Acronis True Image 2019 23.6.1 Build 18100
Acronis True Image 2019 is the backup and recovery software that offers a range of powerful protection tools, all through an informative, easy-to-use dashboard.
Acronis True Image 2019 is the only data backup and recovery solution with an artificial intelligence based defense against ransomware. It actively detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption. Online Backup allows to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
This Acronis software ensures the security of all of the information on your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts.
Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur. Such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Acronis True Image 2019 can backup your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions. And even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2019 Key Features:
- Back up what you want, how you want with tools like full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.
- Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
- Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.
- Hide your data from prying eyes while it’s in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.
- Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III certified to ensure security and availability.
- Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data. Not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2019 Build 18100 – Update 4:
- Critical support for improved security protocols for secure communication with data centers.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2019:
- Acronis Survival Kit. Puts everything needed for recovery on a single external hard drive. From boot media to backups of the system partition and/or the entire computer.
- Acronis Active Protection. Detects and stops ransomware attacks automatically with an integrated AI-based defense, protecting files, system, and now network shares and NAS devices.
- Active Disk Cloning. Create an exact replica of either a Windows or Mac system while it is in use. Without having to stop and reboot your system. Great for data migration.
- Visual Dashboard. Allows users to manage data at a glance with graphic displays of the amount of data backed up, the number of versions, and the types of files.
- Backup Clean-up. Enables users to free up disk space by manually selecting and deleting unwanted versions of backups. While helping to avoid recovery conflict issues.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Works on multiple platforms:
- Windows 10 (all editions, including May 2019 Update)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 10.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
File Systems (Windows)
- Linux SWAP
File Systems (macOS)
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Size: 587 MB