ProgDVB – the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels! It allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal computers with Microsoft Windows installed.
ProgDVB and ProgTV is two is 2 independent user interfaces which can work together from one folder at one list of channels, settings etc.
ProgTV is aimed at use with remote control (HTPC). ProgDVB contains more functions but is intended for use by a mouse.
ProgDVB has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats. About 8000 channels in the list; DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T, IPTV. Analog TV or playback from a file.
ProgDVB Main functions:
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,…
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV, JTV.
- Subtile (Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7, VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Interface Language Localizations
Changes in ProgDVB 7.46.0:
- Total new OSD based on ProgTV skins.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.45.8:
- More fixes for TV and VOD.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.45.4:
- Update of AAC support and fixes.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.45.1:
- Update VOD interface. YouTube in VOD
- New network settings.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.44.8:
- Fixes of guide import, mp4, sources,…
Changes in ProgDVB 7.44.1:
- Fixes of subtitles, scaner and othe parts.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.44.0:
- New options for subtitles.
- Important update of plugins API and other fixes.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.43.8:
- Update PIP support, CC subtitles, input traffic information,…
Changes in ProgDVB 7.43.7:
- Important fixes of Xtream, cloudflare protection, UI, ..
Changes in ProgDVB 7.43.0:
- Important fixes of playback and guide.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.42.6:
- Fix of guide,radio,..
Changes in ProgDVB 7.42.5:
- Fix of ATSC and some fixes/impoves of options.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.42.3:
- Fixes of Audio processor, VOD, HLS, Controls, …
Changes in ProgDVB 7.42.1:
- Xml transponder list support. Important fixes of options dialog
Changes in ProgDVB 7.42.0:
- Update m3u support. Separate directory for screenshots.
Changes in ProgDVB 7.41.8:
- Important fixes of Service and stability.
Homepage – https://progdvb.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7. 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Software which you will need installed before using ProgDVB:
- ProgDVB requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or higher
- ProgTV requires full Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0
- DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
- MPEG-2 Video DirectShow codec (ProgDVB installer includes the Elecard shareware codec)
- H.264/AVC codec if you want to watch DVB-S2 or HD channels.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Intel Pentium III Processor 500 MHz or better for SD channels.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor 4.0 GHz or better for HD channels.
- 512 MB memory on board.
- 50 MB of disk space (plus the space required for Video&Audio Recording).
- SVGA Videocard Adapter with 32 MB onboard memory.
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card.
- Network adapter (100 Mb) for broadcasting
Size: 14.7 MB
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework installed.