NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2023.9.9419:
- Components: ‘Windows Insider Program’ removal ‘Just a moment’ hang on Win11 22H2.2359+ and 23H2+
- Components: ‘Biometrics Support’ removal causing Sign out / Login screen crash
- Settings: ‘News and interests’ disabling on image
Changes in NTLite 2023.8.9408:
- Updates: Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 integration (recent regression)
- Components: Server 2022 ‘Device Management Enrollment Service’ removal Explorer crash
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Italian (clarensio), Swedish (1FF)
Changes in NTLite 2023.8.9402:
- Components: ‘User Choice Protection’ (Win11 22621.2215+)
- Settings: ‘Enable features introduced via servicing that are off by default’
- Settings: ‘Prompt security warning on launching applications and unsafe files (Internet Zone)’
- Components: Expanded removals for CloudDesktop, BioMetrics and SettingSync with new cumulative updates (Win11 22621.2215+)
- Components: ‘File Explorer’ apps labeled as Legacy and Extensions for clarity
- Components: ‘Apps’ and ‘System Apps’ moved to the root, ‘Windows Apps’ merged into ‘System’, Defrag moved under the needed VDS
- Updates: Defender Engine update version switched to the underlying signatures version, as it updates more frequently
- UI: Unattended page moved from Automate to Configure, Post-setup page moved from Automate to Integrate, in preparation for the upcoming feature
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt), French (tistou77), Swedish (1FF)
- Updates: App (MSIX) package path saving to presets
- Updates: Error 416 on downloading updated existing file, different link (e.g. downloading newer Defender Updates)
- Components: ‘Modern App support – 32 bit’ removal was breaking Office 2021 full setup
- Components: ‘PowerShell 32-bit’ shortcut was leftover if 64-bit version kept
- Components: ‘Resume from Hibernate’ now listed only on Win11 22621+, not removable on older
- Components: ‘Universal Printing’ and ‘Powershell DSC’ had leftovers in certain combinations
- Components: ‘Windows Media Player 64-bit’ initial startup was blocked if Media Foundation 32-bit removed
Homepage – https://www.ntlite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.