Acronis True Image WD Edition helps you to completely clone your current system drive onto your new WD hard drive.
Cloning makes an exact copy of your old system drive on your new WD hard drive, including the operating system, applications, data, preferences, and email settings. Everything will be present and operate exactly as it did on your old hard drive.
Acronis True Image WD Edition supports WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that all partitions are optimally aligned. ATI WD Edition provides complete system image backup and recovery of your home PC's operating system, applications, settings and personal files.
Acronis True Image WD Edition assures that all your important data, including photos, videos, music, documents and applications, are fully protected. And you can recover them quickly in the event of any disaster.
Acronis True Image WD Edition is based on the award winning Acronis True Image 2016 backup, restore and disaster recovery program. Use the intuitive graphical user interface to easily define where you’ll be backing up your PC and how often.
Create copies of your hard drive with just a few quick steps while continuing to work. If you lose an important file or need to recover an earlier version of it, don’t worry. You can go back in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Key Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition:
- Drive Cloning. Copies the source drive to a new WD drive, leaving all data on the source drive.
- Drive Migration. Erase the source drive after the new WD drive has been imaged.
- Drive Deployment. Enables users to prepare a WD drive so that selected folders or partitions can be excluded from the destination image.
- Drive Image Backup. The long-term usage of the Drive Kit software will be to provide full drive image backups of a source drive at any time. Backup drive images will be stored as a file, which can be copied to any direct attached drive, network attached storage drive or optical media (CD/DVD).
- Drive Image Recovery. The Recovery Manager enables users to restore a drive image from a direct or network attached drive. The Recovery Manager can also either erase just a portion of the drive to be used for the restored drive image, or all of the previous OS.
- Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager. With the Drive Kit software, users can create a bootable ISO image file. It contains the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software.
- Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager. The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager enables users to recover a drive image from either a CD/DVD drive, a direct attached drive, or a network attached drive.
My Book, My Book Duo, My Passport Ultra (WD Backup), My Passport Ultra Metal, WD Blue, WD Blue (Mobile), WD Black, WD Black (Mobile), WD Gold, WD RE / WD RE4, WD Re+, WD Se, WD Red, WD Red (Mobile), WD Red Pro, WD AV, WD Blue SSHD, WD Black SSHD, WD Desktop Performance, WD Desktop Mainstream , WD Network, WD Laptop Mainstream , WD S25.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 32/64-bit versions
- Windows 8.1 32/64-bit versions
- Windows 7 32/64-bit versions
Changes in Acronis True Image WD Edition 19.0.33:
- NVMe interface was supported in the drive detection mechanism.
Homepage - https://support.wdc.com
Size: 405 MB