Avira Internet Security Suite 2021 provides online confidence for the whole family. It is a combination of Avira’s brand-new firewall and the proven antivirus software Avira Antivirus Pro. Work, play, communicate with full protection!
If you bank or shop online, stream music and movies or you are active on social networking sites, then you need comprehensive computer protection. Don’t trust your accounts, passwords, photos and important files to anything less!
Avira Internet Security Suite 2021 provides basic and advanced antivirus protection. That includes email protection, AntiPhishing, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Adware. In addition: Anti-Spam, Firewall, WebGuard (Safe Surfing), Game Mode and more! Complete security for workstations!
Even less experienced users can cope with the numerous security threats from the Internet. That will help to make the central, intuitively operated user interface of the Suite. Get Avira Internet Security Suite 2021, then relax. Your computer and your privacy are in the best of hands.
Use Avira Internet Security Suite 2021 if you:
- Stream or download movies and TV
- Play computer games, especially with online partners
- Connect to wi-fi networks
- Access your bank accounts or investments on the web
- Shop in online stores or place bids at auction sites
- Make online phone calls, instant message or social networks
- Share your computer with your partner or family members
- Store your irreplaceable photos, music and videos on your PC
- Want to be sure your children are safe online
- Real-Time Protection. Monitors nonstop for viruses, worms, Trojans and more
- AntiAd/Spyware. Shuts out online spies and annoying adware
- Protection Cloud. Ultrafast scanning and immediate online identification of new malware
- Network Drives. Malware scanning for shared folders
- Rootkit Protection. Traps hidden malware that conventional antivirus doesn’t find
- ProActive. Halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior
- AHeAD Technology. Inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs
- AntiBot. Blocks hackers’ attempts to take over your computer
- Backup System. Safeguards your data in case of an accident, hardware failure or theft
- Browser Tracking Blocker. Stops web trackers from recording your activities
- Website Safety Advisor. Rates the safety of all sites in your search results
- Advanced Web Protection. Intercepts malicious websites before they load
- Advanced AntiPhishing. Proactively protects you against email scams
- Mail Protection. Keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox
- FireWall. Forms a protective seal against intrusions (essential for wi-fi)
- AntiSpam. Weeds out annoying, offensive junk email
- AntiDrive-by. Blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf
- Social Networks. Extends parental supervision to Facebook and other social media
- Safe Browsing. Advanced parental controls for blocking inappropriate websites and limiting the time your child spends online
- Security for Android. Missing phone recovery, privacy protection, unwanted call/SMS blocking and more
- Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click.
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically.
- Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency.
- Live Support. Unlimited access to friendly, knowledgeable Avira security specialists
- Game Mode. Suspends unnecessary notifications during games and movies
- Netbook Support. Fast performance even on compact machines
- Express Installation. Skips the boring Q&A to launch your protection fast
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2101.2070:
- The maximum size of the hash request has been adjusted.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2101.2069:
- Fixed a sporadic crash of the Avira scan.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2012.2066:
- Added support for huge file hash requests.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2011.2057:
- Added support for huge file hash requests.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2011.2022:
- Fixed BSOD error when driver is unloaded after cloud detection.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2011.2019:
- Corrected high CPU load while downloading data via Epic Games Launcher.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2011.2016:
- Improved reputation scan and sensor rules.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2010.2003:
- Changed reputation scan factor.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2010.1996:
- Added reputation scans and updated the sensor rules.
- Improved the reputation scan mode.
- Changed reputation scan factor.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2009.1991:
- Added reputation scans and updated sensor rules.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2009.1960:
- Removed the surveys from Antivirus.
- Improved the false positive handling (step 2).
- Fixed broken links/variables on webguard blocking pages.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2008.1934:
- Handling of false positives has been improved.
- Scanning and detection improvements.
- Improved the integration into the new Avira Security product.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2008.1920:
- Correction of the scan concerning files that were not correctly quarantined.
- Antivirus was adapted to new remediation measures.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2007.1910:
- Remediation interface change.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2006.1902:
- Using a new remediation API.
- Occasional scan error after the scan window is closed.
- Irregular reboot request prior to an Antivirus update.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2006.1895:
- Bug Fix: Using a new remediation API.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2005.1889:
- Fixed a possible crash of an Antivirus process.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2005.1882:
- Automatically update outdated Avira Clients.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2005.1866:
- New manual and banner for the revised Rescue System.
- A new remediation API will be used.
- Fixed a possible licmgr process crash.
- The automatic blocking of the Media Creation Tool has been fixed.
- Fixed occasionally update cache errors.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2004.1825:
- The antivirus protection occasionally requires a restart after an upgrade from Internet Security Suite to Prime.
- The Real-Time scanner service often crashes after a computer restart.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2003.1821:
- Vulnerability fix- Privilege Escalation/DOS by abusing SymLink.
- Antivirus needs less restarts on Server 2008 R2.
- Improved caching in the realtime protection.
- Added an option for hidden scans.
- Fixed the OnAccess Guard Bug while scanning files in Network Share.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2020 15.0.2002.1755:
- The antivirus program requires fewer restarts on Server 2008 R2.
- Improved LNK support in system repair.
- Fixed potential BSOD due to a driver.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 15.0.1912.1683:
- Fixed scanner freeze on URL Proxy request.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 15.0.1911.1660:
- Fixed: The Avira Updater requests a restart if the tmp file exists and the process is executed with it.
- Fixed: The virus check depends on the index WinHttpGetProxyForUrl.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 15.0.1911.1648:
- Start a cloud scan when copying to USB.
- System freeze and updater issue solved.
- Fixed possible blue screen problems due to the Minifilter driver.
- Added missing detection name in the new on-demand scanner for DeepScan detections.
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 15.0.1910.1613:
- New Enhanced Offline Heuristics
- New USB File Cloud Scan
- Refactoring in Web Protection
- Complete the Tasks related to the Enhanced Offline Heuristics & USB File Cloud Scan
- As Pro user with Web Protection installed and active, surf as usual through the web and see if there are significant performance hits or other unexpected behavior
- Check if there are any crashes or performance issues
Changes in Avira Internet Security Suite 15.0.1909.1590:
- Fixed the bypassing of Antivirus Self Protection.
- Fixed the memory leak in avipbb.sys.
Homepage – https://www.avira.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).