VSO ConvertXtoHD software is a Blu-ray and AVCHD Creator. It lets you convert your videos in HD in just a click, whatever their original format. The program will give you the exceptional HD quality results. Give your videos Blu-ray treatment with exceptional image quality!
This VSO Software will allow you to create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images. Create Blu-ray from any video with guaranteed compatibility with all home Blu-ray and AVCHD players.
VSO ConvertXtoHD supports all input files – avi, mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, mts, mpg, FLV, etc. The output size can be DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25, BD-50, or custom value. You can see your changes in real time with the live preview.
Conversions are made with professional looking menus making your disks extra easy to watch!
Edit and Personalize with VSO ConvertXtoHD:
- Add subtitles and audio
- Advanced subtitle editing
- Adjust synchronization
- Rotate videos
- Add watermark copyright NEW
- Chapter managment
- Cut out sections of the video
- 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
- 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
- Increase audio volume
- Image perfection wizard NEW
- Join files into one
- HD Menu editor: full customization NEW
- Audio normalizer NEW
- Add video intro NEW
- Live preview!
Quality and Speed – Optimized conversion speed
- Convert videos simultaneously and optimize for multi-core processing
- Advanced hardware encoder and decoder settings
- Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations for encoding and decoding
Easy to use:
- Burn to disk
- Burn multiple copies
- Make copies of Blu-ray disks
- Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
- Compatible with all disk formats and burners
- Store conversions on USB key or PC.
- Shutdown PC option when finished
- Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
- Available in multiple languages
- Includes several HD menu templates
- Includes “how to” tutorials and video guides
This new VSO ConvertXtoHD 3 version includes a new menu template editor. You can now create and save your own menu templates!
The advanced customization options: number of times per page, thumbnails to be added or not, offset, menu item animations, add your own buttons, sounds, etc…
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 18.104.22.168 (2020-11-20):
- [Bug] Memory issue during conversion: fails with “running low on memory”
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 22.214.171.124 Beta/ (2020-05-15):
- Fix encoding of very complex SSA subtitles
- [Bug] Memory allocation issue
- [Bug] ASS huge subtitles issue
- [Bug] Having Japanese characters on menu blocks conversion
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 126.96.36.199 (2019-11-13):
- [Bug] Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 188.8.131.52 (2019-10-11):
- [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] “app will be closed” warning issued during install/reinstall process
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
- [Bug] [VSO Rep] Re-Install not working
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 184.108.40.206 (2019-10-02):
- [Suggestion] Even if the project has been saved – it asks again when closing the software
- [Bug] All VSO products not opening for no obvious reason
- [Feature Request] VSO Reporting Tool is not user-friendly.
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 220.127.116.11 (2019-06-24):
- [Bug] Video sources contained in ISO files are no longer supported
- [Bug] Poor quality in converted subtitles
- [Bug] “Check for Update” not working well
- [Bug] no progression bar during conversion
- [Bug] WMV format can’t be converted to mp4 – no video – sound only
- [Feature Request] Add setting to space lines of subtitles
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 18.104.22.168 (2018-09-14):
- [Bug] Default settings forced at installation, and changes not stored
- [Feature Request] Visual Appearence: Update to Alphaskin 14
- [Bug] Remember the last opened folder doesn’t work for “Burn an already converted project”
Homepage – https://www.vso-software.fr
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 40.2 MB