Adobe After Effects 2021 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Adobe After Effects 2021 software enables you to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects. Whether you’re working in broadcast and film or delivering work online and to mobile devices. Design vector graphics, create more organic movements, and expedite delivery with new integration and collaboration features.
This Adobe software helps make you more productive. Searchable timelines and projects, expanded 3D compositing options, included Mocha for Adobe After Effects software, and numerous enhancements streamline almost everything you do.
Native 64-bit support means you can tap all the RAM on your system to work more efficiently with HD, 2K, and 4K projects.
It also powers your Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within After Effects. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Adobe After Effects 2021 Features:
- Live 3D Pipeline. Objects and scenes from popular 3D modeling and animation software CINEMA 4D can be used directly as footage inside Adobe After Effects CC without rendering first. This eases roundtripping between the programs and opens up numerous creative possibilities.
- Refine Edge tool. It’s the end of hard matte lines. Keep the details when separating complicated foreground elements like frizzy hair or motion-blurred edges from complex backgrounds. This means you can create natural-looking composites without keying specially shot footage.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX. A major upgrade to the much-loved Warp Stabilizer, VFX adds the ability to choose which objects within a scene get stabilized, reverse a stabilization, and preserve a scene’s original scale to fix tricky shots such as aerial fly-throughs.
- 3D Camera Tracker. The 3D Camera Tracker makes it possible to reproduce the original camera movement in a scene so you can add new layers – including video and text layers. It also now features much-requested Track Optimization, so you can refine tracking points over time.
- Global Performance Cache. Create more in less time, even in high-resolution projects. With Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are, even if you close a project and open it later. Duplicate compositions and undo edits without waiting for Adobe After Effects to catch up.
- Pixel Motion Blur. Add or enhance motion blur for moving objects in live footage and rendered scenes. You can use this effect to add realism, exaggerate movement, match shots, and make stuttery footage easier to watch.
- Text and shape layers. A powerful typesetting and text animation engine lets you craft titles from classic to manic, in either 2D or ray-traced extruded 3D. Define, draw, and animate vector shapes to create almost anything from a lower-third bar to animated characters.
Adobe After Effects offers the cool new tools for creative and visual effects, including Refine Edge, Warp Stabilizer VFX, Pixel Motion Blur, an enhanced 3D Camera Tracker, and CINEMA 4D , which lets you composite C4D files within After Effects.
- Deep, accurate color. See all of your sources as originally intended. Manage your source, monitor, and destination color spaces with color management and LUT support. Work at multiple bit depths, including 32-bit floating point, and well as linear gamma.
- Bicubic resampling. Whether you’re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.
- Motion control tools. Choose from a variety of options for controlling and smoothing motion within your shots, including a graph editor, subpixel positioning, motion blur, and frame blending. Multiple motion trackers and stabilizers are also available.
- Support for multiple dimensions. Work smoothly in 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces. You can even combine 2D and 3D in the same composition. Use native 3D tools, and import data such as camera position from a variety of dedicated 3D applications.
- Hundreds of effects. If you can imagine an effect, Adobe After Effects can help you create it. Hundreds of plug-ins let you add blurs, shadows, distortions, particles, colorizations, transitions, and much more.
Adobe After Effects provides timecode support, quick stereo 3D setup, Roto Brush, and Mocha for Adobe After Effects all help you work more efficiently. Get unlimited creative options for motion graphics thanks to the combination of innovative 2D and 3D compositing and animation tools, plus a robust selection of third-party plug-ins.
- Animation presets. Save time by using hundreds of presets to generate text animations, backgrounds, shapes, lower thirds, transitions, and more.
- Paint and clone tools. Use vector-based brushes to clone, erase, and paint over any portion of your image. Animate brush strokes to create hand-drawn effects. You can use your Wacom tablet as well, including pressure support.
- Support for multiple media types. Mix media from multiple sources, including industry standards like QuickTime and CinemaDNG, as well as vendor-specific formats such as AVC-Intra, XDCAM, and RED raw files. Pair After Effects with Adobe Media Encoder to deliver your masterpiece to multiple devices.
- Frame-accurate audio support. After Effects offers multi-track audio support, including the ability to mix, process, and even generate animations from your soundtracks. Extend these powers with Adobe Audition.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain EXR footage to import incorrectly cropped.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Fast Draft that caused the buffer to not clear in certain cases when the next frame was drawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused the overlays for Shapes/Masks to be offset by a pixel or two when zoomed in above 800%.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that prevented using it with Track Matte layer.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused Gizmo and POI to be incorrectly positioned after setting negative scale for a camera or light parent.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented assigning a keyboard shortcut for View > Look at all Layers.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented comp tool bar from honoring Cmd/Ctrl to share view options.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented n-up view layout setting for 3D comp to be retained when opening a saved project.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented comp tool bar Ground Plane switch to not honor Shared View Options settings.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented right click in non active n-up view to switch activation for bringing up the corresponding context sensitive menu.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented non-uniformly scaled layer to uniformly scale.
- Fixed an issue causing some JPEG images to fail to load from older projects.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.2.1:
- Updates to project loading to better handle corrupted files.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.2:
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects 2021 to create and utilize “After Effects 2020” folder for User Presets, User Libraries, and User Videos.
- Fixed an issue with Real-Time 3D Draft Preview that caused the state to not be preserved when opening a saved project.
- Fixed an issue with Real-Time 3D Draft Preview that caused compositions to render incorrectly when multiple compositions were opened in individual viewers with Draft 3D enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused panning using space bar shortcut to not work in the render queue.
- Fixed an issue that caused using the custom keyboard shortcuts from After Effects 18.0 in After Effects 18.1 to break the “V” hotkey for Selection tool.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.1:
- Fixed an issue that could cause After Effects to crash when copying layers using Linear Color key.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused spring loaded “C” AND “V” keys to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused “Shift+C” and “Shift+V” to not cycle through the camera tool options and gizmo modes respectively.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused camera tools to not activate when all 3D layer’s visibility switches were toggled on/off.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused light gizmo and wireframes rotation to not respond to expression.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused it to draw with incorrect proportion when changing composition pixel aspect ratio.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused layer to incorrectly rotate in World and View Axis mode when rotating in X, Y or Z by gizmo in rotation mode.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused gizmo and camera or light axis to jump when adding a parent with rotation or negative scale.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D preview that caused the viewport to not refresh on Windows if the project is set to Mercury Software and the composition has a transparent background.
- Fixed an issue where the right-most column of pixels in a composition preview could display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where links in the After Effects Help menu did not point to the correct location
- Fixed an issue that could cause a matted layer to be hidden when a GPU-enabled effect was used on a lower layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused a color shift when converting some illustrator files to shapes.
- Fixed an issue that where pressing Escape would not revert the original expression after replacing an expression using the pick whip in the Graph Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused a pick-whipped expression reference to be inserted at the start of the expression when using the pick whip to replace an expression that is visible in the Graph Editor expression field.
- Fixed an issue when importing TIFF files that contain pixels with zero alpha.
- Fixed an issue that caused Render Queue log files to be created while exporting a single item when logging level was set to Errors Only.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.0.1:
- Fixed a crash when closing a Timeline panel when After Effects is running on an external monitor with multiple timeline windows open.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2021 18.0:
- Fixed an issue with the Levels and Shift Channels Effect that caused rendering differences between Mercury Software and Mercury GPU modes.
- Fixed an issue where ScriptUI embedded panels would cause AE to crash when selecting ‘Use Legacy UI’ option.
- Fixed an issue where mask and shape paths may result in low resolution Bezier splines.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where the propagation of the mask may occur multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Expression Editor that caused mismatched parentheses when pick-whipping or pasting between closed parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropdown Effect Control could only be applied once per layer.
- Fixed various issues with Roto Brush when propagating mask changes in multiple clips in a single composition at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when using Auto-trace with Camera or Light layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker or eye dropper to fail to pick color on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused CEP panels to not draw properly on Windows if changing display scale while the app was running.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘New Composition’ and ‘ New Composition From Footage’ text in an empty composition and layer window to scale correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternate toolbar options to display incorrectly on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the Graph Editor that caused all text in the Expression Editor to be highlighted when reverting changes using Escape key.
- Fixed an issue with Graph Editor that caused ‘(No selected properties have expressions)’ message to show up in the expression editor when committing a change the expression.
- Fixed an issue where Create Shapes from Vector Layer could cause color shifts when project working space was different from source working space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Radiance.8BI footage to fail to import on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to become unresponsive when importing footage while concurrently previewing a composition on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI drawn into the Effect Parameter Title area to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be shown unexpectedly when using output path templates (“The directory originally specified in the selected output module no longer exists”).
- Overall improvements to After Effects when using a Hi-DPI monitor.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1903 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size: 1.58 GB