ScreenHunter 7 is an award-winning solution to all-in-one image capture, print, edit and video recording. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity.
Also with auto-scroll web pages, auto-capture, webcam and video screen capture. It captures what you see as an image even whilst recording.
It has an easy-to-use interface. All the features are visible in 4 easy-to-use tabs, so everyone from beginners to professionals can use ScreenHunter 7.
The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
The software supports full screen capture up to 6K for multiple monitors and records 4K videos for a single monitor. Supports frame rate up to 100 fps.
Using DirectX lets ScreenHunter 7 produce professional quality videos. It is a perfect tool for recording movies and courses online.
Moreover, the program captures and records windows covered by another window or even minimized windows. Optimal for automatic or scheduled captures and recording.
In addition, you can show your webcam anywhere at any given time, so you can integrate it into your recording the way you want.
ScreenHunter Pro 7 is the most advanced version with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With this tool, you can capture screen to image or PDF files, immediately see the benefits of numerous time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for a more interactive capture experience.
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1433 (August 1, 2022):
- Improved mouse pointer shape and color when capturing
- Fixed a ScreenDraw bug
- Improved sound notification on capture complete
- Improved flood fill accuracy when the image is zoomed 16x
- Image Editor copy&paste operations to both bitmap & objects as default. Added ‘Cut Bitmap Only’ to the menu
- New in Image Editor – Freehand selection supports color with opacity
- Cropping will keep objects in position with bitmap
- Improved cursor quality in Image Editor
- Fixed a Symbol dialog display bug when the image is zoomed
- Fixed short help messages in Image Editor
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1419 (May 31, 2022):
- New – Maximum screenshot size to 25,000 x 25,000 pixels
- Improved full screen recording on 4k monitors
- New – Use selection as a mask in Flood fill when painted outside of the selection
- Show message to switch to ScreenHunter 7 Pro 32-bit when no 64-bit scanners are installed
- The recording duration is shown on the title bar
- Simplified the notification dialog for easy picking
- Improved that objects on an image will not be moved when adding a border to the image
- Improved flood fill to use selection as a mask when painted outside of the selection
- Faster and more powerful with new 64-bit memory management. The new setup automatically uninstalls the previous version.
- Speedy image processing, high-quality zooming, and Image Editor can handle image sizes of 25,000×25,000 pixels
- Improved full screen recording on 4k monitors
- TIFF file supported, capture, edit, and save
- Short help messages in Image Editor
- Double-click cropping
- Improved auto scroll to capture scrolling windows with a fixed header on top
- Stability improvements
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1285 (Mar. 22, 2022):
- Image Editor improvements:
- Centered image for flexible editing
- New cropping tool – for accurate selection
- Improved resizing dialog
- New option to add and remove points for freehand lines
- Fixed a Profile restore bug
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1279 (Feb. 28, 2022):
- Fixed copy & paste in Image Editor to include both bitmap and the overlapping objects by default
- Removed extra Undo/Redo in Image Editor
- Improved capture area selection, pixel by pixel precisely
- Faster loading and layout improvements for easier flow
- Adjustable rectangular area capture option to main window for easy opertation
- New – Option to close all images when Image Editor is closed
- Improved Color Picker
- Dark mode enabled when you choose on Windows 10
- Profiles now save options as well
- Improved multiple monitor list to show monitor names
- New install file and removed image file association with ScreenHunter 7. You may use standard Choose default apps by file type on Windows 10
- Settings to link an image type when needed.
- New menu item to hide the desktop toolbar.
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1267 (Dec. 14, 2021):
- New – Run on Windows startup option for one-click on and off to run ScreenHunter when Windows starts
- Improved Freehand selection tool to select, move, copy & paste in Image Editor. This video shows move/copy/paste between transparent and non-
- New – Schedueled image capture or recording at ScreenHunter startup
- Improved Copy & paste from and to other programs like Outlook Email with ease:
Homepage – https://wisdom-soft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 134 MB