MiniTool Partition Wizard 12.7.0
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition offers powerful free functions on disk partition management to optimize your disk usage and protect your data.
The program does some basic disk partition management, such as creates partition, deletes partition, wipes partition, copies partition, clones disk and etc. It can extend or shrink partition size with the free and safe wizard, which breaks the limitation of the build-in disk management on partition resizing.
BUY NOW MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional
MiniTool Partition Wizard can convert disk type between MBR and GPT without data loss to support 3TB hard disk. Also it can convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without disk command and convert NTFS to FAT 32 without reformatting.
With this MiniTool software you will able to recover lost or deleted partition, rebuild your MBR table, and align partition so as to optimize SSD I/O performance.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is a magic partition software optimized for business environment with advanced features such as Merge Partition, Convert Dynamic disk to Basic disk and Change cluster size.
Manage both basic disk and dynamic disk with one solution, no matter you want to resize partition or dynamic volume. Convert dynamic disk to basic disk without data loss or other dynamic disk converter. Safely merge two partitions into a bigger one without losing data. One-key extend partition wizard helps increase system partition size without rebooting to minimize server downtime.
MiniTool Partition Wizard has the simple and easy to use interface. All basic functions are displayed at the top of the window as large icons as well as on the menus, and more advanced functions like “wipe disk” are only found on the menu where you’re not likely to choose them accidentally.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition Features:
Basic Partition Management:
- Create Partition
- Delete Partition
- Format Partition
- Hide Partition
- Change Drive Letter
- Set Partition Label
- Convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS
Advanced Partition Management:
- Move/Resize Partition
- Extend Partition
- Split Partition
- Align Partition
- Wipe Partition
- Explore Partition
- Convert NTFS to FAT 32
- Set Partition as Primary
- Set Partition as Logical
- Copy Partition Wizard
- Partition Recovery Wizard
Basic Disk Management:
- Disk Copy
- Delete All Partitions
- Align All Partitions
- Recover All Partitions
- Rebuild MBR
- Wipe Disk
- Convert MBR Disk to GPT
- Convert GPT Disk to MBR
Professional Edition Additional Functions:
- Merge Partition
- Change Cluster
- Size Resize/Move Dynamic Volume
- Delete Dynamic Volume
- Format Dynamic Volume
- Change Dynamic Volume Letter, Label or Cluster Size
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition not only covers all the functions of the professional edition, but also supports more operating environments, like: Windows Server OS, workstation and etc.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition is designed for organizations, companies, schools and governments. It covers all the function of MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition and can be installed and used on an unlimited number of computers within a single business environment to manage disk partitions.
Changes in Version 12.7:
- Optimized the position of the scanning progress bar in Data Recovery.
- Optimized the data filtering function in Data Recovery.
- Optimized the data recovery from exFAT partitions.
- Fixed unallocated space not showing up after disk copy.
- Fixed software crashing issue when changing cluster size.
Changes in Version 12.6:
- Brand-new & enhanced Data Recovery.
- Improve data recovery from FAT32 partition.
- Windows 11 compatible.
Changes in Version 12.5:
- Improved FAT32 partition data recovery.
- Improved compatibility with SSD drive.
- Bug fix for BitLocker partition copy failed.
Changes in Version 12.1:
- Use the Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) first to aviod system reboot when migrating OS and copying disk/partition.
Changes in Version 12.0:
- Brand new user interface and interaction.
- Improved data recovery quality of pictures and videos.
- Bug fix for partition loss when converting MBR disk to GPT disk.
- Bug fix for users can’t select Y/N option to confirm file system checking.
Homepage – https://www.partitionwizard.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Supported File Systems: FAT12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2/3/4.
Supported Storage Devices: HDD, SSD, SSHD, External Hard drive, USB Flash drive, SD card Dynamic disk, Hardware RAID.
Size: 27.4 MB