MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface. It is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors.
Thanks to its multi-channel recording, an intuitive workflow, extremely powerful editing features and an array of mastering plug-ins, it has continued to set new standards in the audio industry for more than two decades.
All new features include a 64-bit architecture. VST3 support and effects from SEQUOIA. The high-end audio workstation favoured by broadcast, post-production and mastering engineers.
With iZotope mastering tools and compatibility with SpectraLayers, SOUND FORGE Pro is the ultimate solution for any pro audio task, from precision editing to mastering for broadcast.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Features:
The redesigned recording interface offers a complete overview of your projects at all times. Monitor and process up to 32 channels of recorded audio. Then master, edit and shape your sound, all within an intuitive, single workspace.
Open, edit, convert and save multichannel audio from a variety of sources. All within a multitrack environment and with sample-accurate precision. The software can also handle any surround-sound mix or audio-for-video project with ease.
Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. This software features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
Take SOUND FORGE Pro out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands or any other demanding mutitrack performances.
Here are extensive features for music production. Record multichannel vocals or bands. Compose and mix with virtual instruments and effects. Master the results with high-end processing tools. It’s a complete studio environment to realise your musical ideas at every stage of the production process.
- dynamicEQ (exclusively in Suite) – NEW!
- New loudness visualization – NEW!
- Optimized multichannel workflow – NEW!
- Advanced plugin manager – NEW!
- New resampling engine – NEW!
- Mastering and restauration with iZotope-Plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST engine & ARA2 support
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins for sound design, mix & mastering
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch
Additional features of SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Suite:
- NEW! dynamicEQ
- wizardFX Modern Reverb
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8
- Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
- essentialFX Suite (11 high-quality effect plug-ins)
- Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plug-ins)
- Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage effects)
- VariVerb II (versatile reverb plug-in)
- Vandal (virtual guitar & bass amps)
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16:
- NEW! dynamicEQ (exclusively in Suite)
- NEW! New loudness visualization
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow
- NEW! Advanced plugin manager
- NEW! New resampling engine
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 15:
- NEW! Remote Recording
- NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu improvements for even faster workflows
- NEW! Loudness normalization (EBU R128 & ITU BS.1770-4)
- NEW! Audiobooks for Audible, iTunes or Amazon with the ACX Export wizard
- NEW! wizardFX Modern Reverb
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14:
- New workflow functions
- New visualization tools
- New VST Engine & ARA2 Support
- Customizable interface
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Includes iZotope Ozone 9 Elements & RX 7 Elements
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 13:
- New VST engine and ARA2 support
- New mastering and delay effects
- Recordings up to 64-bit/384 kHz
- Redesigned interface
- Powerful DSP algorithms
- Plus, iZotope Ozone 8 Elements and RX 7 Elements
Homepage – https://www.magix.com/us/music/sound-forge/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 671 MB