Faronics Deep Freeze helps eliminate computer damage and downtime by making computer configurations indestructible. It preserves your computer configuration. Any changes – either malicious or unintentional – are reversed on reboot. This is called Reboot-to-Restore where each reboot restores the computer to its desired configuration.
Deep Freeze provides PC users with the ultimate in workstation protection. It protects endpoints by “freezing” a workstation’s configuration and settings. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes made while in session are prevented from sticking. Each time it’s restarted, Deep Freeze restores your computer to this desired “frozen” state.
Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart. Provides password protection and complete security. Protects multiple hard drives and partitions. Prevents configuration drift and accidental system misconfiguration. Helps maintain Software compliance across all workstations. Protects workstations from unauthorized changes with a simple restart.
Deep Freeze provides immediate immunity from many of the problems that plague computers today – inevitable configuration drift, accidental system misconfiguration, malicious software activity, and incidental system degradation. Install Deep Freeze and let users solve their own problems with the simple push of the restore button. It’s that easy!
Faronics Deep Freeze changes the way IT Professionals and home users protect small environments by providing the ultimate computer protection. It will keep your PC running like new for years to come.
Enterprise Console allows administrators to install, control, and manage workstations from a single remote location. Protect hundreds or thousands of workstations across a distributed LAN, WAN or over the Internet.
Deep Freeze Key Features:
- Central Management. Enterprise Console makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze computers across the network. Also create a customized console with tailored features.
- Maintenance Tasks. Schedule different maintenance windows to perform automatic updates using a batch file or third party management solutions.
- Auto Windows Update. Automatically download Windows updates. Schedule a maintenance window to perform automatic updates and return to a Frozen state.
- Remote Launch. Launch existing applications on selected computers from the console or even push the executable and launch it remotely.
- MBR Protection. Enhance security with protection for the Master Boot Record from rootkit injections and other alterations, making your security bulletproof.
- ThawSpace. Create virtual partitions to retain important data even if there is no separate physical partition available on the computer.
- Lock Keyboard and Mouse. Remotely lock keyboard and mouse to perform maintenance or to prevent any unauthorized changes. Also notify users by remotely sending a message.
- Power Management. Perform Restart, Shutdown, Wake-On-LAN actions to take place on demand or on a scheduled basis.
- Integration. Use the built-in Command Line interface to manage Deep Freeze using the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Apple Remote Desktop etc.
Standard Edition provides the bulletproof disk protection for computing environments with 5 or less workstations.
Deep Freeze Mac Edition offers the ultimate macOS protection that leverages Apple Remote Desktop for deployment and management.
Server Standard Edition protects your Windows and Mac Server operating systems and ensure they’re running at 100% operating availability.
Server Enterprise Edition protects your Windows and Mac Server operating systems and ensure they’re running at 100% operating availability.
Deep Freeze Enterprise provides the centralized deployment and management as well as a host of configuration options for the Enterprise.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 12.0 MB