IObit Unlocker is a light-weighted but powerful tool designed to fix the “Access Denied” or “Access Denied” “Cannot Delete” problems.
Often when we try to delete a file or folder in Windows, we see annoying messages like “Cannot delete file: Access is denied”. Or “Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program”. Or “There has been a sharing violation”.
- Or “The source or destination file may be in use”.
- Or “The file is in use by another program or user”.
- Or “Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use”.
- Or “Cannot read from the source file or disk.”
This is majorly because the file or folder is being used by another program or user. Unlocker can “Force” terminate all related processes that prevent you from deleting or accessing files / folders that you need to.
IObit Unlocker releases the file or folder from being occupied by programs and allows you to quickly remove or modify the file or folder. IObit Unlocker is extremely Easy to Use. Just right click on the locked file or folder you want to unlock. Or you can drag and drop the file or folder into Unlocker to unlock from being used. Just one click will solve the problem “Access Denied”.
- Quick After-unlock Operations. You can choose from “Unlock & Delete”, “Unlock & Rename”, “Unlock & Move”, or “Unlock & Copy”.
- Unlock Multiple Files/Folders. IObit Unlocker supports unlocking multiple files or folders on desktop or else places at the same time.
- Terminate All Related Processes. IObit Unlocker is able to terminate all related processes that lock the file or folder when switching to “Forced” mode.
- Safe and Secure. IObit Unlocker is safe and secure, without any virus, adware, and spyware.
Changes in IObit Unlocker 1.1:
- Added Supported for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Improved the UI
- Fixed general bugs
Homepage – https://www.iobit.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.14 MB