The software can rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files. Also it can burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter supports all popular audio file formats. Such as 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless).
Also it supports AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), WAV, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio (APE), CUE and M3U. Further, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology. EZ CD Audio Converter includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies. In addition, the program also supports command line (.exe) encoders.
EZ CD Audio Converter contains 3 separate programs:
- Audio CD Ripper – Copies audio CDs to selected audio format.
- Audio File Format Converter – Converts audio files from one format to another.
- CD/DVD Creator – Burns Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD, and DVD Video.
Audio CD Ripper
Converts audio CD to MP3, and cda to MP3. Rips audio CDs with accurate error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high resolution cover art. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the selected audio format. Moreover, it can create an exact image of the original audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, flac to mp3, wav to mp3) with best audio quality. Maximum performance with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata can be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Moreover, includes cover art downloader. Metadata is preserved during the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Also converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows to edit the metadata of existing audio files. Download metadata and cover art from multiple services. Moreover, you can rename files based on metadata. Also you can calculate and save ReplayGain values of existing files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Also supports CD-Text burning. Furthermore, it burns disc images (ISO, BIN, CUE).
- Secure audio CD ripping with error detection
- Converts between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- Best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates also included)
- Automatic high-quality cover art downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removal
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
- Fast audio converter, can convert up to 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high quality cover art from multiple services (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and special processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for best performance
- Gapless audio conversion, gapless sample rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips hidden audio tracks (HTOA)
- CD-Text, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
Changes in version 11.4:
- C++ compilers, libraries and runtime updates, performande benefits and general improvements
- FFmpeg 6.1 decoder
- FFmpeg 6.1 AC-3 encoder
- Monkey’s Audio [ APE ] 10.29 Codec
- Adjusted metadata window edit-field margins (for usability)
- Keyboard shortcut [ F8 ] to start Rip CD / Convert
- Added tab stops to output audio format parameters’ combo boxes (for accessibility)
- Bugfix: ‘Copy external Cover Art file from Source Folder’ feature in Audio Converter (Options) did not reliably work (the output folder was not always available/created when trying to copy the image file)
Changes in version 11.3.1:
- Updated JPEG support (updated libjpeg6b to mozjpeg 4.1.1/libjpeg8d)
- Up to 20% smaller JPEG files with improved visual quality
- Improved JPEG decoding performance (faster UI with JPEG cover art)
- Non-standard JPEGs with more than 10 blocks/MCU now loaded without errors
- User interface improvements (icons, menus, languages)
Changes in version 11.3:
- Updated ‘Copy/Paste metadata’ can now copy metadata from/to multiple files
- Amazon Cover Art search works again with all Amazon stores also added new Amazon stores
- New Options & DSP window tooltip-preview
- UI improvements
- Audio engine and codec improvements
- Performance enhancements
- Code cleanup
- Bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.poikosoft.com
Size: 30.8 MB