TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 is your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution. It is the best software to create a DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD with high quality menus.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works has the most powerful authoring engine which combines the best quality encoding engine with the “Smart Rendering” function that allows ultra-fast output of standard complaint video with little to no loss in quality.
In addition to the widely increased import formats such as H.265/HEVC, MXF, it implements new features such as “Track BGM”, “Advanced Highlight” and more.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works lets you import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works takes authoring to the next level with the key features you’ve always wanted. For instance, the new slideshow editor lets you adjust the timing for each picture and add transition and zoom effects.
You can author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format. Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback. Also you can make your own HD slideshows with Blu-ray Disc.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works natively supports a wide variety of time-tested and recent formats such as MPEG-1/2, H.264/AVC, AVI, WMV, MOV, GoPro recorded files, and more. You practically don’t even need to install external CODECs. You can edit without needing any knowledge of these formats. Furthermore, you can select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray (BDMV/BDAV), AVCHD or TS file, and by using the thumbnail preview, you can verify the content beforehand and avoid any mistakes.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works Features:
H.265/HEVC 10 bit 4:2:2 Input.
The program now supports importing the profile of the H.265/HEVC format up to 10bit 4:2:2 (Main 4:2:2 10). There is no need to encode and prepare files in advance before you start editing.
Apple ProRes Stream Import Support.
Now supports direct importing of an Apple ProRes video stream which older products do not support other than importing via QuickTime. This new feature allows you to seamlessly import Apple ProRes Codec files into your TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 encoding flow. Of course, it also supports the Apple ProRes 4444 high-dynamic source range.
Canon Cinema Raw Light file Input Support.
Supports importation of the “Cinema RAW Light” format which is used for the Canon CINEMA EOS series. Since TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 refers to the metadata in the file and applies the Gamut/Log automatically, this allows immediate editing of the RAW developed video data without prior user settings.
In addition to supporting the existing XAVC/XAVC S formats, this version now supports importing and directly editing the “XAVC HS” format, which is the most recent format advocated by Sony and can store ultra-high resolution and bitrate videos.
ALAC Audio Input Support.
Newly supports importing of the lossless audio codec ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec). You can use it directly without prior file conversion for slideshow audio, track BGM audio, etc.
Supports animated GIF importation, allowing you to use an animated GIF file as an editable video clip.
Supports Output Format Conversion while Editing.
In TMPGEnc Authoring Works, it is possible to convert the current output format in real-time to another format even if the project is in the middle of editing. Even if you start editing a project with the wrong output format, you can change the project to the correct output format right away while keeping the current editing status.
Title/Multi Stream Analyzer
This function analyzes a file at importation and allows you to select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray, AVCHD file, etc. Regarding a MPEG-2 TS or MXF file, the function analyzes and lets you choose a multi-structured video file (containing several video and audio streams) or video where the resolution changes mid-flow.
- Fixed: Corrected not to process the noise supression processing if the channel mode of a source file is Joint Stereo when decoding AAC audio with a corrupted scale factor.
- Other corrections.
Changes in Version 184.108.40.206 (2023-08-22):
- Improved to suppress the noise of audio which has corrupted scale factor as much as possible when decoding such corrupted audio.
- Changed not to play the system sound when deleting a job registered in the TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector.
- Improved: Made every possible effort to correct the problem that some older player devices might not display subtitles correctly when the subtitle interval is very short.
- Fixed: Some certain player devices took precedence over the recording date of which a chapter has than the value set in the Time and Date Stamp Settings of a track when playback the outputted AVCHD media.
- Other corrections.
Changes in Version 220.127.116.11 (2023-06-28):
- Improved: Supports importing GoPro Cineform video stream stored in an MOV container.
- Fixed: An error occurred when opening the Transition settings window depending on the Windows regional settings.
- Fixed: Black borders of the thumbnail disappeared only in the Menu Edit window when the position of thumbnail with black borders of a chapter was changed in the 4:3 aspect menu.
- Other corrections.
Changes in Version 18.104.22.168 (2023-06-02):
- Trial Preview version released.
Changes in Version 22.214.171.124 (2022-10-14):
- Fixed: Failed to launch in Radeon graphics board environments without hardware encoder.
Homepage – https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11 (64-bit).
Size: 1.08 GB