AllPlayer 9.1.0 – Free Media Player
ALLPlayer is a lightweight, free media player for watching movies with subtitles. It plays all known media formats, including 4K Video and ULTRA HD. In addition, it has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
The program also searches for matching subtitles in all languages automatically. It can play multiple video and audio formats, features intelligent subtitles, lets you customize everything pretty easily.
ALLPlayer is not merely an overlay for MediaPlayer, and it uses DirectX, which makes it possible to play any movie. The program is also integrated with a speech synthesizer application, allowing you to watch movies with subtitles with a reader (dubbing).
ALLPlayer is the first player in the world that enables “IQ Text” function. That analyzes the length of the displayed subtitles so that it would be displayed long enough for you to be able to read everything.
ALLPlayer Full version, with additional programs and the basic codecs, supports playback of most popular video and audio formats, such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs built into the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed). ALLPlayer has built in special connectors to the Opensubtitles.org servers that enable to watch Movie with matching subtitles in the instant mode.
AllPlayer Standard Features:
- ALLContainer – film review, cover, and subtitles all in one file.
- SnapShot – takes pictures of the films (stills) – F12 key.
- Option to redefine the keyboard.
- Automatic shutdown after watching a movie.
- Automatic switching off of the monitor after watching a movie.
- AutoResume – resume watching the movie from the point where we finished.
- Frame by frame browsing.
- The ability to play the movie as a desktop background.
- Possibility of changing the playback speed from 0.1x to 2x film speed.
- Allows change contrast, brightness, or saturation.
- Possibility of changing balance, volume, and also through the AC3 sound filter
- Possibility of switching output for any number of channels.
- OSD – On Screen Display.
- The ability to skip the film set in the program settings (default 10 seconds).
- Any size of window for the movie – using the mouse-drag option.
- Zoom in full screen mode.
- Easy access to filters used by video, as well as the ability to configure most of the available filters on your computer.
- Easy access to recently opened files.
- Repeat function.
- Widescreen TV support.
- Automatic selection of image resolution in full screen mode.
- Option to adjust film volume separately from computer volume.
It also has a build in free converter which can convert new formats like x264 or MKV to the format playable on your DVD/DivX device, PSP, iPod, iPhone and all other mobile phones. It has also live updater which keeps you updated with the latest codecs-pack. AVI Doctor helps when you are downloading torrent file and want to preview the movie. With AVI Doctor you can also fix the Broken file. With LiveUpdate you will get access to other skins and many additional programs and functions. Give LiveUpdate a try and you will experience a new way of watching movies on PC.
- When a movie with dubbing is played, activating the AI Voice-over automatically switches to the original audio track (the voice-over does not overlay the dubbing but provides narration in the original language, such as English).
- The AI Voice-over volume cannot be reduced to zero, which previously gave users the impression that the voice-over was not functioning.
- Subtitles are automatically disabled after the AI Voice-over is loaded.
- ALLPlayer often indicated no voice-over was available with embedded subtitles in the film.
- The film database now has ten times more movies available with the AI Voice-over.
- Numerous other minor bugs and user-reported improvements related to the AI Voice-over management have been addressed.
- A new, improved Radio with more radio stations and more thematic channels has been introduced.
- Non-subtitle text files (*.txt) are no longer loaded as subtitles – txt subtitle files are now checked beforehand.
- Playback of mp3 files has been improved.
Changes in AllPlayer 9.0. (2023-12-14):
- Added AI-powered Voice-over
- Added a slider for AI Voice Over volume, modified the general volume slider
- New AI Voice Over tab in program settings
- Enlarged and scalable movie preview window
- Improved subtitle downloading from OpenSubtitles.org
- Enhanced display of OSD (On-Screen Display), such as player status, movie time, clock, etc.
- Improved multilingual support in the program
- Fixed a bug with program minimization
- Added an audio management menu from the main program window via the button next to the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the ALLPlayer screen, adding a menu for audio track selection, audio output choice, and AI Voice Over menu
- Improved handling of SMI subtitles
- Many other minor issues reported by users
Changes in AllPlayer 184.108.40.206 (2023.11.16):
- update to the latest ffmpeg codec version 6.0
- other minor fixes for problems noticed by users
Changes in AllPlayer 220.127.116.11 (2023.03.20):
- improving the speed of the program
- other minor fixes for problems noticed by users
Homepage – https://www.allplayer.org
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 60.2 MB