering projects with 32-bit EXR files.
- Fixed the Vegas effect generating flickering output when the Random Phase checkbox is enabled while rendering with Multi-Frame Rendering.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused composition tool cursors to appear in non-composition panels.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused RGBA values to not show up in the info panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker to not work in Draft 3D.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that resulted in in an error when using anchor point tool with layer at zero scale.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused n-up view label size to change when interacting with the gizmo.
- Fixed an issue that caused 3D Ground Plane to be able to be turned on/off during a preview if Draft 3D was on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to flicker when trying to resize the panels inside After Effects.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2022 22.1.1:
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash on quit after using Maxon Cinema 4D exporter.
- Fixed an issue with CryptoMatte plugin that caused After Effects to crash if EXR sequence was larger than the composition.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when starting audio only preview while using Draft 3D.
- Fixed an issue with sync settings that caused After Effects to crash on quit after downloading the preferences.
- Fixed an issue where re-linking a multi-layer PSD file would produce an invalid buffer error if one of the layers was deleted.
- Fixed an issue where PNG files with an embedded ICC profile were not being rendered correctly when the Linearize Working Space option was enabled for the project.
- Fixed an issue where the Preserve RGB option in the Interpret Footage options was not preserved when opening projects saved in After Effects 17.7 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue with Text layers that prevented copy pasting South Asian and Middle Eastern text into a text layer that previously housed Roman or Greek characters.
- Fixed an issue where Adjustment Layers would not be copied correctly from After Effects to Premiere Pro.
- Fixed an issue where Cache Frames When Idle may start when a plugins UI was active in the foreground which could cause the plugin to respond slowly or hang.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when using Hand tool when the Fractal effect has been applied to a layer and has focus.
- Fixed an issue with Composition toolbar that prevented new composition from inheriting the 3D renderer used in previous composition.
- Fixed an issue with Ground Plane that caused 3D grid lines to have inconsistent thickness.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused blank or offset comp content when resizing panel or changing magnification in auto-resolution mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused rendering of After Effect projects that use C4D renderer or Cineware to fail with Dynamic Link.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2022 22.0.1:
- Fixed an issue where Premiere Pro or Adobe Media Encoder may stop working while rendering an After Effects composition.
- Fixed an issue where an invisible After Effects process (aerendercore on MacOS or AfterFX on Win) may stop working when a dynamically-linked application, such as Premiere Pro or Media Encoder was closed or Edit Original was invoked.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1903 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size: 1.58 GB