NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2023.3.9171:
- Image: Windows 11 prerelease 23H2 and 24H2 loading support, full support depends on reports
- Unattended: Show product key setup option, to be able to force showing of an empty product key prompt during setup
- Components: ‘Windows Media Codecs (Core)’ split from ‘Windows Media Player’ in order to solve game sound dependencies, please report results
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), German (Cartman586), Ukrainian (Ihor)
- Unattended: Unattended prompt computer multi-edition processing support (was applied only to the loaded edition)
- Updates: Multi-edition package integration processing in some situations could skip editions
Changes in NTLite 2023.2.9160:
- Image: Windows 11 22624 Moment 2 support, same license date
- Image: Mass ‘New edit’ on right-clicking image categories
- General: Settings uses volume GUID for drive letter independence, e.g. if a different partition OS-es is booted and sees different drive letters
- Updates: Better displayed version of multi-version cumulative updates
- e.g. 19041 listed as 1904X if no image loaded, otherwise shows the loaded image compatible number (19042/3/4/5)
- UI: ‘Open directory’ now uses a shell call instead of Explorer directly, useful for Directory Opus and similar
- UI: Thanks for Italian (clarensio)
- Components: Cumulative Update install fix if ‘Windows Update’, ‘Live Captions’ or ‘Voice Access’ removed
- Components: ‘Remote FX’ component detection on Win11 22H2
- Components: Minor component removal package leftovers
- UI: Resizing purely horizontaly would hide the left page navigation
Homepage – https://www.ntlite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.
Size: 20.6 MB