Faronics Deep Freeze helps eliminate computer damage and downtime by making computer configurations indestructible.
Once Deep Freeze is installed on a computer, any changes made to the computer – regardless of whether they are accidental or malicious – are never permanent.
Deep Freeze provides immediate immunity from many of the problems that plague computers today. Inevitable configuration drift, accidental system misconfiguration, malicious software activity, and incidental system degradation.
No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation. Simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state – right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely.
The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs.
Deep Freeze Standard provides the bulletproof disk protection for computing environments with 5 or less workstations.
Deep Freeze Mac offers the ultimate Mac OS X protection that leverages Apple Remote Desktop for deployment and management.
Deep Freeze Server Standard protects your Windows and Mac Server operating systems and ensure they’re running at 100% operating availability.
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise protects your Windows and Mac Server operating systems and ensure they’re running at 100% operating availability.
Deep Freeze Enterprise provides the centralized deployment and management as well as a host of configuration options for the Enterprise.
Faronics Deep Freeze changes the way IT Professionals and home users protect small environments by providing the ultimate computer protection. It will keep your PC running like new for years to come. Here’s how it works. Once your PC is configured the way you want it, simply Freeze it. Then watch it work. Any accidental changes that leave you scratching your head in wonder are all erased with one easy reboot.
It’s a simple, robust, and cost effective solution for environments with up to five workstations that don’t require central control. Because Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can enjoy total availability and better security all in one convenient solution.
Whether you’re concerned about malware, security, or making sure your machine is working properly, Deep Freeze is the answer. Any malware attacks will be removed when you restart your machine too! You can forget about spending hours troubleshooting your computer, calling in favors from friends, or paying expensive IT professionals. With Deep Freeze, you can solve your own problems in minutes by restarting your computer. It’s really that simple.
Enterprise Console allows administrators to install, control, and manage workstations from a single remote location. And hundreds or thousands of workstations can be protected across a distributed LAN, WAN or over the Internet.
Features of DeepFreeze Enterprise:
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator allows you specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data. Also you will able to create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. You can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And, in addition, you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris.
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces – it’s entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 45.6 MB