Acronis Cyber Backup is the world’s most easy, efficient, and secure backup solution. With it, you can protect everything – from data threats including hardware and software failures, accidental deletions, and cyber attacks. In just a few clicks, you can defend your business data, ensure business continuity, and save time and money.
Acronis Cyber Backup is based on Acronis Hybrid Cloud Architecture and allows you to protect all your business workloads on-premises, remote, in the cloud or on mobile devices.
Acronis Cyber Backup includes numerous new features. Like a centralized web console, new user interface, protection of a wider array of the workloads. That include VMware, Hyper-V, Mac, Microsoft applications, IaaS cloud workloads and even mobile devices.
Only this software delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for small and medium businesses. It provides a unified web console to back up and recover all individual workloads.
Complete Protection for your Windows PCs
Back up and restore Windows PCs of the office and field workers with the easy to use and reliable PC backup software and store your backed up data wherever you like: NAS, SAN, tapes, disks, Acronis Cloud, or any private or public cloud, including Azure, AWS, and Google.
Protects VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs). Also recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.
Acronis Cyber Backup backs up on-premise physical and virtual systems. As well as Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
Cyber Backup includes Acronis Instant Restore. That reduces RTOs to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
Acronis Cyber Backup Key features:
- Unified Web Console
- Simplify administration and Reduce IT workload
- Deploy in the cloud for easy implementation or on-premises for complete control
- Centralized Management
- Manage all physical, virtual, and cloud machines with the unified web-based management console
- Unique! Cloud Workload Backup
- Microsoft Azure VM and Amazon EC2 Instances
- VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V Backup
- Protect market-leading virtualization technologies
- Application Backup
- Mac OS X backup
- Protect all user endpoints
- iOS and Android devices backup
- Protect all user devices
- Unique! Acronis Instant Restore
- Run backup as VM
- RTOs of seconds with no data movement required
- Any virtual or physical system
- VM Replication
- VMware to VMware
- Easy failover, failback and replica sandbox testing
- WAN Optimization included
- CBT-based incremental restore of VMs
- Quick RTOs, recovering only the data changed since the last backup
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Unique! VMware ESXi host Bare-Metal Recovery
- Protect entire infrastructure, including VMware hosts and configuration
Acronis Cyber Backup contains a wide variety of new features, including:
- Unified cloud and on-premise web console
- Centralized and remote management
- Backup of Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2
- Backup of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Granular recovery of databases, files, folders, and emails from physical, virtual or cloud backups
- Backup of physical and virtual Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Backup of Microsoft Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Acronis Instant Restore. Allows to run any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM)
- VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V host (not just VMs) bare-metal recovery to the same or dissimilar hardware
- VMware vSphere VM Replication with built-in WAN optimization
- Acronis vmFlashback restores only the blocks that have changed since the last backup. It leverages VMware/Hyper-V change block tracking (CBT) technologies
- [PLTFRM-26834] Security: jQuery version 1.10.1 update to version 3.5.0 is required to fix known security issues.
- [PLTFRM-19584] Security: potential password leak in “AccountServer” component with enabled debug logging.
- [ARC-295] Service_process.exe may crash when applying retention rules to an archive on Windows Server 2019 in rare cases.
- [ABR-310754] Agent for VMware (Virtual Appliance), Bootable Media: Service_process.exe may crash when accessing the backup location on network share accessible by both NFS and SMB protocols, due to NFS browsing enabled in kernel parameters.
- [ABR-306339] Scheduled “Backup replication” plan does not work after disabling and changing its schedule and re-enabling it back.
Roles and units management
- [PLTFRM-15297] Adding a user to Unit/Organization Administrators list fails if the domain user is not specified in “Domain\Username” format.
- [ABR-305775] Recovery from a password-protected archive stored on tape does not work in some cases.
What’s New in Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5:
- Unique! Acronis Active Protection to proactively detect and protect systems from ransomware attacks.
- Centralized backup policies, static and dynamic groupings, and the ability to manage, delegate, and establish roles for multiple administrators – all to support larger environments and greater volumes of data.
- Customizable dashboards and advanced reporting for quick insights into your entire IT infrastructure.
- Unique! Backup of XenServer, Linux KVM, Red Hat Enterprise, Virtualization, and Oracle VM Server for complete protection of any virtual environment.
- Support for tape drives, autoloaders, and tape libraries for off-site storage to ensure compliance with company regulations.
- Off-host backup management operations, including staging (moving), replication (copying), validation, and retention (cleanup) of backups.
- Unified, web-based, touch-friendly, centralized management console to reduce management complexity.
- Unique! Protection for VMware vSphere ESX(i) and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts and VMs for complete protection of any virtual workload.
- VMware VM replication with WAN optimization for faster disaster recovery
- Unique! Acronis Instant Restore (Run Backup as a VM) and vmFlashback for VMware and Hyper-V to reduce recovery time objectives (RTOs).
- SAN storage snapshots support for VMware backups to reduce ESXi resource utilization.
- Remote and automated bootable media for significant reduction of the RTO of remote systems and data centers.
Supported Operating Systems:
On-Premise Management Console
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
- Linux x86_64 with kernel from 2.6.18 to 4.15 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Windows Storage Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional SP1 (x64), SP2 (x86, x64), SP3 (x86, x64)
Linux with kernel from 2.6.9 to 4.15 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x – 7.6
- Ubuntu 9.10 – 17.10, 18.04, 18.10
- Fedora 11 – 29
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 – 12
- Debian 4 – 9.6
- CentOS 5.x – 7.4
- CloudLinux 7, 7.1, 7.5
- ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
- ALT Linux 7.0
- Oracle Linux 5.x – 7.5 (including UEK)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Mojave 10.14
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later
- Android 4.1 or later
Size: 1.12 GB