Data Rescue 6.0.7 by Prosoft Engineering
Prosoft Engineering Data Rescue is the best data recovery utility on the market for recovering files from a Windows and Mac based problem hard drive.
Other utilities can cause more damage to your hard drive and files by trying to “fix” the problem, instead of focusing on recovering your files. Do not use a repair utility until you’ve safely recovered your important files and stored them in a safe location.
Data Rescue should be your first option to recover your important data, before you try any risky “repair” utility. This software is revolutionary in both ease-of-use and power.
BUY NOW Data Rescue 6 Professional
It comes with a Bootable Disk so there is no need to install additional software to recover your data. Simply insert the Disk and reboot your computer.
Data Rescue will automatically access your drive and then guide you through the file recovery process with simple step-by-step directions.
With an easy to use graphical user interface, you select the files you wish to recover, then Data Rescue will copy those files over to your external USB or FireWire hard drive, secondary internal HD or network drive. Because Data Rescue comes on a Bootable Disk, it works in more cases than traditional Windows-based recovery tools.
Easily and Safely Recover from all PCs
- Works on all PC hard drives even if they fail to mount or only partially operate.
- Works if your hard drive is corrupt due to viruses, errors or operating system failure and you can’t access files from it.
- Digital picture recovery from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
- Recovers all file types from any hard drive.
- Recover your entire hard drive or just the files you need.
- Use the drive cloning tool to make a scanable clone of your primary hard drive (creates a byte-by-byte copy of your drive that you can scan independent of your hard drive).
- Bootable emergency data recovery disk – No need to install.
Easy to Use Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Guides users step-by-step through the recovery process.
- Powerful tools and advanced options are provided for technicians and advanced users.
- Bootable recovery Disk – plug it in, boot, and start recovering your hard drive.
- No computer disassembly, software installation, boot diskettes, nor drive copying necessary
Powerful Hard Drive Recovery Software
- State-of-the-art Data Recovery algorithms refined over 15 years by professional data recovery service engineers.
- Included Operating System is specially tuned for hard drive data recovery.
- File Recovery to any external USB or FireWire hard drive.
- Advanced search and filtering options to help you find your files fast.
- Revolutionary, color-coded file disposition indicator alerts you of the likelihood of file corruption.
- Detailed reports for files, folders, and file system component changes.
- Plug-n-play – attach your external drive at any time in the data recovery process without rebooting.
Easily and Safely Recover from all Macs
- Works on all Mac hard drives even if they fail to mount or only partially operate.
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
- Recover your entire Mac hard drive or just the files you need.
- Recovers all file types from any HFS/HFS+ formatted drive.
- Tuned for all modern macOS versions 10.10 and newer.
- Recover from any iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro including retina displays.
- RAW data recovery is enable from the entire Mac hard drive.
- Supports data recovery from HTFS-based Boot Camp partitions.
Changes in Data Rescue 6.0.7 (June 2, 2022):
- Support CR3 files (Canon RAW v3); add Preview embedded decoder
- Extend CR2 support to detect/recover Canon PowerShot RAW files
- Clone: add file destination checks (invalid/read-only/nospace)
- Secure Erase: APFS support; show device path; fix Dark Mode UI
- APFS: fix crash after DB failure; reduce Scan size on DB reuse
- ExFAT: fix “The thread used up its stack” scan crash (Windows)
- NTFS: fix crash on corrupt file system with infinite recursion
- Fix crash in Recovery Progress UI on malformed file/disk names
- Fix “No Machine ID” (missing WMI BaseBoard info) on Windows 11
- Fix “Create Recovery Drive” progress display on macOS Monterey
Changes in Data Rescue 6.0.6 (December 28, 2021):
- BootWell: new “Clone current system drive (fastest)” option
- (Full APFS clone bootable signed sealed volumes and groups)
- BootWell: support macOS Monterey Installer (Format/Webpage)
- Include installer/runtime libraries required for Windows 11
- Update internal and third-party libraries (macOS, Windows)
- Show all cross-references to files in “Reconstructed Files”
- Fix crash with Sparkle “Library missing / image not found”
Changes in Data Rescue 6.0.5 (August 02, 2021):
- APFS: support sealed volumes and snapshots (macOS Big Sur)
- APFS: support macOS Big Sur new embedded compression type
- APFS: don’t show “Update” System VolID in Container label
- Support Protective MBR with GPT entries in Windows format
- Support Select/Delete multiple Scans in Professional Mode
- Support “Set Drive Parameters” for disks/images/raw files
- Extend FLA/PPT/XLS patterns; add MPP/PUB/RPT/SUO/VSMACROS
- Fast CLSID binary patterns for DOC/XLS/PPT/VSD/FLA/PUB/MPP
- Unify scan results in macOS and Windows (strict CBR order)
- Fix inconsistent random seek/read results for PDSK images
- Fix crash at “Export” or “Assign Drive” in Scan popup menu
Changes in Data Rescue 6.0.4 (March 04, 2021):
- Create Recovery Drive “Standard macOS” / “Minimal” modes
- Support Create Recovery Drive on Apple M1 (APFS volumes)
- Improve DOC/XLS/PPT/FLA parser; support VSD (Visio) type
- Normalize UTF-8 file names (fix “Illegal byte sequence”)
- Improve Extended Partition parser (fix crash / overflow)
- Support Cmd-a/Cmd-c/Cmd-v/Cmd-x in macOS embedded WebView
- Add “Minimum File Size” checks for all MPEG file subtypes
- Unify “No files marked for recovery” Standard / Pro check
- Set Recovery Drive icon without installed Developer Tools
- Support “Discarded” block types in VDI (VirtualBox) files
- Fix invalid status text on pages after Reload Drive List
- Fix “Manage Custom File Modules” / “Pattern Syntax” popup
- Fix crash on Search after Change Temporary Storage folder
- Fix crash on race condition in DREngine / UI log threads
- Fix crash on Update Media List after using Clone Wizard
- Fix crash on malformed date/time strings in TIFF parser
Changes in Data Rescue 6.0.3 (December 02, 2020):
- Unify “Recovery Complete” windows/email; add error info
- Add “Help / System Applications” menu on Recovery Drive
- Fix open Finder at exit on macOS Big Sur Recovery Drive
- Add HiDPI support in WebView; fix Win32 HTTPs warnings
- Upgrade core libs (UI, compress, crypt, DB, JSON/YAML)
- Disable system sleep mode during Create Recovery Drive
- Reduce Recovery Drive size (exclude System/iOSSupport)
- Filter out ICO files with invalid color_planes/max_size
- Fix crash in APFS parser on loading corrupt superblock
Homepage – https://www.prosofteng.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- macOS 10.12 or later