F-Secure SAFE 2022 Build 18.5 – 50% OFF
F-Secure SAFE is the multi-device Internet security for your PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet - with one simple solution. It is F-Secure’s new security service for both PC and mobile users.
It combines F-Secure’s award-winning technologies into one unified security experience across all your devices. You can now protect your whole family’s online activity with a single service.
BUY NOW F-Secure SAFE (Multi-Device Security) – 50% OFF
F-Secure SAFE protects all your devices against malware, hackers and identity theft. Regardless of the device you use, you can now protect your information and activities online.
BUY NOW F-Secure SAFE (DE) – 40% OFF
With F-Secure SAFE you can choose your subscription based on the number of devices you want to protect. Installation is simple and fast. Whenever you get a new device you just switch protection from your old one to the new one or add more devices to your F-Secure SAFE account.
F-Secure SAFE has an easy web portal for managing the security for all your devices. You can also manage your family’s devices, and for example locate missing devices and erase any important data if one of your devices gets stolen.
With Parental Control, your children are safe too. You decide what content your children can and can’t see and when they can go online. Secure Internet surfing, banking and shopping has never been easier. F-Secure is digital freedom for your entire family. Whatever your device, you can always make sure that you are secure with F-Secure SAFE.
In addition, F-Secure Freedome VPN brings you privacy, anonymity, and digital freedom. At the push of a button, Freedome gives you your own private network. So that you can change your virtual location and access blocked services while staying protected against spying, tracking, and harmful apps and web sites. Even when you use public Wi-Fi.
With F-Secure SAFE you can handle your everyday activities safely - browse, shop, use online banking services. Stay safe from phishing attempts that try to capture your personal information. For example through fake banking sites or unsafe web stores. Keep your money safe and make your online transactions worry-free.
F-Secure SAFE Benefits:
- Protect all your devices with one service
- Quick and easy for you to install
- Give your PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet the best protection in the world
- Stay safe from online threats with automatic protection
- Explore the Internet safely with Browsing Protection
- Secure your online banking with Banking Protection
- Protect your children online with Parental Control
- Protect your personal data if your mobile device is lost or stolen
- Manage your security and locate your missing devices through an easy-to-use personal portal
Make the technology work for you. F-Secure SAFE detects known malware and provides proactive security whenever you use your device. You will always have up-to-date security protecting you from the constantly changing threat landscape.
Choose your F-Secure subscription based on the number of devices that you own. Manage the protection on your devices with an easy-to-use personal console. For example, if you purchase a new device, you can easily switch the protection from one device to another to make sure that all of your devices are protected at all times.
What’s New in F-Secure 18.5 (5.0.1092):
- You can see the detections, if any, during a virus scan in the progress circle. Details of each detection are visible on mouse hover.
- You can follow the progress of a scheduled scan on the product main view under “Recent events” and in the “Event history” view while the scan is running. If you wish you can cancel an ongoing scheduled scan in the “Event history” view.
- You can now export and import your blocked and allowed website lists in the Website exceptions dialog.
- New licensing system. This change is completely transparent from the user’s point of view.
- The issue with Windows toast notifications not always showing for detections has been fixed.
- The issue where a 3rd-party Anti-Virus warning couldn’t be permanently dismissed has been fixed.
What’s New in F-Secure 18.4 (4.90.1143):
Third-party AV products are no longer removed automatically
- The automatic removal of conflicting 3rd-party AV products has been removed from the product installation.
- You will be warned about existing 3rd-party AV products in the product main user interface via a smart task. This also happens if you afterwards install a 3rd-party AV product on the computer.
- DeepGuard no longer blocks certain Steam games. You are no longer required to exclude Steam games from scanning or turn off DeepGuard to run them.
- A smart task warning let’s you know if Tamper protection is turned off.
- Time lock screens support dark mode.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
Available languages: dansk, Deutsch, English, español, español latinoaméricano, français, français canadien, italiano, lietuvių, Nederlands, norsk, polski, português, português brasileiro, suomi, svenska, tiếng Việt, русский, 日本語, 繁體中文 (香港)
- Windows 11
- Windows 10, Anniversary Update or newer
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- ARM-based tablets are not supported.
- macOS version 12 (Monterey)
- macOS version 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS version 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS version 10.14 (Mojave)
Smartphones and tablets
- Android 6.0 or later with 70 MB of free disk space
- iOS 13.0 or later with 10 MB of free disk space
Size: 1.06 MB