Elecard MPEG Player is a high quality, full-featured multimedia player. It supports the newest formats, designed to provide you with outstanding audio and video playback.
It is DirectShow compatible software providing high resolution, full quality decoding of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP/ ASP, AVC/ H.264, HEVC/ H.265, 3GP.
With its decoder optimized for the most efficient CPU usage, Elecard MPEG Player is a great choice for those who strive for high performance and robustness using low power hardware.
Elecard is a leading provider of video and audio compression technology that is utilized in high quality video MPEG-2, AVC/ H.264 and HEVC/ H.265 software CODEC products.
DXVA support in Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder significantly decreases CPU usage and provides substantial performance gains.
Elecard is committed to develop the DSP and PC CODEC products providing the market with the most advanced and cost-effective reference designs for innovative applications such as multimedia home devices, broadcasting, surveillance systems, DVR, PVR, HDTV, and many more.
Elecard MPEG Player Features:
- Full Screen mode
- Displays correct aspect ratio
- DirectShow and ActiveMovie compliance
- Video frame capturing (pixel-by-pixel, aspect ratio or user defined) and saving in bmp/jpeg/gif format
- Sound control
- Play list function
- Multiple Instances – enables using one or several player instances
- Always on top – provides player position over other windows
- Playback of all of the well-known and widespread multimedia formats such as: AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV
- Compatible with the video card supporting the YUV overlay
Elecard MPEG Player Exclusive Features:
- Real-time, high resolution MPEG-2 video playback at HD 1920×1080 at 25000 kbps, 25 fps on AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 1.8Ghz with DirectX;
- AVC video playback HD 1920×1080 at 15000 Kbps, 25 fps playback on Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz with DirectX
- Deinterlace vertical filter
- Deinterlace field interpolation
- DXVA hardware acceleration support
- Video renderer selection
- Seek forward and Seek backward options – provide the ability to look through a movie by step. You can define step size as an interval of time (1, 2, 5, 10, 15 and 30 seconds) or as a number of frames
- Brightness control
- Quarter resolution playback (Preview mode)
- Detailed stream information from the video sequence and system headers and from the audio sample headers, statistics from the decoders and renderers
- Playback can start in Full Screen mode at startup. This mode is switched off after movie ends.
- Opens URL for playback
- Raw Data trimming
- Audio stream output statistics (from Audio Renderer)
Homepage – https://www.elecard.com
Supported video codecs
- MPEG-4 SP-ASP
Supported audio formats
- AAC, HE-AAC (SBR, PS)
- LATM AAC
- LPCM Linear PCM (an audio standard for DVD)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer (I, II)
- MPEG-2 Audio, including unofficial MPEG-2.5 format
- S/PDIF output if available
Supported media containers
- All 18 ATSC formats
- MPEG-1 System Stream including VideoCD-compliment
- MPEG-2 HDTV including ATSC
- MPEG-2 PS including DVD-complient (VOB) and SuperVCD-complient (SVCD)
- MPEG-2 TS
- MP4 System
- PIM2 (AVI including MPEG-2 format
- Sony PSP MP4
Size: 39.1 MB